• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open A Darkness Arises

In this world of pokemon, there is just pokemon and mystery dungeons. There is also a myth that some pokemon have powers of magic. The myth is starting to come true. (Here is the template.)
Name
Species
Appearance
Brief History

Name: Melody
Species: Rockruff (shiny)
Personality: Kind and strong, stands up for self; can be a trickster sometimes
Likes: Charti berries; friends; playing tricks and pranks sometimes
Dislikes: mean and greedy pokemon; tomato berries
Appearance: her blue fur always had patches of mud on it, and her golden yellow eyes light her way in the night. she also has a necklace white a golden chain and a gem the color of the moon.
Brief History: Her parents disappeared when she was very young, and when she was about 3 months old, her fur was that of a normal rockruff, but when she found the necklace and put it on, her fur and eyes changed.

She woke up in the forest. She had a scar on her back left leg. "I remember." She thought. "I fought that noivern, but it was too strong for me, and it dropped me here." She got up and walked deeper into the forest.

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Name : Jet
Species : Garchomp
Personality : Adventurous, Free-Spirited, Protective, Bold, Hardy, Hardcore, Determined, Charming, Attractive and Strong-Willed
Dislikes : Stubborn Pokémon, Lame Pokémon and Overly-Serious Pokémon
Appearance : He's a normal Garchomp, except that he doesn't have a star on his forehead due to a genetic problem. His eyes are blood red.
Brief History : He once had a trainer named Swift, which had released him when Swift became an adult. It was time for goodbye. From that day onwards, Jet runs in the wild forest of Pokémon freely, having great adventures.

RP : Jet came running into the Rockruff really fast. He picked up the Rockruff while he was running at full speed. When he had reached his own cave, Jet gave the Rockruff some berries, "Don't ask why I helped you, helping Pokémon is a hobby of mine. Pokémon are my species and I will always strive to protect and help them." He said calmly as he gave her more Oran and Sitrus Berries. He wouldn't stop helping her.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Reminding you that according to our rules - posts should be at least a paragraph long, that the introductory post of an RP should give other players something to go on (yours really doesn't), and that you are not allowed to use art that isn't either yours or was made for you by request or commission. Stealing art to cheap out on describing a character is not allowed by our rules - and editing someone's art with MS Paint is still stealing. The art has been removed. Writing more of a proper introduction post is up to you.

Any further violations of the rules in this thread will lead to its closure.

Name: Chibi
Species: Eevee
Personality: Adventurous and cheerful
Dislikes: His amnesia, traitors, jerks, villains, and cheaters.
Appearance: He looks like a normal eevee, but with spiky hair and red eyes. He also wears a red headband, which he never bothered to take off.
Brief History: Chibi is a human turned Pokemon. With no memories besides his name, Chibi sets out to discover the secrets to his past!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Chibi was wandering a forest he had no idea how he got there. "Hello?" Chibi called out, afraid of what might be hidden in the forest,"Is anybody there?" He kept walking until his legs got tired so he decided to sit down and rest. As he was resting, he tried to go through his memories to figure out what was going on. However, all he managed to do was get a headache so he groaned and got up before continuing his journey through the forest.

Name: Ry
Species: Starly

Personality: Ry is positive, persistent, kind, and friendly.
Likes: Ry likes battling, making friends, berries, and exploring.
Dislikes: Ry dislikes quitters and bitter food.
Appearance: Ry is a small and normal Starly.
Brief History: Ry hatched without any parents present. He gave up on looking for them figuring it would be no use, and now he battles to become the king of the skies!
------------------------
Flying over the edge of the forest that Starly called home, Ry heard a loud call filling the easterly sky. His thigh itched, so he swooped and spun, and he sped toward the calling. He landed on an unsupported twig balancing on a larger branch. He spotted another Pokémon, a quadruped, a fennec fox. It was curled up in a ball, laying quietly. Ry watched curiously, head tilted. Suddenly, it got up and began to tread deeper into the forest. Quickly, he followed. He had lost the Pokémon in a maze of oaks, so he called out.

"Wait up!" Ry chirped.

Melody ate the berries quickly. She didn't question why the Garchomp was helping her, even though she did find it kind of odd, but some pokemon do love to help others. Melody started to plot some way to play a prank or trick on the Garchomp. And she planned it out well. She smiled at the idea. "I wasn't going to question why you are helping me, but I did find it odd at first. Just as a warning, I may be kind, but I also love to be a trickster and prankster at times." She warned. "So expect tricks or pranks anywhere at any time. My name is Melody by the way."

Last edited:

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
"Heh. I'm used to them, do expect me foiling your prank stunts." He said with a smirk as he sat down and ate a Sitrus Berry. It was unusual for a Garchomp to be so caring.

Melody sighed and laid down by a tree to rest, her silver and gold necklace shining in the moonlight. She observed the forest. It was just a quiet night. She fell asleep quietly and drifted into a dream.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Jet looked at her while she was sleeping, he grabbed a leaf and put it on her, "Sleep well." He said quietly to her. He then went back inside the cave and slept peacefully. He didn't dream of anything.

She slept very peacefully and had a very peaceful dream. In her dream, she was running free alongside her sisters. But then she dreamed of them motionless on the ground and herself putting on the amulet. She then woke up and began just looking at the moon, and remembering her sisters. "I wish you were still here..." She whispered to herself, wrapping the leaf around her.