• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed A Burning Will

https://pokecharms.com/threads/a-burning-will-pmd-discussion.20541/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun pierced it's way over the horizon. It glistened off the rippling waves, the trademark of Solperch Town. Notifying every Pokemon that it was time to rise and start their day. Being on an island, Solperch was a shore-town, which was good for fast evacuations or, in more recent times, being off the Iron Foundation's radar.

Once the sun reached Onyx, he rubbed his eyes. Accompanied by a small growl of irritation, "I swear, I'll never get used to the sun just barging it's way into my face." He barked.
However, today was different, a week before he received a letter of recommendation from the local guild. Seeing that there was no other alternative in this day in age, he decided to give it a shot.
Better start headin' to that dang guild... He thought as he made his way through the town, toward the guild.

Bacon ran towards Solperch sound, giggling happily. "I'm finally gonna join a guild! I'm soooo excited!" He yelled, as he ran into a Houndour, saying a small "oof!" As he fell backwards. " Sorry Mister Dog Guy" He said cheerfully, nuzzling him as a way to apoligize.

Onyx strolled through the town at his leisure. Not having to worry about many other Pokemon, since not many woke up this early. Seeing that he had some time before he actually made it to the guild house, he convinced himself that it was best that he keep himself occupied. Thus, he pulled out a bone that he had managed to wrap around his small tail. Onyx's eyes lit up for the split second he got to chew on the bone, before something would smack into him, launching the bone far away.

He stood there in a daze, before turning around to see the culprit, "Hey! Watch where you-" he paused upon noticing that the 'culprit' was significantly younger than him. Before he could even reprimand the small Pokemon, he was being nuzzled. He sighed, "Just make sure to watch where you're going next time." Told Onyx, trying to maintain his composure.

He smiled happily. "Sorry Again! I'm just sooo dxcited! I'm the first ever 2 year old to join the guild!" He jumped up in the air, doing a small backflip as he did. " I'm gonna be the very best ever! "

Daniel slowly strolled out of his hideout in a forest near town once he managed to position the boulder in the right spot and angle. The little Pokémon took a firm and close analysis at himself from a small puddle of clear water. He noted the prominent features his current body had: a small, light blue body, an oblong head, shiny green, button eyes and several colorful fingers on each tiny hand.

The young Pokémon slowly floated up and allowed a small, leafy bag to hover next to his back side. He took in a deep breath and took in a light dose of supernatural focus in his mind. Suddenly, his body and bag slowly glided towards town. He kept a gradual increase in pace, as he maintained a moderate speed once he soon had the hang of floating around from place to place.

The little Pokémon took swift notice of a small, pig-like Pokémon that performed a reverse somersault in the air. Daniel slowly floated past the other Pokémon. It was apparent that the small, Fire-type Pokémon expressed noticeable excitement upon closer focus.

Daniel decided to continue with his route towards the guild, though he suddenly stopped in his tracks soon after. He took a slow, careful gaze at a black, canine Pokémon that was with the orange pig encountered a few seconds ago. Daniel took a quick glance at the Dark Pokémon, as the young Pokémon jotted down a few mental notes in his head. The little Pokémon slowly turned towards the direction of the guild, as he quickly levitated towards his destination.

Onyx stared at the pig-like Pokemon, disbelief splattered across his entire face. Wait so this two year old is joining the guild? This two year old is joining the guild! Impossible, are they telling me that he is in the same league as me? Onyx took an offensive stance, and growled at the young Pokemon. "Don't come near me, stay outta my way from here on out!" Demanded the dark type, biting the air in front of the Tepig, in an attempt to scare him off. Afterwards, the dog bolted down the route leading to the guild. I need to talk to whoever runs that place! I'll rough 'em up for disrespecting me like this!

Eventually, the Houndour did successfully make it to the guild. Waiting at the front entrance, just as he was instructed. However, it was clear that he was still infuriated by the recent event.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sparklight was running in the forest, he stopped when he saw the guild from a distance.
"Look like this is the guild- chu" the small pichu told himself, he was excited that he is going to be in a guild.
He wasnt sure if the guild would accept him, he didnt got a letter either, "i got to try- chu, dad said something that i need to prove myself- chu" sparklight told himself and start running toward the guild, he forget that he is alone.

Once he made it to the entrance he saw a houndour, the pichu looked curiously at the houndour and got close to him, somehow he wasnt scared from him.

Bacon looked at the path in disbelief. "He ran away....does he not like me...?" The small Pokemon grunted, but decided to continue. He used Tackle to make himself to faster, he was surprisingly strong to. He ran to the giuld, running into a tree, but knocking it down with a single tackle. He saw a Pichu and walked over, waving a front leg at them. " Heya! I'm Bacon! Nice to meet'cha! " He exclaimed, sitting down. " Hey Mr.Dog Guy. You underestimate me, if you think I can't be in the guild. I'll have you know I took down a full grown Dragonite with a couple Embers when I was a 1 year old. So, you should be the one staying out of my way. " The younger one grunted, smiling at the Houndour.

The frustrated canine growled at the pig's suggestion, "There's these things that exist called dreams," he taught, "I believe that was one of those." Onyx said before looking back at the door, "Anyway, where's the guild master? I was told to come here!" He raged, tapping his paw on the ground, growing seemingly impatient with every passing second. "Plus, I got business with th-" Before he could finish his sentence, the door swung open, halting his words.

Out came an hulking Arcanine, their fur was well-kept, almost like a scarf. Completely disregarding the stereotype on Arcanines' messy fur. She took a quick glance around the area, trying to find the Pokemon she requested, but it was to no avail. However, when she looked down she saw three tiny potentials. Upon seeing this, she smiled with a certain sincerity, before lowering her head to her paws to get a closer look.
"Oh, what do we have here, hmm?" She thought aloud, still baring that same smile.
"I see that the Houndour and the Tepig made it just fine. Though there seems to be a lost one here?" She remarked towards the Pichu, "If you want a shot to join, I'll let you, just because you're soo cute." She joked, with a sense of seriousness.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Static got out of his tree hidey hole home. He squinted his eyes open as he adjusted to the light, and he realized it was already decently past dawn. “Oh, I’m gonna be late!” He said in the electrical voice he had. He quickly floated off of the tree and began zipping to town. He passed many stores and shops on his way there. “I hope that guild training hasn’t started yet...” he thought as he began to pull up on the group that had formed near where the were gonna be. He saw a Tepig, Houndour, Pichu, and Arcanine all near. “Phew, looks like I made it just in time...” he said, before realizing he couldn’t slow down enough to stop. “LOOK OUT!” He shouted, pulling to the side as hard as he could before tumbling into a nearby tree.

The Arcanine saw a blue flash crash into a nearby tree, her head shot up from reflex. She rushed to the scene to find a Rotom, she acted without trying to hurt it further. Thus wrapping her massive tail around it, she chuckled slightly. "My, my, I wasn't expecting you to arrive like this." She stated, "You can't afford to act so recklessly, you might mess up that adorable little face of yours." She teased without hesitation, accompanied by the warm smile that she used as a trademark of sorts.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Static felt a warm feeling around his body, and opened his eyes to find an Arcanine wrapping its tail around it. After it saying “adorable little face”, he blushed and gave a little smile with an embarrassed look on his face. “O-oh, I’m not always that reckless, j-just was in a rush. This is the g-guild, right? If it’s not, this is gonna be really embarrassing...” he said shaken up. “I-I’m Static, ma’am...” he continued, gazing at the warm smiling fire canine.

Daniel recoiled the moment he picked up on a loud, nearby noise. The little Pokémon quickly hid behind a bush near the site of the recent crash. The Transform Pokémon took a deep breath, as his body glimmered with the outer, solar lighting. About a minute later, the young Pokémon soon found himself in a new body. The bag was on the solid, earthy ground, as the little Pokémon slowly picked up the bag with his cloudy white, three fingered hands. He stowed the bag in the large patch of white, delicate and flexible bubbles on his back.

Once he was quickly accustomed to the blue body of a bubble frog's, the little Pokémon slowly bunny-hopped towards the guild's main area. Before he got to the doors, he took swift notice of a gargantuan, orange Pokémon that rushed towards the scenery of the neoteric occurrence. The bubble frog Pokémon noted the canine-like features the quadrupled Pokémon sported, along with several tufts of fur on its canid body.

The little frog repeatedly blinked for a brief moment. He took a good amount of time to adjust his field of view, as he hoped to accommodate his large, vertically protruding eyes with the vast world around. He went towards the doorway with a few effortful bounds, as he silently waited near the left side of the opened door.

Magic Sparkle

"thank you-chu!" The little pichu said, he took what the arcanine said seriously "i will do my best-chu" the little mouse said as he jumped from excitement, he was sure that he is now in the guild
Sparklight expected to get a test or something so he can prove himself, it doesn't seem right that the guild would accept a 2 year old pokemon that easily, but sparklight didnt really care, he is in the guild now.

Perdita had been spending the majority of her morning tidying up her home, in which the sun had started to rise more than she expected. It was just another day for her, another day of tidying up and searching the beach for lost treasures and Pokemon washed up on shore. But then, she remembered, she had been sent a letter a few days prior talking about a potential guild. It seemed interesting, so she was going to the specific area to meet whoever ran the place.
"Huh what's the clamor outside?"
Perdita threw on her metallic scarf, and using her simple paw, she opened the door to see who or what had been making noise. However, when she got outside, all she could catch was a blur of blue dashing into the tropical woods. She stepped out onto the grass, and she knew now she would appear late, but she was sure it would be fine- as long as she at least made it there. She walked towards the forest, having to cover her eyes a bit as her scarf's glare in the sunlight was a bit.. unbearable to look at with the naked eye.
She then began moving quickly to get where she was supposed to be- well, where she thought she was supposed to be, indicating that the letter didn't give a really specific place, more of a 'guild location'. However, she found herself close to the guild as she heard a bit of a ruckus coming from whatever Pokemon were there. Looking out from behind a tree, she saw..six.. different Pokemon there, some seemed familiar, but some looked oddly mysterious.
Perdita decided she wouldn't make her entrance then, since one of the Pokemon had clearly already made one..dramatically, at that. She instead went over to a bush, and walked out calmly, hoping not to cause a scene as the Rotom..from what she could tell, did.

Last edited:
The Arcanine could see that the Pokemon was nervous. It's voice was trembling, and stuttery. So in an attempt to calm the electric-type, she spoke in a soothing voice. "What a nice name you have, and yes, you're in the right place." The Arcanine, now standing, decided to give the Pokemon some advice. "Come on, it's my turn to introduce myself to you all." She'd say before walking back to the entrance, in a spot where she was visible to each of them.

The Arcanine took one more check, insuring that everyone was present. Afterward, she wasted no time and began to speak once more. "Hello, I assume you all gathered here by fate?" She joked, "Or in this case, by a letter," she took a quick pause. "Since you all took the time out of your days to come see me, it's only proper that I introduce myself." She'd state.
"Most know me by my title. I'm the Radiant Guildmaster, Nadie." She'd say proudly.

She cracked a small smile, "...And I do believe that each one of you are the burning rays of hope this world needs." She went on to elaborate: "Every single one of you has the potential to be a paragon of hope for the Pokemon of this age. Be it your abilities, or your personalities, I chose you for a reason." Nadie declared this firmly. "However, I digress. Your first task is nigh, but before that, I would like you all to introduce yourselves to one another. It's an act of courtesy for your future comrades."

-----------------------------

Onyx was inspired during Nadie's little speech. His gaze was fixed on her the whole time. She believes in me? She chose me for a reason, I wonder what? Then that's when he heard the cursed words. "Introduce youselves" Onyx was sure that nobody would want to talk to him. They probably thought he was just some hot-headed dog, he couldn't deny it. The way he's been acting sure adds more to the fire. He'd sigh, already convinced from his own thoughts. Onyx would then plant himself away from the group and stare off into the distance. I just need to better myself for next time, then...

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight was sad from what nadie said, he felt like he isnt good enough to the guild if he didnt get a letter, he was angry as well but the bell on his ear didnt let him be mad.

Even so, the pichu decided to introduce himself to someone like the guildmaster told, since onyx was the closest to him the pichu decide to talk with him.
"Hello there-chu" the little mouse pokemon said to the houndour "my name is sparklight-chu, whats yours-chu?" Sparklight said cheerfully, trying to ignore the fact that he didnt got a letter.

Daniel looked over at the orange, canine Pokémon once the bubble frog confirmed the location of small paper in the hidden bag. The small, blue frog stood close to the doorway, while he took no regard towards the Pichu's brief introduction. The bubble frog slowly fidgeted with the mane of delicate bubbles on his chest. He patiently waited for further instruction from the Arcanine.

"Drat... I can hardly even talk, let alone even make those frog noises... I guess I should of paid more attention when morphing myself," The frog Pokémon thought, as he attempted to keep himself under the radar as long as he could.

Perdita hadn't seemed to be noticed by anyone yet, a relief to her, at least, and as she looked at the small crowd. She was..nervous, as everyone seemed so hopeful. She listed to Nadie's words carefully, and she felt a bit inspired by the large Arcanine as she told them how 'destined' they were to have been joining. However, since the others had started moving towards each other, she supposed she would stay in the back. She hated to stay out of conversation, but something told her not to intrude on the others as they clearly were excited to talk to the others.
'I'll just stay here for now.'
She ran a paw through her scarf, as she started to identify everyone. A Houndour..Pichu..The Rotom she saw earlier, a huge Arcanine, and a Tepig. A rather diverse crowd, to say the least.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
The Rotom got up, and shook off any of the dirt and leaves on him. He’d very much calmed down after Nadie, from what he’d overheard, had given a pep talk to them, and he went back to being his happy-go-lucky self. He noticed an Espurr, but showed more interest in talking to the younger Pokémon. The Pichu was occupied, so he decided to talk to the Tepig. “Hi there!” He said, as he zipped over to it. “My names Static. What’s yours?”

Onyx was shocked to find that a Pokemon would still want to converse with him. He turned to find himself greeted by a Pichu, Onyx glared at the mouse as he introduced himself. For some reason, Onyx felt as if he had to be aggressive towards it. "Why should I ca- ah..." He sighed, his aggressive nature conflicted with what he wanted.
He tried again, "Nice to meet you Sparklight. My name is Onyx, and I will admit. It's going to take some time to get used to working with kids. I'll try my best alright?" Onyx was delighted by his own improvement. "I'mma go talk to some of the older ones now, seeya."
He wagged his tail as he got up to see his choices. Hm, a frog, some cat and a motor-ghost thing. His tail would stop wagging now out of disappointment. On second thought, I'll pass. They all seem a little too unapproachable right now, besides that Rotom anyway. He'd take glances at both the Espurr and the Froakie, before quietly giving up.

-----------------------

Nadie watched as some of the kids made their way over to each other to introduce themselves. She hummed to herself, pleased by how fast some of them adapted to the situation. However, the fact that some of them weren't talking bugged her. Thus deciding that she should give a little insight to their next task. "It'll prove to be beneficial if you talk to each other, for the next task will require a little extra work than just greeting one another." Told Nadie, with a passive but slightly persuasive tone.

Daniel slowly approached the Arcanine with short, effortful bounds. The bubble frog stared at the canine Pokémon after the little Pokémon picked up on the orange dog's coaxing voice.

"B- b... b... bu... but... w- wh- why... w- why? I- I- I... c- ca- can... d- do... s- se... se- self!" The young Pokémon stammered towards the Arcanine, while the little frog kept a straight stance with his tiny feet. The bubble frog slowly took a slight breath, as he anchored his feet in place. The mane of white bubbles on his body swiftly expanded in a discreet manner, which soon covered part of the bottom area of his head, torso and bubbles on his nose.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight got scared at the start from how the houndour talked, but it was seem like it was a simple rage,
"It was nice to meet you onyx-chu" the pichu said happily and walked off after onyx had leaved, the pichu wandered in the area until he noticed a rotom talking with a tepig, sparklight felt depressed, since he cant be angry because the soothe bell the only thing he can is to be sad about that.
"That pokemon got a letter and i dont-chu?!" The little mouse thought to himself "ehy the guildmaster think he deserves a letter and i dont-chu?, He look even younger then me-chu".

Sparklight relaxed and decide to ask the guildmaster about that, he walked to the Arcanine and start talking.
"Excuse me-chu" the little pichu said in front of nadie, trying to get her attention.
"Why i didnt got a letter for the guild-chu" sparklight questioned.

Nadie took notice of the Froakie making it's way over. After hearing what it had to say, she lowered her head in an attempt to level herself with the frog and she responded. "The answer is simple. No matter how strong you are, you'll always be stronger with allies by your side." Said Nadie in an understanding voice, "Believe it or not, I used to hate working with others unt-" Her sentence was interrupted by a curious Pichu.

The Arcanine shifted her gaze toward the Pichu, surprised by his question. She definitely wasn't expecting him to ask her so soon. She had to quickly think of a cover-up. "Oh! I just happened to run out of letters. I was making one for you, until you showed up." She lied.

Nadie glanced at the bubble frog again, "I'll tell you your next task after they wrap up introductions."

---------------------------------------------------------

Onyx sighed after hearing Nadie's words of that "beneficial" nonsense. He looked around once more, scanning the area for someone to talk to. Seemed like the only one that was free was the Espurr, since the mouse and the frog had gone to talk to the big dog. He trudged his way over to the Espurr, trying to make small talk. Which was something he hated doing. "So... Where'd you get that scarf from?" He'd ask, as if he was interested in it.

Magic Sparkle

"i understand-chu, good to know that i needed-chu" sparklight said happily, he took what his guildmaster said as truth and walked to see if he can introduce himself to another one.
The pichu looked around but it seem like everyone is busy, even the guildmaster and onyx got busy talking with another one.
The little mouse walked to a nearby rock and sat on it, he looked boredly at everyone else, waiting that someone will finish so he can talk with him.
"What a relief that i was supposed to get a letter like the others-chu" sparklight told to himself, he felt a lot more better after the guldmaster words, "i hope the first task would be soon-chu, im so excited to start-chu" he said happily to himself, while waiting nervously for the task or for a another pokemon that wont be busy in introducing.

Perdita listened again to Nadie's word, but became a bit annoyed as she spoke as if the five or six Pokemon were supposed to click immediately. If nobody walks over to you, and are busy with other Pokemon, how are you supposed to introduce yourself! She felt herself getting quickly enraged, but she tried to keep her cool and stay as calm- as calm as she could. Crossing her arms, she looked back around, and saw two of the Pokemon walk towards Nadie while the other three stood and seemed...somewhat ecstatic. At first, she planned to just stand there again, until the Houndour walked over and asked her a question.
'So..where'd you get the scarf?'
"This..? Oh, I- it's just a family heirloom, not very interesting."
Perdita sighed, turning to the Houndour. She tried to think of something to ask him, but her mind was blank.

Onyx sat quietly as she explained the scarf's origins, he took another look at it afterwards. Noticing that it reflected the sun's rays, Onyx's dog instincts kicked in, acquiring a real interest in it. He began hopping up and down to see it sparkle, until he caught himself and cleared his throat, undoubtedly embarrassed.
"Sorry about that." Onyx apologized, "I have something like that too... I think." He'd say, gesturing towards the scar on his chest accompanied by a sincere smile. "It's the only thing I'm actually proud of in my life. Because it sho-" Before he could finish explaining, Nadie's voice echoed throughout the area.

-------------------------------------

Nadie tapped her paw on the ground several times, in an attempt to get everyone's attention. "I believe that's enough introductions for one day, don't you agree?" She could be seen sitting by the entrance, gently wagging her tail. "Gather around, it's time I finally unveil the special task I have for you all!" The excited canine stated, waiting for the Pokemon to assemble.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
“Nice to meet you, Bacon!” He said enthusiastically. He would’ve introduced himself to the others, but Nadie called them to gather round, so he assumed it was time for the guild work to actually start. He quickly lined up with the others, eager to start whatever they were about to do. “Static reporting for duty, ma’am!” He said, with a determined and happy look. He didn’t care if the others saw him as a goofball, that’s essentially exactly what he was.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight kept watching the others, wauting until he can introduce himself to someone, the only two he know in the guild right now are onyx and nadie.
Suddenly his ears twitched, he turned his head and find out that nadie was talking. when the pichu heard that the guildmaster going to reveal the special task he got excited, "what the task going to be-chu, i guess im going to find out now-chu" the mouse told himself, then walking to the Arcanine.
Sparklight wasnt sure what to do so he stood next to static, waiting in excitement for the task, he was very happy that he was supposed to a get a letter like the others.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia was running as fast as she could through the forest, panting heavily as she kept running. Soon she saw it, a small group of Pokemon. Nia ran over to the Arcanine, her antennas drooped in exhaustion. "Sorry... that I'm... late..." She said while taking deep breaths. Nia sat down, "I got your letter..."

Perhaps the Pokémon who were gathered so closely noticed that there was a timid looking, very poorly-constructed Pikachu watching them speak. Nadie had told them to 'get to know each other', but... the 'Pikachu' felt as if she simply could not. She had followed the crowd in silence, having received a letter from the guild requesting her presence, and simply listened along with things, as she was comfortable with doing, but now... now she had to actually socialise? Tama shuddered at the thought, though interrupting her thoughts came barreling in a Venipede, profusely apologising for being late. "Um... red bug shouldn't be worried," Tama murmured, "Tama... Tama welcomes you to the guild!" she chimed, a slight hint of nervousness in her tone, though she was being sincere.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia looked over to a Mimikyu who welcomed her to the guild. "Thanks Tama..." She gave Tama a smile, and soon the little Venipede had fully recovered from running so much. "What is our first task?" Nia asked the guildmaster.

Seeing as there were a few Pokemon gathered around her now, Nadie felt it was appropriate to elaborate on the topic at hand. Especially since a few others showed up recently, which resulted in her smiling with Joy. Since she figured they were going to be no-shows. "It's okay, actually you made it just in time!" She assured apologetic Venipede.
She turned to the direction of the vast jungle, "Actually, your next task is to actually explore a dungeon as a team." She'd state, "Since I honestly misplaced all of your official guild supplies in there, I figure it'll be a good experience for all of you." Nadie faced her new guild members once more, "I'll let you decide who you want to go on your team, but choose wisely. I left your supplies in a clearing on 3F, so you shouldn't miss it." She chuckled, anticipating what the teams will look like.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia nodded to the Arcanine, and began observing the other Pokemon. What caught her attention was a strong looking Houndour. "Hmm, first thing a team needs is strength." Nia scuttled over to the Houndour and tapped him. "Hello there. You look like a strong fellow. Would you like to make a team?"

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight got nervous when he heard what nadie said, he didnt know anyone here that he can team with except the houndour, but the venipede seem to already talk with him.
The pichu start looking around, he wasnt sure if to ask the rotom or not, but he decided to wait until someone will ask him.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Static took notice of the small Pichu. Of course he’d want it on his team! He loved younger Pokémon, how they were as mischievous as he could be. And even more, for young ones, they could still be the most powerful Pokémon in the universe, because they had so much potential. He went over to the Pichu, and smiled a bright electric smile. “Hey, Sparklight, wasn’t it? Wanna be on my team?” He asked.

Magic Sparkle

Sparklight kept looking around until he heard static offering him to join his team, as soon as the little mouse heard it he jump in excitement, "of course i want to join-chu" he said happily, he was worried that no one would pick him because he is tiny but now he got chosen.
"Whats your name-chu?" He asked the rotom, he wasnt thinking for a moment how that pokemon know his name.
He wanted that onyx would join him too but seeing the venipede talking to him before made him think that they gonna form team together.

Having heard the Venipede's request, he lit up like a candle after being called a "strong fellow." His face was crinkled from the huge grin planted on it. "Sure! I don't see why not!" Onyx answered like an excited puppy, scrapping his once fearsome demeanor. He'd glance at the Espurr, the same huge grin remained on his face. "Wanna tag with us?" He'd suggest, while his tail wagged in an obvious joyful manner.
He no longer cared what people saw him as right now, he was seen as strong by someone. Which was something he longed for in his life.

Last edited: