• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

A.H.B.T.R. (Incomplete construction,sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a VR-to-Internet theme.

Also my first RP here,so please be kind,join and show me the ropes ><

MODS and ADMINS
I'd REALLY like at least one of you to join,it'd help the story.

Story

Plans for nanobots are announced globally,expected to aid in the energy crisis.

Nanobot research is successful,Generation 1 are released to private companies and upper classes in private bids.

The first three fully working VR devices are released utilising nanobots:
VirtualStation, (Sony funded)
iN.Reality, (Nintendo and Apple funded)
and MicroReality. (Microsoft funded)
The products sell at record rates and are patched every 6 months,several games are available with each console plus an eigth multi-platform galaxy scale physics sandbox called NEXUS with default weapon cycles.

The internet is losing popularity and the community complains that online play is required.Later on in the year,a patch is released with NEXUS 2.0 , an online verson of the previous game on a larger scale with inter-continental teleporters on planets plus more traditional travel methods.

Space travel is self crafted and Admins/mods circulate based on time periods.Rumours are spreading about a third party hacking the game.

Early in the year,the first patch is released to deal with issues regarding lag and bugs,complex mathematics based creators are released to make space travel easier with players complaining about the real-time two hours+ transit between planets and lack of sufficient security for clan/guild bases.

The second patch is released allowing custom weapons to all players and message boards within the game.High Custom weapons are forbidden to players below mod and Instant Kill forbidden to below admin.

Today: First Patch is released with a disruptive bulletin announcing a quater of the update was infected,spawning a space station in orbit around earth where a unity of guilds has announced they have rebelled under the name, "A.H.B.T.R."

Profile for this rp: (Can use your own of course)

Name: (Can just be ???)
Username:
Side: (Hacker recruit,standard player.must apply to me for mod/admin/superior hacker)
History:
Weapon:
Clan: (If any)
Personal Transport: (If any)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This is NOT how we do things around here. We don't do sign-ups. We can't RP without having something to go on and by that I mean a proper post and not a chronology. Read other RP threads, read the RP forum rules, THEN try again.

Locked. And be thankful I'm feeling generous or there'd be a warning too.

Status
Not open for further replies.