• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Should we change the time in the RP to 8pm from 6pm?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7pm?

• i farted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww =( @Glaceon trainer Don't worry! At least you don't have to go through regretting you downloaded it because you're so obsessed with playing it! XD

@Sukoku I won't spoil it, but after your first Karp retires you can fish up a new one with a higher level depending on what your Trainer Rank is, and it has a chance of being a new pattern! =D

*When you're watching an YouTube video and your dad suddenly turns on something that makes the same sound as death*

I know, but while you did that I was thinking of a lore to my next post, and now that I've thought of it, I'm working on a reply, it's going to be reaaaaally long.

Don't spam the discussion please XD Also, I go to sleep at 10:00pm UK time now, and wake up from 9:00 to 10:00am, so that's the times I'm active now. Also, haven't read the RP yet, and Petunia is a fighter or a grunt, right? Because right now you can only encounter grunts and fighters.

Dude! Don't spam the discussion! That is double spam, because its unrelated to this RP and you're commenting loads of times, just edit it into your post! And this isn't a Magikarp Jump RP =/ We need to stop talking about things in this discussion unrelated to the RP...

...Dude PAH-LEASE!!! You're still spamming the discussion because you're posting multiple times in a row! XD It's allowed with the discussions, but refrain yourself man!! XD Just edit it into your post next time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.