• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey Through The Kalos Region!

Link to the discussion if you're interested at all: https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-journey-through-the-kalos-region-discussion.17612/
Another thing I want to note is to be as active as possible on this thread if you can, RP'ers.

BIC: Isabella Smith, a 9-year-old girl from Kiloude City, woke up eagerly. Today was her first day as a Pokémon Trainer! She rushed to her brother, the famous Jonathan Smith's, bedroom and opened the door.
"Hey, sis," he said. "You ready to travel the Kalos region?" He was putting on his shoes and was almost completely dressed in his long since-famous Pokémon Trainer uniform. "I remember when I traveled around Kalos," he added.
"I can't wait!" Isabella exclaimed. "It's gonna be so much fun traveling with my big brother! I still wonder how you got so famous, though," she added.
"That's a story for another day," Jonathan said, smiling.
"Alright," Isabella moaned.

After Isabella got dressed, she headed downstairs. "Morning, mom!" she said excitedly.
"Well, how's my favorite daughter doing?" her mom asked, hugging her.
"Mom, I'm your only daughter. And the famous kid around here is your only son," she said sarcastically.
"That's the joke," her mom whispered.
Isabella sat at her dining table and ate a pancake, a waffle, and some cereal to start off her day. She packed up her backpack and things, and went to her wooden bedside table, picking up a Poke Ball. "You ready, Eevee?" she asked, letting her friend, an Eevee, out of its Poke Ball. Eevee stamped around on Isabella's shoulder and laid down, licking the back of the girl's neck. "That's what I like to hear, Eevee," Isabella whispered softly.

Later, the sibling pair were headed out the door.
"Take care of her, Jonathan! Make sure she does everything she needs to!" their mom called.
"Make sure she has fun, big man!" their dad added.
"I bet you that she could do so well without me," Jonathan said.
"Oh, please," Isabella replied, nudging her brother's shoulder. "You traveled Kalos at eleven. I'm nine," she said.

Jonathan led Isabella to the street and sent out the first Pokémon he had ever captured, his Talonflame. The two rid on the back of the majestic Fire-Flying Type and landed in Lumiose City. After entering the lab, Sycamore turned around to find the two of them.
"Why hello, Jonathan! I see you've brought your sister with you today!" he said.
"Yes, sir. Today's her first day as a Trainer," Jonathan replied, swinging back and forth slightly.
"Hello, there, Professor," Isabella said shyly. "I'm Isabella-" Before Isabella could finish her sentence, the jingle of the door opening sounded, and it caught everyone's attention.
Who could be coming in, exactly?

Last edited:
"Sweet Heart, wait up." Ramiel called out as he skate down on his skateboard, he looked at his little sister who was skating on her roller skates while being pulled by her Rockruff, Thanatos. He tried keeping up but having a Pokémon pulled him was not in his bucket list. Fortunately they stopped in front of the Professor's house, Ra pouted looking at the equipment that she has to removed she sighed before taking off her roller skates so she could put on her boots in order to walked smoothly on surface.

Ramiel watched his sister as he looked around the famous Lumiose City, since they arrived both of the siblings were jet lagged, well Ramiel was, Ra not so much. In other words, they didnt have the time to explored the city till now. He sighed as he watched Ra, who was now kneeling down to removed the harness on Thanatos, before looking at the lab's door. "I'll be going first. Catch up, when your done." Ra mumbled an 'ok' and with that Ramiel picked up his skateboard and walked towards the door. He opened it only to be greeted at the sight of two other trainers and the Professor.

"Yo, I'm Ramiel Jones, Professor Kukui sent us. Sweetheart's still outside." He explained as he walked in front of the professor "So why did you suddenly called us, Professor?" He asked narrowing his eyes at the man, which kinda looked like a glare. Ra walked in the harness in her arms as her Rockruff run inside looking around excitedly "Bro, I'm done. So what did the Professor wants with us?" Ramiel turned to his sister "Dont know, the guy didn't answer me."

Professor Sycamore coughed catching the duo's and the Rockruff's attention "Well, I called you here for the Pokémon documentation that Asra had took in Alola. And your archaeology records, Ramiel." Ramiel glared, truly glared, at the Professor "How did you know my sister's name?" He asked trying to keep his voice down as there is other people in the room. Sycamore nervously looked at the boy, who now resemble a wild angry Jolteon, "W-Well..." Ra sighed as she hit her brother upside the head. Ramiel let out a pained gasped as he clasped his bump "Why?" Ra glared at him "Bro, your scaring people, again. And besides Professor Kukui might have mention us to him, considering he knew about our research." Ramiel didnt say anything, knowing that his sister was right, he only rubbed his bump while thinking 'Me and Kukui will have a long talk after this.'

"The time has come buddy. Time for us to reach the top of the Kalos League!"

Zack and his Shinx ran through the streets of Lumiose City, eager grins on their faces. Today was the day Zack became an official Pokemon Trainer and begin their journey in the Kalos League. It would be a long journey: he'd have to assemble a team, then defeat the gym leaders, then win the Kalos League Conference, then defeat the Elite Four...

...and then, and only then, would he get what he desired. A chance against Diantha, his childhood hero, and her Kalos crown. Zack could hardly contain his excitement, however he needed to register as an official trainer before he could accomplish any of his goals.

So Zack and Shinx rushed into Professor Sycamore's lab and practically kicked through the door.

"Professor! I'm here for my Poke..." Zack started to yell before he realized that there were several people already in the room with the professor. Zack sweat dropped as he gave the group a sheepish grin.

"Uh, sorry. Didn't expect a full house." Zack said as Shinx just eyed the people curiously while remaining close to her partner's side.

Sylvia ran through the streets of Lumiose City, weaving in and out of people as she raced along the sidewalk. She and her Piplup were incredibly excited to travel the new place! And in Lumiose City was said to be a famous Mega Evolution researcher, Professor Sycamore! Sylvia was dying to meet him!

"Whoops! Pardon! Oh--excuse me! I'm sorry, I'm in a bit of a rush! S-sorr--WHOA!" Sylvia ran into someone on the sidewalk.

"H-hey! I oughtta fine you for that! Watch it!" the person exclaimed angrily.

Sylvia took a step back. "Sorry--wait, Barry?!"

Barry blinked. "Sylvia? What're you doing here?"

Sylvia grinned. "I'm off to meet the Professor, Professor Sycamore! I'm gonna be a Pokemon Professor some day, y'know?"

Barry crossed his arms. "Well, I'm here to challenge the Pokemon League. And you better not get in my way!"

Sylvia smirked. "Oh, you know what? I'm going to challenge it too. Just for fun, of course, but now I'm curious as to whether or not we can beat you!"

Barry gave Sylvia a playful glare. "Oh, it's on."

Sylvia giggled. "Well, I should get going. Sorry for bumping into you!" She ran off, waving.

"See ya," Barry called back. He smiled. "So she's really here, huh?"

Sylvia finally found Professor Sycamore's lab, skidding in front of it. She took several deep breaths before calmly walking in when she saw someone whizz past her and practically kick the door down. "Professor! I'm here for my Poke--" they paused. "Uh, sorry. Didn't expect a full house."

Sylvia smiled, walking in behind them. "Well, Professor, seems like you're quite busy. Should I wait for a better time?" she asked.

The Jones siblings turn to the newcomers, both staring at them blankly. The first one to registered an actual expression was Ra, she smiled at the boy and waved, her Rockruff running to her side and looked at the newcomers curiously. Ramiel however didn't bother showing any expression just a bored looked that clearly said 'Your-so-lame-I-could-die' before he held up a hand in greeting "Yo."

Ramiel then turn back to the Professor "Sorry Professor, but I don't think we have our research with us. You see we kind of left our Rotomdex with Kukui and Burnett all of our research are in that dex." He explained as he grabbed his Eevee's Pokéball, he didn't let the Pokémon out though, he merely wanted something to hold that are close to home. He mentally sigh, 'It's only been a few days and I'm already homesick.' He shook his head to clear his thought. "Oh that's quite alright, I could just call for them to deliver the dex here." Ramiel shrugged not finding any fault with the idea. Ra turn to the Professor "Now then, Prof. if that is all can we leave now. I'm itching to get pics of this place." Ra exclaimed as she looked up at the Professor.

"Wow, this place got packed!" Isabella said, looking at the people who had entered the lab. She heard what Ra had said and replied with, "Don't you two want to pick up a starter Pokémon at all? Surely, coming to the lab would spark that urge."
Jonathan looked back at the four newcomers and said, "Sorry for the jam. My name is Jonathan, and this is my younger sister, Isabella. I was the runner-up for the Kalos League two years ago," he added. Isabella smiled and waved with her eyes closed. "Are any of you picking up starters today?" he asked curiously.

Sylvia shook her head. "Not me. Professor Rowan sent me here from Sinnoh to discuss research topics with Professor Sycamore. I'm a Pokemon Professor-in-training!" she exclaimed, beaming. "But it's really nice to meet you! Not every day you see someone like you just kinda casually hangin' out in Lumiose City. Hey, by chance, have you heard of Kairin Reviar? They're supposed to be in Alola right now, but they were a Champion in Sinnoh for a short time until someone defeated them," Sylvia explained. After realizing what she had blurted out, she blushed, trying to cover up her mess. "I, erm, am a kinda big fan of theirs."

Pip gave Sylvia a blank look. "Piiiiip," he chided. 'Smoooooth.'

"I'm just here for my Pokedex, so I can be an official Pokemon trainer and begin my own quest for the Kalos crown!" Zack said with a big grin, explaining his own reasoning for being here.

"So, a runner up huh? That's good to know. Tell me, are you gonna compete in the league again?" Zack asked, a grin on his face as he spoke to this Jonathan guy.

"You betcha I am, alright! I want a chance to keep getting stronger!" he told Zack. He didn't know any names yet, but was hoping to make friends. "Say, how about all five of us travel together? It would be fun, and a journey is perfect for all of us! I'll be your guide to Kalos, if you don't mind!"
"My brother in a nutshell," Isabella added. "Always making friends and wanting to become stronger," she rolled her eyes.
"Izzy, you ready to pick a Pokémon?" Jonathan asked.
"I sure am!" the girl responded. "And I've already decided who my first Pokémon will be!"
"That's great to hear!" Sycamore replied. "Follow me, Isabella!" The two walked past a corridor, and Jonathan followed. "I have all of them in a set, prepared just for you," he added.
"Awesome!" Isabella replied, looking at the set of Kalos First Partners. "I want... Fennekin!" she cried, making Eevee jump for the fire fox. The two played and got along rather well. "It seems that these two are nice to each other, huh?" Jonathan nodded. "Come here, Fennekin! Come here to your Trainer!"
"Kin-kin?" It asked, unsure of the girl. Isabella opened her arms and smiled. "KIN! Fen-fennekin!" It cried, jumping into Isabella's arms and licking her face. "Fen-fennekin Kin-fenn-fenn," it said, nudging the girl's chest.
Jonathan couldn't help but smile as Isabella was enjoying the first moments of being a Trainer. He recollected those moments of himself and his best friends, Olivia and Miles, who he hadn't seen since his thirteenth birthday. After Isabella had returned Fennekin to its Poke Ball, Jonathan walked back to the group, looked at them and asked, "So, have you thought about if you want to travel with me and Isabella or not?"

Sylvia smiled at the three. "Hey, y'know, if you spend enough time with your Pokemon, truly getting to know them, you might even be able to understand what they're saying," Sylvia told Isabella. She glanced at Pip. "Pip and I've been buddies for a while, and boy have we gone through a lot! Right?" Sylvia giggled.

Pip nodded. "Pip, Pip Piplup! Piplup-Pip!" 'Yeah, you betcha! It's been real fun!'

Sylvia nodded. "It has." She turned to Jonathan. "Say, what's your name?" she asked. "If we five will be traveling together, I'd say it's fair if we introduced ourselves first. I'm Sylvia, from Snowpoint City in Sinnoh, and this is my best bud, Pip."

Pip gave everyone a wave with his flipper, the other one holding on to Sylvia's shoulder carefully. "Pip Piplup!" 'Nice to meetcha!'

"Oh, that's a good point, Sylvia," the boy said, getting used to the name. "My name is Jonathan, and I live in Kiloude City. This is my partner, Lucario," he said, sending out Lucario. "When it was a Riolu, it sat on my shoulder. Now, it walks with me everywhere. I was the runner-up for the eighty-seventh Kalos League as well," he added.
"My name's Isabella, and I'm Jonathan's little sister," Isabella said. "My partner is an Eevee, the most adorable thing on Earth! I plan to become famous, just like my brother, someday," she added.

Sylvia beamed. "That's great! I believe in you!" she exclaimed to Isabella.

Sylvia sighed. No one seemed to have heard of her older sibling. But that was fine with her. She didn't need them knowing how many connections she had back in Sinnoh.

Pip noticed Sylvia's slight drop in mood and nudged her affectionately.

Sylvia giggled. "Thanks, bud." She gave Pip an Oran Berry. He ate the Berry eagerly.

(Crud...are you guys still in the lab???)

Alex rushed into the lab of Lumious City, tripping on a rug and sliding on her head. She rubbed her sore chin as she got up.

"Am I late?" she asked the Professor, who had watched her from above.

"Um, a little, but we do have extra starters." Professor Sycamore said, as the extra starters appeared at the top of the stairs from a room.

Alex dashed upstairs and looked at the starters. One was like a Chipmunk, with a leafy hood and a non-bushy tail. One was like a fox, with fluffy ears, and a fluffy tail. The last one was a like blue frog, with a gooey scarf, and yellow eyes. Alex looked at all the Pokemon, and it took a while to decide, but soon enough, it was no contest. She picked up the squirrel like Pokemon, and said to it, "Hello, bud. Welcome to my team." Alex said, quoting that she chose him.

(We haven't left the lab. Sorry for the inconvenience)

Jonathan saw a girl walk up the stairs in the lab and pick Chespin, the Grass-Type starter of Kalos. Isabella saw this too, but she was playing with Eevee and Fennekin at that moment, trying to bond with them. After Sylvia had handed Pip the Oran Berry, he smiled. He liked it when Trainers and Pokémon had a special bond, and the girl who had walked in seemed to be a promising Trainer. Jonathan looked at Lucario and petted its head, where it liked it best. He returned his attention to Sylvia, thinking of his friend, Adam Forest from Johto. "Hey, Sylvia, do you happen to know a boy named Adam Forest?" he asked. "If you don't, that's fine. I heard that he traveled in Sinnoh, and it clicked since you live in Sinnoh and all," he said.
Isabella looked at Sylvia, smiling. She was glad someone motivated her like Sylvia did. She was teaching Fennekin and Eevee tricks at the moment. "Fennekin, sit!" she commanded. Fennekin just stood there for a minute, then finally comprehended the command and sat down. "Good girl!" Isabella replied, handing Fennekin a twig. "Eevee, lay down!" Eevee sat on the ground evenly and rolled over slightly. "That's a good job!" Isabella complimented, rubbing the Normal-Type's belly. Eevee lifted its paws and licked Isabella's right arm.

Sylvia thought for a moment. "Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he participated in the Pokemon Sinnoh League when Kai was Champion, right? Yeah, I've heard of him," Sylvia confirmed, nodding. "But I remember watching him, like, a long time ago. A couple years ago, maybe?" She glanced at Pip, who nodded in confirmation. "We never got to meet him, but I think he was a big hit in Sinnoh or something."

"You guys are getting along." Ra commented as she looked at her brother "You want to travel with them?" She asked, normally it will only be just the two of them, having companions will be a new experience. "Do you?" Ramiel asked as he toss a Pokéball in the air before catching it. Ra shrugged as she pick a random Pokéball from the tray of starter Pokémon.

In unison both siblings let out there Pokémon, Ramiel got a Fennekin while Ra got a... Shiny?! Ra awed as she grabbed her camera and took a shot of her Froakie at all angles. Ramiel blink as he stared at the shiny Pokémon, his Fennekin climbing on his shoulder.

Jonathan studied the Shiny Froakie. "That's pretty cool, having a shiny starter. What are you twos' names again? I never thought you introduced me to yourselves," Jonathan asked.
Isabella returned Fennekin and walked toward Sylvia. "Hey, Sylvia? Can my Eevee play with Pip?" she asked. "Eevee's rather outgoing, and it loves making friends. I hope it gets along with Pip as well as it does it does Fennekin and Jonathan's team," she added.

Sylvia nodded, beaming at Isabella. "Of course!" she exclaimed, gently placing Pip on the ground. Pip landed on his right foot and then his left. "Pip, you can play with Eevee and Fennekin," Sylvia told Pip.

"Pip, Pip Piplup!" 'I know, I'm not deaf!'

Sylvia crossed her arms. "Sassy, sassy, Pip. Honestly, you remind me of Alex."

Pip shook his head at the thought of Alex, Sylvia's sister, before running off and playing with Eevee and Fennekin awhile. He looked like he was enjoying himself!

"Yeah, I'd like to travel with your guys to. Name's Zack, and this is my partner Shinx." Zack said, introducing himself to the others as Shinx still gave a curious stare to the group. Zack faced Jonathan.

"And I'm shooting for that Kalos title, so I guess that makes us rivals." Zack said to Jonathan with a competitive grin.

As Ra finished taking her photo's of her new companion she let it hopped on her shoulder. Ramiel sighed as he picked Thanatos "We're walking home." He stated before he turn to the exit "Um bro, shouldn't we state our names first?" Ra asked as she gestured to the group. Ramiel turn to them and shrugged "I already introduce myself and I'm not doing it again." He said as he walked out of the stuffy lab.

Ra sigh as she looked at the group "Um, My name is Asra Mikaela Jones, you can call me Ra. I- uh, I don't think we're going to travel with you guys but I do hope to see you soon." She bowed before she run after her brother. "It would be nice to travel with them." Ra mumble as she looked up her brother "We don't travel with strangers, Ra. Ma will kill me if I allow such a thing." Ramiel said as he started walking back to there apartment which was beside the studio, Ra sighed and followed her brother.

"I guess we're rivals then, Zack!" Jonathan said, offering to shake hands. "Just to let you know, I'm not so easy to defeat!" He had waved adieu to Ra and Ramiel, still a bit disappointed about that they didn't accept the offer of traveling with the group Jonathan had formed. "Let's make this a good and friendly rivalry, Zack!" the teen added.
Eevee had suggested a game of tag with Fennekin and Pip, and then started chasing its new Water-Type companion, eager to pass on the curse of being IT. When Eevee discovered how fast it was, it sped up to get closer to Pip, while Fennekin jumped in the way every so often to catch Eevee off guard. After a while, when Fennekin had jumped in front, Eevee had tackled the Fore-Type, and Fennekin was now IT. Fennekin ran for Pip, while Eevee ran in front of Pip to save itself from a tagback.

Pip playfully jumped up and over. He was definitely much faster than most Piplup like him would be. He landed in front of Eevee, hoping to slow her down and make her 'it' again--until Pip tripped in front of Eevee, causing it to stumble into him. Fennekin was able to tag Pip. Pip stood back up, helping Eevee up as well--though not counting that as part of the game--and smirked. He gave Fennekin and Eevee five seconds for a headstart before he'd start running back after them.

Sylvia watched Pip and shook her head. Pip was always a proud and competitive player. Other Pokemon were lucky he was such a good sport.

Eevee ran one way, while Fennekin ran in the opposite direction. They decided to work together in order to confuse Pip. As Pip ran for them, the two got in close and jumped over the helpless Water-Type. Then, Fennekin ran circles around Pip, while Eevee ran around Fennekin.
Isabella looked at the game and smiled. This is what makes a good friendship, she thought. If Eevee and Fennekin are this close, then no doubt they will be welcoming to any other Pokémon I catch!

"Naturally. Just cause we're rivals doesn't mean we have to be jerks to each other. And you better be tough, I don't want to deal with easy cupcakes on my journey." Zack said with a grin, accepting the handshake as he was excited for the idea of this friendly rivalary. A semi-finalist from the Kalos League would be quite the challenge to overcome, but Zack was not gonna back down!

Shinx, meanwhile, walked over to the playing Pokemon. Curiosity over them growing as she watched them play.

Pip smirked. Acting confused just to lure them into a false sense of security was his forte in battle. Many underestimate Piplup, so Pip learned to act in order to catch his opponents off-guard. After pretending to get dizzy, Pip dug his feet into the ground and launched himself up, appearing to prepare a Drill Peck attack, and spun in the same fashion right toward the ground. But just before he could land on top of Eevee, Pip somersaulted in the air and jumped off of her. "Pip! Lup-Piplup!" 'Ha! Now you're it!' he exclaimed.

Sylvia sighed and shook her head. "Pip, that's hardly fair," she told him.

Pip stuck his tongue out. He didn't care that much if it was fair or not. Besides, it was totally fair. He was using his skills at tag. No one said it wasn't allowed. The most he cared about was whether or not he hurt the Pokemon, and clearly Eevee was unharmed, so Pip didn't see why Sylvia thought he was being unfair.

Realizing Pip's thoughts, Sylvia sighed. "Point taken," she said in response to Pip's tongue-stuck-out.

"You won't be dealing with an incompetent rival at all, Zack! I was the sole reason Kalos wasn't destroyed!" After realizing what he had said, he covered his mouth and said, "Oh shoot," which was muffled by his hands.
"Wait, you were?" Isabella asked, looking at her brother. "That's awesome! I have so much to thank you for now!"
"Well, there goes my cover," he mumbled.

Meanwhile, Eevee pouted a little after what had happened with Pip. She ran and tagged Fennekin really quickly, who jumped and lunged for Pip. She successfully tagged him, and Eevve taunted Pip as to say "Ha-ha." Then, Eevee immediately ran behind Fennekin, hoping to use her as a Pokémon shield.

Pip gave the two a snide smirk, glad that he was chosen. He loved playing the bad guy--even though he and Sylvia usually spent most of their time defeating bad guys for research or charity police-work.

Sylvia, meanwhile, overheard Jonathan letting slip that Kalos was only still here thanks to him. Her eyes widened in awe. "Whoa, dude, that's really cool! I mean, I've fought my fair share of Team Galactic Grunts and Commanders and heck, even their boss, but they were caught before they could threaten anyone in Sinnoh! You're really cool!" Sylvia exclaimed, excitement growing.

Pip ran around, skillfully weaving in and out of the Pokemon. At this point, the game of tag instead turned into a game of Meowth and Pichu. Somehow, Pip turned into a Meowth while Eevee and Fennekin played the roles of the Pichu.

Jonathan smiled at Sylvia's compliment. He was glad he got admiration due to his achievements. "It wasn't a big deal, though. I would've saved Kalos anyway," he said, trying to be modest.

Eevee dodged Pip, and so did Fennekin. Fennkin then ran really close towards Pip and then jumped over the Water Type, hoping to make it fall. Eevee ran to another part of the play area, seeing as it was tired and needed a break. It curled into a ball for a minute, knowing Pip would be lured in, and that was when Eevee would run away and get Fennekin to be IT. It all worked for Eevee, and Eevee liked it.

Unfortunately for Fennekin, Pip predicted its move, seeing as it seemed to like doing that a lot, so Pip quickly turned around and tackled Fennekin in a hug, tagging it with surprising speed.

Sylvia smiled at Jonathan. "That's no easy feat, ya know! I can only think of a few people aside from you who could've saved the world! It's a really big achievement!" Winking, she jokingly added, "And it's no easy feat not to let it get to your head, either!" Sylvia giggled.

Alex had waved a goodbye to Sycamore, and thanked him for her time, as she galloped down the stairs. She was soon met with a group of trainers. She was normally shy around new people, so all she could really do was stand there. She stopped her starring, and walked outside, sitting on a bench in front of the lab, playing with Chespin.

"I'm Alexa, but you can call me Alex." she said to Chespin, acting as if he was a human. "And together, we will become Kalos Queen!" Alex said, playing with Chespin and trying to get to know him better.

Zack had to admit, knowing his rival was the hero of Kalos added a level of mystic to the guy. However, Zack would not allow himself to be stuck in aww; he was grateful for Jonathan's efforts, but Jonathan was still a rival.

Soon enough he heard a girl call out to them, Alexa was the name, as Shinx walked up to the girl and her Chespin, sniffing the pair.

"Nice to meet you Alex. My name is Zack, future Kalos Champion. Also, this nosy girl is Shinx. My partner." Zack said as he shook his head at Shinx sniffing Alex and her Pokemon.

(She was talking to her Chespin, but I can arrange that)

Alex saw a Shinx walk up to her, and she was followed by a trainer, who said his name was Zack. He must've over heard her talking to her Pokemon.

"Oh, hi. Nice to meet you." she said.

But instead of offering a handshake, she snapped a picture of him.

(Oh, well good save LOL)

Zack blinked after the picture was taken, not expecting it as he rubbed his eyes to try and get the light out of his eyes. However, he quickly recovered and greeted Alex with a friendly smile.

"Like to take pictures huh? That's pretty cool." Zack complimented as Shinx moved closer to Alex and her Chespin, giving the pair her ever curious stare.

Jonathan saw Zack conversing with a girl apparently named Alex, and so he walked over there himself. He did ignore Sylvia's statement, taking the compliment and not saying anything else after that. He then looked at Alex and said, "Hello, Alex. My name's Jonathan. It's nice to meet you." He smiled and bowed in respect, happy to meet someone new.
Isabella followed her brother and added, "I'm Isabella, his little sister! It's nice to meet you and your adorable Chespin!" she booped the Grass-Type's nose, evidently startling it. "Gotcha!" she said playfully.

Fennekin was ready for this moment. She ran around behind Eevee, leaving a woosh of wind behind her. Eevee thought she felt Fennekin, so she ran for Pip. Pip was tagged by Eevee, and as Fennekin ran smack into Pip later after she was tagged, she said, 'Ha! Now Piplup's it!'

Sylvia noticed that Jonathan was focused on someone else now. Realizing that it was someone new, Sylvia turned to Pip and jerked her head in the general direction where Jonathan left. "Pip, let's go."

Pip stopped playing. "Pip Piplup?" 'More new friends?' he asked.

Sylvia nodded, grinning. "You betcha!"

Pip nodded, clambering up Sylvia's shoulder, careful to use his right foot more than his left. The two then left to go meet the young girl. Sylvia gave the girl a friendly wave. "Hi! I'm Sylvia, from Snowpoint City in Sinnoh! This is my buddy, Pip! Nice to meetcha!"

"Bro, you ready?" Ramiel groan as he browse on the online maps on his HoloCaster "Yeah. And I think our first destination will be Santalune City. Someone named Alexa wanted to speak with me about my records and, hey! Looks like I'm not the only one." Ramiel give her, his HC which had a message of a blonde woman. "Woah, this Viola the Santalune Gym Leader. She wanted to see some of my shoots. But-" she looked up at her confused brother in worry "I have nothing to present. My pictures are in Rotom remember?" Ramiel sigh and place a reassuring hand on Ra's shoulder "Then we'll just tell him to send Rotomdex here, no big deal." Ra smiled and nodded.

Eevee and Fennekin were sad that Pip had to stop playing with them. So then, they decided to play a game of tag by themselves. Eevee started and ran for her friend, who dodged the Normal Type and moved around swiftly. Then, Fennekin started to pant, revealing her location and making her slower.
Isabella looked at her Pokémon and returned them, Fennekin to her ball and Eevee to her shoulder. "These are my partners!" she told Alex. Isabella was having a hard time with her neck, seeing as she was a lot shorter than the others.

Sylvia noticed that Isabella was having trouble seeing, so Sylvia gently took Isabella's hand and pulled her out in front of her, so Isabella was right in front of Alex. "Here you go!" Sylvia exclaimed, beaming.

As the siblings walked through Route Four, Ra was taking pictures of the scenery while Ramiel had his eyes set on the statue at the fountain. "Hey bro, you planning on catching Pokémon?" Ramiel turned to looked at his sister "Maybe, what about you? Planning on competing in the League?" Ra hummed as she shoot another picture of a Vivillon on the flower bed "Maybe."

They continued until they reach Sanatlune City "Do you think the others will catch up here or..." Ramiel looked at his sister as she trailed off looking at the distance in deep thought. He sigh and grabbed her hand "Forget them, Asra. There not worth it." Said girl frowned as she let her brother dragged her in the city.

Alex was surprised at all of the people showing up. She then quickly snapped their pictures, and soon, she had three Polaroid photos. She shook them around, before saying hello.

"I do like to take pictures, which is why I snap a picture of everyone I meet." Alex said, as she saw her pictures clear out. "may i mention, some of you are quite photogenic." Alex said with a sheepish smile.