• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed 100 Risks: A Sword Art Online adventure

Rakuni Asegoyu stared at his nerve gear. He was itching to try it on and play the new game. He looked over at his room door. No one else was home, so he could play for a few hours. He slipped on the nervegear and shouted the two words that changed everything:
"LINK START!"

Fuyna was hurrying home after buying the new game “Sword Art Online” for a new console the “NerveGear”. He opened the box once he got in his room. He plugged in the cord in the outlet and nerve gear. He then put the sword art online game in. He layed in his bead and put on the nerve gear. He was giddy with anticipation. “LINK START!” He said as it started the new game.

Ren calmly walked in to his room and went to take off his coat to put on a small hook on the back of his bedroom door. "What a day..." He said to himself as he did a few stretches and looked outside his bedroom window to see the nice weather and calm neighborhood. "Well, no one's gonna be home, so a few hours of gaming should be okay." Ren added as he slipped out of his shoes and began to sit on his bed, nearby was his nerve gear, attached to a charging cable so it was charged for this moment.

Ren prepared himself and layed down on his bed after he put the nerve gear on his head like a helmet, a lot like VR for someone. He had a quick look at the time before he looked up at the ceiling. "Link, start." He said nonchalantly before his mind suddenly drifted in to the digital universe, ready to play the selected game that was Sword Art Online.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Teru rushed home, he'd just bought a game called Sword Art Online. He hooked up his NerveGear and laid down in bed. He was ready to sink thousands of hours into the game, ready for the first big game of the year. He slipped on the helmet, and simply ordered: "Link, Start!"

Hisato came home from gymnastics class slightly tired as he had a decent workout. He knocked on the door before taking his shoes off and walking inside, "Mom. I'm home. My chores are finished. My homework is too. I'm going upstairs to play SAO" Hisato said. He looked over at his sister who was completely infatuated with her new comic book that was recently released. He smiled excitedly when his dog Bobo came running downstairs, a large four year old Chow Chow with reddish-brown fur leaped up on his hind legs and licked Hisato, "Ha! quit it boy! You know I always play SAO at this time. I'll play with you in a little while. and stop licking me while I play! I always finish playing covered in saliva which is getting old boy" Hisato said cheerfully as he walked upstairs. He laid in bed putting his nervegear on, "Link start" He said calmly.

Within moments he was teleported in the world of SAO. He put on his corsair hat ,and began walking towards his shop. On his way he noticed an increase in players. He wasn't surprised as non-beta testers were bound to flood in eventually. He enjoyed helping people who were willing to stop by his store "The drunken blacksmith". He smiled and waved at passing by people ,and began checking if any of his friends were online. He eventually reached his shop. he took out his shop sign and placed it on the store wall next to the door. Unlocking it he went inside propping open the door, took his hat off ,and began using spare material to craft cheap affordable swords for new adventurers. He smiled as he banged his hammer against the material. Wiping the sweat off his forehead he eventually put in the finishing detail thus completing the sword. He sat it on the rack with the rest of the weapons. He looked over at the armor on the racks ,and began wondering whether he would craft heavy or light armor next. He made a fairly good pay for heavy armor ,but it also costed him a fair bit of money to buy the material needed to make it. Light armor was cheaper ,but didn't require as much material to craft. Hisato had plenty material for either ,but would eventually need to make a big purchase for more. Money wasn't much of an issue ,but the material sure wasn't cheap ,and getting it himself was fairly dangerous. It was very much worth it though if he could get his hands on a large supply of raw material however.

He smiled before jotting down a list of material he was low on. While writing the list he occasionally glanced out the window to see if there were any customers today. If there weren't many customers he might just call it quits early ,and do a little adventuring. Maybe look for some material himself as opposed to pay some miner. Some of them charged reasonable prices ,but others charged a little too much for Hisato's liking.

Last edited:
Fuyna, or UnderDweller now, was ready to play. He decided to stop by a shop to get himself a weapon. He saw a player jotting down some notes, of which he assumed were some part of his business. He saw a scimitar with a red hilt and a picture of a dragon on it. “Um, excuse me, how much is that,” he said pointing to it.

Tetsuya Ryugetsu had walked home from the store, where he bought Sword Art Online. He had laid down on his bed, and put on his Nervegear, shouting the command, "Link Start!"

He then entered the world of SAO, landing in the Town of Beginnings, as Silverwing. He was a similar build to Tetsuya. He had wandered into a shop, looking for a powerful poleaxe.

Rakuni, now known as Raikiri had logged in and was thrashing hogs with a Lvl. 1 katana he got from a beta tester that was handing out free unneeded weapons. However, he did notice one flaw in the game's mechanism. The menu screen didn't have a logout button, like the ones he saw on stream for this game's premiere. It's probably just a bug, he tried to tell himself. But every time he checked back, it was still broken. He tried to contact the Game Master about it, but no response. I'll ignore this for now, he told himself and started fighting hogs again.

As Hisato got to finishing his list he heard a voice ,and upon looking up saw a young red headed lad. Hisato didn't recognize the boy ,but welcomed him to his shop like anyone else, "Mornin' The names Hisato, Welcome to The Drunken Blacksmith'"Hisato said before turning his head to see the weapon the boy was pointing towards, "Nice choice... off topic question... By any chance are you new to SAO?" Hisato said walking over to the sword picking it up ,and grabbing its scabbard as the two were sold together. "Try holding it ,and see how it feels. I usually like to ask customers to get a feel of the hilt so they can better have an idea of whether or not they want it" Hisato said grinning. As he was helping the red headed boy he couldn't help but notice a brown headed boy come in ,and was looking at the polearms. Hisato didn't look over there too long as he was focused on helping the red headed boy first.

“Yes I am new to SAO,” UnderDweller responded. He grabbed the hilt and felt it in his hand. He put on the scabbard and unsheathed it. He smiled than said”Its perfect.”He then sheathed the blade and said “So, uh, how much is it.” He was feeling the Dragon on the blade, and was itching to use it.

Hisato pointed to the price. "Normally I wouldn't charge adventurer much for a blade like this. Nice quality ,but as the material is fairly easy to come by so I give low prices. Being a newbie I always give newbies one cheap weapon free so today is your lucky day! Kill a goblin or something! Put that blade to good use! The next blade ya get here will cost ya though ,but don't worry cause I always charge reasonably. A merchant can still make a profit, and sell at fair costs and make a profit. Also I also sell premade armor and custom tailored armor, but that reasonably costs a considerable more" Hisato said grinning.

Silverwing had been looking at the Poleaxes and found a nice looking weapon, it was a two bladed Poleaxe with what seemed to be wings on it.

"I'm looking for the store owner," he asked the man at the counter, as he finished with another customer, "I'd like to buy this."

He put the Poleaxe on the counter.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Dropped in the world of Aincrad, Hatchet looked around for an exit from the town. He had the starting sword, and was looking to grind. Rushing out, the green hills were beautiful under the blue sky. A ways along the path, there was a weapon, likely from a dead player, and a boar guarding it. The swine's health was low, so Hatchet was confident in this fight. The pig charged first, so Hatchet dodged to the right while slashing the animal's side. Apparently, it's health was really low, because it died after that. The weapon from the player was a metal hatchet. It wasn't the best weapon, but at least it could give his name meaning. He tossed the sword aside, no one would want to buy the weakest blade in the game. He head off to kill more enemies.

"Never met you before either. Though looking at your armor I don't think your a new player are you?" Hisato said. He started looking at the boy's poleaxe, "I like asking because I always offer newbies a free weapon on the house. First time only of course. Normally for one of those I'd charge around..." Hisato said writing a reasonable price.

"2375 Cor." Silverwing finished as he read the receipt, handing over two-thirds of the contents of his coin pouch, "I normally am on a slightly higher leveled area, The name's Silverwing."

He then headed out with his new weapon, but not before handing over his old one, "Here's my old weapon, maybe you could find it a new home."

He equipped the new weapon as he left two-thirds of his coin pouch with the old weapon on the counter. He then headed out to test the weapon on some boars. Each boar was killed with one swing of the weapon each. He then looked for some stronger enemies.

Last edited:
"Well thank you! I'll be sure to give this to an adventurer for free" Hisato said. Hisato put his note in his pocket, the coin in his money pouch ,and sat down at his workbench ready to make some cheap leather armor as he always had tons and tons of leather which he enjoyed making quality leather armor out of. He began taking some boiled leather ,and turning it into a cuirass. When he finished he added it on the armor stand. He grinned looking at it before excitedly going back to the front. Hisato really enjoyed the fact that he had his shop on the nice part of town. It wasn't the fanciest shop around ,but he always had a steady flow of customers of which he always appreciated.

Last edited:
“Wait, this is free, aw-awesome.” He said as he rushed out to fight some monsters.

~Later~

“I think that is a good amount for one day, now time to log off.” UnderDweller opened the menu, but couldn’t find the log-out button. “Um, ok so there is a glitch, just need to tell the game master.” He waited and waited, but there was not a single response. “CRAP CRAP CRAP.” He pulled out his sword and felt it. “Guess I’ll just wait some longer” he said as he sat down.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kōri had woken up and waited all day to log on, as soon as she could she placed the headgear on and said "Link Start!".

She opened her eyes and looked around, it was good to be back, not that she remembered much, she did remember a small quest that she completed quickly to get a nice coat, she also got a small amount of money that she used to buy some slightly better armour and a nice rapier (not from @ThAtGuY101) she then went to go and farm, she immediately got back into the swing of the combat and did quite well, levelling up a good bit she heard someone freaking out, "hi there, you ok" she asked.
@BigHoodieBoy236

UnderDweller looked over to the girl who had asked him if he was ok and said”C-can you log out, because I can’t” he said calming down. He opened his menu, but still couldn’t log out. “Se-see, I am unable to lo-log out.” He began breathing out and in trying to calm down. “Please tell me this is going to be fixed soon.” He saw some boars and said”Might as well get some experience while I’m stuck here.” He rushed at the two boars, and then sliced the side of one, then twirled and sliced the other. He then sliced both of their heads when they charged at him, and they burst into pixels.“Alright, got some experience, now can I leave” he tried again, but failed. “C-come on, I need to leave, I can’t stay here forever.”

As Ren--now known by his name tag as 'Longinus' entered the gaming world that was Sword Art Online, he looked around and smiled to see the vast amount of players who also joined the game. "Maybe I should go get myself a better weapon with what I have." He said to himself as he had a look at his inventory, as he looked at the map to find any blacksmiths around, he accidentally bumped in to a female with tanned skin and... surprisingly buff figure. "Sorry about that." Longinus said quickly with a hint of embarrassment. "No, I'm sorry, wasn't looking where I was going." The lady quickly replied.

After a brief and awkward laugh, Longinus proceeded towards the blacksmith and noticed several other players were there as well. "Hello?" Longinus asked as he walked through the door and widened his eyes in awe at the many different types of weapons on display.

"Alright, I reached level 8, need to find some stronger enemies, but before that, I should go to town and turn in some quests." Silverwing whispered.

He then found the woman that gave him the request to take out boars and goblins. He talked to the woman, and turned in the quest, receiving a small amount of Cor and materials. He then went to a merchant (not @ThAtGuY101) to sell the materials and drops from the hunting of the monsters.

"Here is 590 Cor." The merchant responded.

"Thank you." Silverwing responded as he looked around to find a place to rest then possibly log out, only to discover there was no log out button.

Lexie Blackwell was excited to get back into the Sword Art Online. He had been one of the beta testers for the beta version of the game, and loved it. With the full release out, it was only a matter of time before he dove into the game again. With little patience, Lexie put on the gaming rig, and said. "Link start."

With that Lex awoke in the game. Unlike most, Lex did not go straight for the town, instead, he took his starting gear, and set about grinding up experience. The purple haired man was quite effective in his approach. He took on weaker animals for the first level, then set traps with the meat he set traps for larger animals to fall into.

After about 6 levels, Lex took all of his kills, which basically filled up his inventory to capacity, and set about turning them into raw meat, hide, and other useful things. Which he sold to various merchents. Deciding that he needed an upgrade on his weapons and armor, Lex took to the two blacksmith.

He walking into the place with an air of confidence, that did not seem to match the soft looking man that was there. Walking up to the man who seemed to making leather armor, he spoke in a clear, yet melodic voice. "Hello, I would like to offer you some of the fresh hide that I got from my kills outside of town. I would also like to see what kind of wares you have if you will. Also do you know anyone who would buy bones in this town. I know some use them to craft, but I cam not place who would want them in this town as it has been awhile since I have been in the game."

As Hisato decided he would craft a few more weapons and as he did he had a couple customers come in. One was a fairly tall man with blonde hair that had come in seeking to buy some new gauntlets. Another was a clear obvious new player with all his starter equipment. Hisato offered the player the free sword given to him by the man whom bought the polearm. He also bought a pair of cheap boots before leaving. A woman with red hair came in afterwards and purchased a broadsword.

Hisato decided he'd go ahead ,and craft another leather cuirass as it helped to stay stocked up on various cheap armor on demand. Just as he managed to put on the finishing touches he put the leather armor down on the table looking over at a blonde haired man that appeared to be the same height as himself.

Hisato stood up scooting his chair in ,and aproached the man, "Is that so? I'm not running low on hide at the moment, but I'm more than happy to buy whatever your selling. A bigger stockpile is a better stockpile for making armor, scabbards ,and all sorts of leather necessities. As for bones I can't blame them really. I don't have a high demand for bone weapons, trinket ,or anything really. Though funny enough historically there are some real life ancient historical accounts of people implementing the use of bones in armor. Not a common occurrence but was very much real. There are also historical account of weapons made with bones. I think I can still put them to good use ,and if not then at the very least they might help discourage criminals from sneaking in past closing hours" Hisato said. He thought of his budget and began crunching numbers in his head before taking out a generous some of Cor from a strange chest that looks like a common rock. "I like to give people a good deal when they sell goods. Happy customers are my favorite kind of customers! So what are you looking for? A cutlass? An arming sword? A saber? Or maybe a longsword? Longsword are very popular, but it all really comes down to what you prefer. If the grip feels just right it's a safe bet to say it's the weapon for you! Even got some decent armor too. Can never have too much armor. Whatever it is your hoping to acquire take your time. A rushed customer makes poor decisions so take all the time you need" Hisato said smiling at the man happily waiting a response.

"It is a pleasure doing business with you, as I am sure to put this money to good use." Lex had set his bag on the counter and begun to take out the various types of hide rhat he had gotten. He had also pulled out a couple of pelts from the wolves that he managed to take out with a striking blow. "I am actually one to wield two different weapons when I battle. I am looking for a decent dagger and sword combo for now. I do not plan to use them for a long time, as I want to go out questing for better pieces, then ones I buy here. No offense to you or your goods, it is just that with quests you can get some pretty amazing things. For armor, I tend to use leather as I move around alot with fighting. The only thing is that I require of it, is that it can be dyed dark purple as it is like a lucky color for me." Lex took off the sword and dagger that he jad from the start, and placed it next to the pile of pelts. He also took off the leather armor that he was wearing over a simple black shirt. "This is my current equipment, I know it is only slightly better then the standard equipment, but I am looking to go onto bigger quests soon, and I need something better then I have now."

"Sword and dagger. Sword and dagger... Lets see... Sword and dagger" Hisato said. He walked over repeating the wods as he picked up a couple daggers similar to his dagger ,but of higher quality then placing them neatly over the counter. He then proceeded to look at his sword ,and grabing a couple swords similar to his old sword ,but of higher quality. Hisato just smiled as he too enjoyed quest weapons. Some quest weapons had some unique effects that most blacksmiths couldn't replicate. Hisato knew that crafted weapons with the hands of a master craftsman could be just as effective as rare quest items however Hisato had no desire to argue as he was happy to make the trade. With the weapons lately displayed he gestured towards the weapons. He also took some light armor display stands and brought them near the counter. "You may find some of the items on display to your liking?" Hisato said. before stepping back allowing him to pick and choose.

Lex smiled, which showed off how delicate he looked. Walking around, he begun with the armor. If he did not have a good armor, he would not be able to take any damage from enemys. What he found was a leather jacket that would cover up his arms and still let him move easy. It was balanced with different kind of leathers, and even had a bit of fur in the lining. "This jacket is quite nice. I love simple yet effective way you crafted it." While he was walking around, Lex also found a matching leather leggings with reinforced knees. There was a subtle forest design carved into the leather that gave off a sense of who he was, which was a beast tamer, who wants to explore with his own pack of animals. He hoped to find an animal to raid with, as it would help with some of the quest later on.

Turning towards the weapons, he picked each and everyone up to examine them. They were of great quality, so he concluded that the blacksmith must be an experienced one. The dagger that caught his eye was one made of blackened metal, and dark oak handle. The handle was made to look like that of vines had sprouted a protective thorn that was the blade. The dagger was a stiletto style and had a good balenced weight to it. He also found a sword in much the same style, but much more detailed. "I think these weapons will do. The only thing else I need is a quiver of arrows, and a shooters gauntlet, as I have crafted a bow while I was out. It is not a great one yet, but I am working on the design of it."

"Eh. I should have some of those around the shop. fletching isn't a hobby of mine ,but If I make something I'm gonna do it right. Should have some on display. I've made gauntlets for archers. A simple craft. Making bows ain't like makin' swords ,but they are pretty easy to make once you get the hang of it. The hard part is making sure the draw string is tight. I've seen smithys make bows ,but the strings are too loose or come undone. No good. However after plenty trial and error I've gotten it down no problem." He said. He put away the weapons Lex didn't want ,and laid out some bows and a couple marksmen gauntlets for him to choose from. He also laid out some arrows made from various materials. Some materials more valuable thus more expensive than others but were all reasonably priced. "Let me know if you see one you like. If you don't want any of these that's fine too. No harm no fowl" Hisato said.

Hisato took out his inventory log ,and began tallying up all the would be purchased items, "You said you wanted your armor dyed ya? The only thing dying here are pickpockets and thieves. I know a sweet lady couple stores over who sells all sorts of clothes and outfits for vanity purposes. Useless in combat ,but If you wanna look fancy while strollin' through town It's a nice little store. She also deals with dyes and stuff. She's apart of the merchant's association like me self so you know she's good business. I can go ahead ,and save you the trip by going down ,and having the armor dyed ,and come back in a jiffy. Mind watching over the store while I'm away?" Hisato said. He smiled ,and nodded as Lex agreed.

As Hisato arrived at the lady's shop it was fairly quiet. Which was good for Hisato because he could go in and out real quickly. "Scuse me. Got a request to have some armor dyed. Business as usual. how you holding up lately?" Hisato said handing the woman the armor. She looked over at him quietly standing there, "What color?" She said. "Orange. Or maybe it was green. No! It was definitely purple! I'm not gonna mess this up" Hisato said. "You better not. The Merchant Association doesn't need to have a tarnished reputation. Also business is doing fine as ever. Thanks for asking" She said walking off. The room was quiet until she returned with purple armor in her arms. "Is that all for today?" She said. "See you at the next meeting" Hisato said cheerfully giving her a sufficient amount of Cor before heading out. She smiled and nodding before returning to her work.

Hisato spared no time returning to his shop with the finished armor. "Took a little time getting it though to be fair it was still quicker than I had thought it would take. Did you see any bow, gauntlet ,or arrows you like while I was gone?" Hisato said. Hisato pulled out a quill and paper and began writing the math to figure out the total cost of the items ,and added the cost of dying the armor to the bill. He made sure to give a generous discount seeing how Lex was purchasing a large variety of items.

Lex was glad to see that there were some bows here. They were a lot better then his makeshift bow, so without a thought, he begun to get a feel for the one that he wanted. He ended up chosing one that looked to be made of the same dark oak as his dagger and sword. It seemed to be in the same line as the dagger, which he loved. It seemed that the set was made for one another.

Next was the quiver and arrows. He ended up picking up two different kinds, the regular arrows, and ones that would knock out a beast for taming and killing. He smiled at the thought of testing them out on some of the local wildlife. Last but not least was the archer's gauntlet. He chose one made of metal and leather. The metal seemed to flow seamlessly into the leather, and create the shape of antlers. He loved the look and takinf up the bow, he tested the tauntness of bow and the way his fingers seemed to intertwine with the bow perfectly.

When the blacksmith came back into the shop, the smile that he had grew even more. He loved the new weapons that he was getting, and it showed. As the blacksmith came in, Lex was testing the bow for it's power. He let back a practice arrow, and shot a bullseye right into a far away target. "Yes actually. I would love to buy these three as well. It would defently set me back on cor, but I can easily make that up with a few quests."

He had contacted the GM, but no response, so he wandered back into the field, finding more monsters to kill, and more quests to take. He looked around for some sort of giant goblin to try and fight (not the Floor boss, a quest boss).

"This is going to be tough." Silverwing noted

He then prepared for it to attack, it swung, he wasn't able to dodge in time, losing HP, but not as fast as most. He then swung his axe, and it didn't die in one hit, so he and it clashed, until this goblin was dead, and he was standing.

"That was close." Silverwing noted as the head goblin broke into pixels and left a sword, a longsword of uncommon quality, and heavy armor pieces.

He put on the pieces and prepared for the sword to be looked at. He wandered into town, and returning any goblin related quests he had before going back to Hisamura's shop. He walked in the shop to see a customer already being served and he waited.

"excellent choices" Hisato said adding the extra items to the list. He also gave a reasonable discount for the equipment. After he finished writing down the price he circled the final price, "There ya go. Hope the price won't sting too much" Hisato said. holding out the paper. Putting the quill in his bag he grinned remembering he still needed to go out and collect some more material. Maybe purchase some materials from some of the shops just to help out small struggling businesses. Hisato wasn't always the prosperous merchant he was as he too struggled when he first started selling armor and weapons. So for Hisato helping a struggling business out felt like a personal to him as others helped him ,and he wanted to return the favor.

Hisamura noticed Silverwing had returned, "Welcome back. How may I help you?" Hisamura said as he still standing next to Lex.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Frost looked confused "can I log out?" she asked curiously, " pretty sure I can" she said opening the menu and going into the tab where log out should be, but it wasn't there, "ok, nevermind I can't log out either, hmmm, I would suggest that if your done levelling up, then we should head into town and see what's going on there, I'm going anyway, so you can join me if you would like" she said with a grin as she turned and began to walk back to town.
@BigHoodieBoy236

"I was wondering if you could look at this Longsword, found it hunting down a goblin Commander." Silverwing responded, pulling said sword out of his inventory and onto a nearby table.

Silverwing had noticed another customer after he asked the shop owner about a sword drop.

Lex smile would have faded if he did not barely have enough for the armor and weapons. He was glad to grinded his way to more quality items. He devided up the cor he had, and put the considerably smaller coin away. "Here is your payment. It was a pleasure doing business together, and I hope our paths cross again. If you ever need my services, just let me know. I will gladly take on some quests for you if you do not have the time to go out and gather materials."

Lex begun to dawn his leather armor, and put away the equipment that he bought. He also decided to donate the older sword and dagger as well as the previous armor he had. "If you would like you can have the armor and weapons that I am parting with. I am sure they will come in handy for some new player."

"That would be great actually! Might just have to hold you up to that. I have a list of things I need ,but I'm going to keep that to myself for now. I'm sure you've already seen the bulletin board in town. I usually leave requests for rare materials there. the requests pay well if your ever interested" Hisamura said. "You are too kind! I'll be sure to give this to a new player for free. This is going to really make some new player's day! Thank you so much!" Hisamura said.

He turned his attention to Silverwing, "Thankyou for your patience. Now lets take a look at this sword shall we?... Lets see here... okay. It's goblin made no questioning it. You can tell from it's crude appearance yet its too light to be an orc blade. It's actually pretty nice for a goblin sword. Must have been one strong goblin. I guess a sword like this would fetch around 1950 Cor. I'll buy it for 1850 Cor if your interested" Hisamura said.

"I will see you in a little bit as I plan to do a lot of savaging, so I will have things to sell again." With that the purple haired short guy was out the door and into the town. Lex took no time at all to get to forest as it was his home away from home. He loved the way the wind felt blowing in his hair. With little time, he sought out the same strategy as before, where he killed a few low level monsters for their goods, and then used the meat from them to trap larger ones out.

That was before he spotted something that would help him out a lot. It was a small wolf cub. He knew he had to get the cub on his side. Up in the tree, Lex threw a piece of meat to starved looking cub. With some hesitation, it began to sniff at the meat, before happily eating it. Lex took the time to climb down slowly towards the ground. He then tossed another piece closer to him then before.

Soon he had the wolf near enough that he begun the process of taming. It did not take much more meat for the wolf to become imprinted onto him. With that, he decided to take the young male wolf with him. "I think I will name you rex." Rex did not say anything, but begun to happily dance around him. It seemed that the wolf pup was happy to have found a home.

Longinus smiled when he eavesdropped and heard talk about a lady who owned a shop with stylish stuff. "Might go there next." He said with a smile as he decided to walk up to the owner. "Hey there, I'm sure you might guess, but I'm a new player who thought that getting a slightly better weapon might help me in the long run. Do you know any interesting yet cheap weapons I could have a look at?" Longinus asked with a small smile.

@ThAtGuY101

"Thankyou for visiting 'The Drunken Blacksmith' have a nice day" Hisamura said to Lex as he left. Hisamura turned to the new guy(Longinus) whom just walked in, "I like to dabble in all swords of swords crafting. I do make sure to have a wide variety of price options as well as variety. From really cheap and affordable to really high and extremely valuable. The wall right here has all my swords on display ,and will likely have something in your price range. Hopefully a weapon that fits just right in your hand just right. If you see one you like let me know. Don't be afraid to pick one up ,and give it a good swing. Its s sword. Not a decoration. Its important for the weilder to feel comfortable with their weapon" Hisamura said. Hisato sat the weapons and the armor on a display rack next to the counter. Hisamura decided he to display a variety of weapons on the counter. All cheap ,but were still quality swords none the less, "I give a cheap weapon to newbies for free. Also just some time ago a nice man donated a set of armor as well as some weapons you might be interested in that its available too" Hisamura said gesturing to the blades neatly sat across the counter. He also gestured to the weapons and armor Lex left behind.

"That's cool, I also believe it's only fair I try out a weapon before choosing it." Longinus said as he picked up a two handed battle axe. "Hmmm, heavy... good with damage, but..." He said as he readied the weapon and gave it a swing, while clumsy, he was careful to to make sure his attack didn't damage anything or anyone. Longinus shook his head as he put the axe back where he found it. "I understand what you mean about "not a decoration", but I personally believe that it's only right to look good with what you do; perhaps I'll check out that place I heard you talking about earlier." He said as he picked up a katana and checked it's price range. "The one with the girl and the little fancy stuff or whatever." Longinus added as he readied the katana and quickly slashed as he unsheathed it, he swung it a few times in a mixture of swift and somewhat graceful movements, after the little showboat, he brushed the blade along the edge of the scabbard (or saya) and sheathed it back in with a smile and turned his head to Hisamura.

"This one will do."

"That one is of reasonable price to be given free. Congratulations. Its your lucky day. If you do visit her shes just north of here with the clothes on window display. A bit of a quiet lady ,but shes in the Merchant association like me so you know she's good business. Can't miss it. If you tell her Hisamura sent you she might give you a decent discount. Thanks for coming to The Drunken Blacksmith. Your always welcome!" Hisamura said.

"Thanks." Longinus said with a smile as he looked in his inventory to find his currency. "Let's see here..." He said as he got out the required amount of Cor alongside an extra two hundred. "Keep the change." Longinus said as he went to hand Hisamura the money. "I'm sure you can see by my name tag, but you can call me Longinus."