1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open A Gijinka Safe Haven Adventure

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Zen the Fen, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Nah, it's alright. Yeah, I think I can leave it up to you whether you want to wait or not. Really, you can create your own opening in the rp. I can just deal with *that* guy, and eventually you'll find your opening. Heck, maybe your character is still in the bushes, but was interrupted/startled by the other two. Perhaps you can just follow them amongst the shadows?

2. I'll think of something. Maybe I will be in the bushes...? Meh, I dunno, but I will make my first entry soon!

3. I'm out of School! I can make my first post.

4. My first post is done...

5. ...Could I have picked a worse time to butt in? Probably not, but there's no going back now. Oops. xD

HydreigonBorn37 likes this.
  6. Lol, I don't think you could of...

Il Fantasma likes this.
  7. hoi, this is my first Post in this discussion. Wanted to point out to @SMRPG64 my Gjinka is a Jolteon... Probably getting confused with my OC in his Rp, which is a pikachu.

8. What do you mean? I wrote Jolteon?

9. hmm... i saw Pikachu... weird...................

10. ohh i see, i DID write Pikachu originally but i changed it straight away when i reread your post

11. Welp, it's jolteon now, so, YAY

12. Okay, everyone. I just wanted to point this out, but I'm changing all my posts when I said "Gjinka" so that they now say "Gijinka." I was missing an "i," so if you're all willing, I'd like for the rest of you to do the same. This isn't necessary, but it is appreciated. Thank you!