1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This is the archived Cryptidex for Pokémon X, Y, Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire. While we keep this version of the Cryptidex open for viewing, it is now closed to new comments.

#686 - Inkay

Discussion in 'Pokécharms Generation VI Cryptidex' started by Demelza, Jul 11, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

686-0.png
    #686 Inkay
    Dark / Psychic

[​IMG]
    Japanese Name: Maika
    Classification: Revolving Pokémon
    Height: 0.4m
    Weight: 3.5kg
    Egg Group: Water 1, Water 2

[​IMG]
    Ability: Contrary or Suction Cups
    Hidden Ability: Infiltrator

[​IMG]
    Revealed: Inkay was first revealed on the 11th of July from the July CoroCoro leaks.

Additional Info: As described on Pokemon.com "Transmitters above Inkay's eyes have the ability to drain the will to fight from other Pokémon. It uses this skill to run and hide when attacked by stronger enemies."

[​IMG]
    X: Opponents who stare at the flashing of the light-emitted spots on its body become dazed and lose their will to fight.
    Y: It flashes the light-emitting spots on its, which drains its opponent's will to fight. It takes the opportunity to scuttle away and hide.

[​IMG]
    Route 8, Azure Bay.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Evolves into Malamar at level 30 if you hold your 3DS upside down during level up.

[​IMG]
    --- Tackle
    --- Peck
    --- Constrict
    Lv. 4 - Reflect
    Lv. 8 - Foul Play
    Lv. 12 - Swagger
    Lv. 13 - Psywave
    Lv. 15 - Topsy-Turvy
    Lv. 18 - Hypnosis
    Lv. 21 - Psybeam
    Lv. 23 - Switcheroo
    Lv. 27 - Payback
    Lv. 31 - Light Screen
    Lv. 35 - Pluck
    Lv. 39 - Psycho Cut
    Lv. 43 - Slash
    Lv. 46 - Night Slash
    Lv. 48 - Superpower

[​IMG]
    inkay artwork.png
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 Demelza, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2017
  2. Re: #??? - Maika

It's pretty cute but I doubt I'll use it, and I'll probably only catch it if it's kinda rare. If these are everywhere then I don't think I'll bother. It looks like it's wearing a little nurse's hat ♥

mr nixolas likes this.
  3. really? ds upside down!

#3 JackL, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited: May 26, 2014
  4. I think its funny that you have to turn your 3ds upside down to evolve it:D

5. It's so cute, and the way you evolve it is amusing.

6. I bet soooooo many n00bs on the fourums will say: "OMG LOL HOWZ DID ME EVOLE INTO MEH MALLMAR LOL JK #POKEPROBZ"

7. correct