• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Burning Will

First, she tells us to 'make friends' in 4 seconds, and now she expects them to go on an actual 'adventure'. Gosh, how much did Nadie expect of them?
Perdita became nervous as Nadie spoke, anxious as she thought, 'who would want a weirdo like her on their team?' A espurr who explored beaches and helped strayaways, what was she? There was nothing really special about her, except for the 'steel scarf' hung around her neck. She thought still until Onyx offered her excitedly to join him and a small Venipede. She then lit up, and she swore it was like a fireworks show in her mind.
"Really..?"
She spoke, pulling her arms up to her scarf and gripping her scarf. Perdita then looked at the Venipede, and smiled at it with pure joy.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“My name is Static! Nice to meet ya!” He said happily. He then noticed the Pichu eyeing then Houndour. Static looked at the Houndour for a bit. Static hadn’t really formed an opinion of the dark dog yet. But from what he’d seen... it felt like Onyx was a little... cocky. I mean, sure he felt powerful, and Static knew Oynx had a type advantage over him, but he thought that the Houndour was bragging a little bit. But Static wasn’t one to just form such negative opinions, and so he shrugged it off. Instead, he began looking around for Bacon. Bacon was another he definitely wanted on his team. “Hey, Sparklight... have you seen Bacon anywhere?” He asked, as he frantically looked around for him.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"bacon-chu?" Sparklight said in confused, he didnt know the names of the new members of the guild, the only names he knew was onyx, nadie and now static.
"How 'bacon' look like-chu?" The pichu questioned.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia smiled when Onyx accepted her offer. She looked towards the Espurr, and shot a happy look at her. "Yay! Does anyone else want to join?" Nia called out, her antennas perking up in happiness.

Magic Sparkle

"you mean that pig-chu?" The pichu wondered "he look younger them me-chu, but i didnt see him-chu" sparklight said cheerfully with a little anger, he wasnt happy that bacon got a letter before.
"We should have a team name too" the little mouse said, he was pretty sure that every team need a name, and as soon as he said that he started to think on a name that will fit to him and the rotom.

Nadie watched as the Pokemon formed some rather diverse groups. Though that was expected, as the group itself was just as, if not more diverse. I know I may be rushing things, but it's a necessary push. Hang on, little ones, I hope you all get along soon. She worried, but hid it behind a smile, as usual. Once she saw a few groups formed, she decided it was time to chime in. "Once you've made your groups, feel free to traverse through the jungle. First team to make it to 3F gets an extra prize from me!" She'd state, hoping to spark a little competitiveness between them all.

-------------------------------------

Onyx looked around as the Venipede made one last offering to everyone. Seeing as there were no takers yet, he faced the jungle now. "Guess it's just us three then! Oh, well, I'm sure we're strong enough to handle it." He stood proudly. "Come on, let's go win this competition and get that 'prize!'" Onyx was ready to give his all in there and with that, he made his way down the path leading to the massive jungle.

Magic Sparkle

"prize-chu?" Sparklight said in excitement and his eyes sparkled, he loved prizes.
"Lets go find 'bacon' and get that prize-chu" the pichu said cheerfully to the rotom, he still tried to think on a team name as he looked around to find the tepig.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I certainly agree, we are all strong, and I’m sure we can win this!” Nia smiled, quivering with excitement. She then bolted along the path towards the jungle, having great confidence in herself. Nia soon caught up with Onyx, her antennas then perked up.