• This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

#683 - Aromatisse

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
683-0.png

#683 Aromatisse
[type=fairy][/type]

20446_info.png

Japanese Name: Furefuran
Classification: Fragrance Pokémon
Height: 2' 07"
Weight: 34.2 lbs.
Egg Group: Fairy

20450_abilities.png

Ability: Healer
Hidden Ability: Aroma Veil

20449_cryptidata.png

Revealed: Aromatisse was first found alongside Slurpuff on the 2nd of October, the two are featured on a new advert going around for Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

Additional Info: Aromatisse, the evolved form of Spritzee, can give off a variety of different smells, from a pleasant fragrance to an odor so repugnant to its opponent that it can turn a battle in its favour.

20454_pokedex.png

X: It despises various scents, pleasant and unpleasant, and emits scents that its enemies dislike in order to gain an edge in battle.
Y: Its scent is so overpowering that, unless a Trainer happens to really enjoy the smell, he or she will have a hard time walking alongside it.

20453_locations.png

Evolve Spritzee.

20455_evolution.png

20509_682-683.png

Evolves from Spritzee when traded holding a Sachet.

20462_levelup.png

--- Aromatic Mist
--- Heal Pulse
--- Sweet Scent
--- Fairy Wind
Lv. 6 - Sweet Kiss
Lv. 8 - Odor Sleuth
Lv. 13 - Echoed Voice
Lv. 17 - Calm Mind
Lv. 21 - Draining Kiss
Lv. 25 - Aromatherapy
Lv. 29 - Attract
Lv. 31 - Moonblast
Lv. 35 - Charm
Lv. 38 - Flail
Lv. 42 - Misty Terrain
Lv. 44 - Skill Swap
Lv. 48 - Psychic
Lv. 53 - Disarming Voice
Lv. 57 - Reflect
Lv. 64 - Psych Up

20469_artwork.png

Aromatisse-X-and-Y.jpg
20470_screenshots.png

oct_p6_03_kd8su.jpg
oct_p6_01_g7dfj.jpg
oct_p6_02_57f7d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
This thing.

It cracks me up.

It makes me think of a Telefang 2 denjuu, complete with the neon colors.

I guess they were going for a Burlesque dancer angle with it? I cannot even. XD

Terribly amused. It may not be a bad-ass plague doctor thing, but.. meh. I'll accept it for its Lol Burd factor and leave it at that.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Ehehehehehe. I need to see a clearer picture I think but I'm liking it and I shall welcome it to my official Y team, oh yes ♥

Nope. You, you strange, weird ugly, bird-looking thing, have put a permanent blemish on Spritzee. Now, (unless you get a sweet evo) i'll be forced to keep my pretty little bird at it's first stage.

I'm not one of those people who are pissed Spritzee didn't evolve into a plague doctor, but I just didn't expect it to evolve into this. It kind of make sense since it looks like a bottle of perfume, but it just, I don't know. It's nice, but something about it makes me feel like cringing

Well I wasn't expecting this at all when I thought of Spritzee evolutions, but whatever I'm getting X so it doesn't even matter. Maybe I'll see you sometime if I try to complete my Pokedex or something.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
It's okay Aromatisse, I adore you enough for everyone ♥

You can't beat a weird owl-gremlin that's totally been fed after midnight~

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
This fellow is rapidly becoming one of my favourite Pokemon from this Generation and I really hope Spritzee is available early-game so I can have one as soon as possible. Due to a conversation with @StellarWind Elsydeon on my profile I must have one called Labyrinth. It has to be done :D

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
And due to the very same conversation I ended up drawing the silly thing.

I don't know why but something about them fundamentally cracks me up! xD

Oh gosh, this thing has to be one of my favs from this generation.. It reminds me of a monster-y thing that would be seen in "Where The Wild Things Are", just not as toothy and stripey.

I gotta train one of these badboys some day.

I honestly didn't like this evolution. We're they started with Spritzee and moved to this. I was expecting like some sort of like flamingo! I wish it was a flamingo.

Honestly I didn't like this at first, but now I LOVE IT!!!!! Definitely in my top 5 fave Kalos Pokemon!
Although I would have liked Aromatisse to look a tad more like a Plague Doctor, I'm just glad adorable Spritzee (Squee…!!!!!) didn't turn into a Flamingo XD
Now some squeeeing for Spritzee and Aromatisse…
SQUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEE…………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!