• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join A Journey in the Pokemons view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ok I'll try)
Omesei and his 4 Pokemon are resting under a tree when spear takes to the sky and squawked at Omesei to get his attention."What spear?" Omesei says. Moments later he realised there was a town down the hill."We need to go there." They start walking down the hill. A butterfree swoops out of the trees and attacks vine."Vine! Quick use pound then absorb!" Omesei yells. Vine pounds the butterfree and uses absorb when the butterfree struggles to get up."Go pokeball!" 1...2…3…CLICK. Butterfree was caught and was named Powder.

Last edited:
I think i will close the rp sorry, i don't know if it will come up again. But right now i can't even find the head and the tail in this rp. You can be mad at me and hate me and all that. I also have school which makes me not being on that much, and when im on i don't want to see this. People mad at each other, and all that. You can say its normal rp talk but i don't feel that way. I have lost the intrest in this project. You can make your own rp. But i decided to close mine. I will let this message be here for some time and then i will try to delete this whole thread. Im sorry.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, then. RP locked. @CelebiFTW, feel free to drop me a message if you'd like this unlocked in the future. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.