• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

2006 Resolutions!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Your 2006 Resolutions if you please 8)

This time I'm making a resolution I might actually be able to acomplish: getting through 3rd year Nursing and onto 4th year with no major upsets. Once I hit 4th year it should be smooth sailing, the tough part is getting there.

No more video game-related resolutions for me... I know fully well that I can't quell my inner gamer's desire to own lots of great games, even if I don't have the time to play them all now. Someday I WILL have the time, and it's not unlikely for me at all to go back and play an older game that I missed.
Why buy them now if I don't have the time to play them? Simple. Big games like SSBM may always be available to pick-up later on, but less-known titles like Star Ocean 2 are not. Games get discontinued, some sooner than others, and it's not always as simple as picking them up somewhere second hand. When you live in a small place like I do you don't always get opportunities like that. So yeah. End rant.

Anyways, fire away folks.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Finish all my homework that's due in when school starts again. Which means I have 2 days. Oh hell.

Finish Colosseum, but probably not get Ho-oh. Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Talk to Katie more often. Just because she hasn't been around much. Recently.

Do more RP-Related stuffs.

And none of them are gonna get done ;)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
Apparently as this New Year's is an unusual one - with a new moon - any resolutions you make today WILL have something come of them as opposed to the maybe/maybe not of every other year.

Mine are to finish up Project X, get it online and make Pokecharms the best damned Pokemon site on the net.