• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Journey Through High School Discussion

Oh whoops, sorry guys, I again had to do this post in a rush :p these first few days of this RP will be a little rough since I am on vacation in a badly serviced area. You guys continue normally but I won't post anything until you guys get to lunch, sorry about that ^^

Oh whoops, sorry guys, I again had to do this post in a rush :p these first few days of this RP will be a little rough since I am on vacation in a badly serviced area. You guys continue normally but I won't post anything until you guys get to lunch, sorry about that ^^
It's okay! I was just shocked that you posted and said it was lunch already when me and @Kayla The Steenee's characters aren't even in their first class yet -.-

Okay! :D

Waiting for Luke :)

Can't wait to see how Colin reacts to what Kayla just did xD

EDIT: @Andrewski2000 You didn't mess this up at all! xD We're just gonna wait for them to get to the first class, timeskip to the end of that, then wait for them to get to the second class then after that timeskip to lunch ^w^

You got to be kidding me, can I not participate in a rp WITHOUT a sockpuppet? Sorry anyway thanks stellar. :)

I guess his character can go home or something, and I'll post later saying I'm going to lunch.