I'm Kyuu, a lazy lax-natured and amicable person (In my own opinion), a fan of Anime/Manga/Xianxia and others of that sort, as well as western High Fantasy. When I'm not reading or watching anime, I'm either swamped in school-work or playing osu~
I'm a mania player with Standard as a side-mode~
Here's a game I'd love to share with you, I run matches from my profile as a moderator. The rules can be found here as well as in my signature.
- Each game has 1 main moderator and perhaps a second for backup. The moderator's word is absolute, so do not complain about or disobey the moderator. If you feel they made a mistake please use your role pm to talk to them about it.
- Sign up in on my profile Here. Each game will be hosted in a profile post. Moderators, that would be me, will post when they are opening a new game, and notify the corresponding players.
- No private messages between participants about the game (meta-gaming, i.e. cheating). Private messages for other purposes are allowed.
- RL does take precedence, but please try to notify me if you must be away for a while. Then I can act accordingly.
- Global forum rules apply.
There are six roles in the game, with different abilities and victory conditions.
- Day and night cycle take twenty-four (24) hours each, counting from the start of the phase unless it is unanimously voted to be ended early. Both day and night can be voted to end early.
- Before the [Day Phase] end, each player may select another player to form a private chatroom for the night. Both players will then be transported into the private room, where they can talk, deal, scheme, or attempt to murder each other without anyone knowing. If a player fails to specify a person, it will default to the "no chat" option.
- Each role has different victory conditions. The game ends when all surviving players have met their victory condition.
- All players start with 8 HP.
- All players will recover 1 HP at the beginning of [Day Phase].
- All players are given a knife, which can be used to [Stab] the other players regardless of roles. [Stab] may be done once per cycle, either day or night.
The knife will disappear once it has been used it to stab someone. A new knife will be given to each player who has lost it on the next day.
- Each [Stab] will reduce the remaining HP of the target by 4.
- Attacking with the [Stab] action during the daytime will be announced to everyone, whereas attacking at night will only be announced to the target (in the night chatrooms). However, it can only be done to the attacker's conversation partner.
- Defend mechanic :
- If you still hold a knife (refer to point 6) and you're stabbed at day time, you can 'defend' against stabs, and the damage received will be halved to 2 HP.
- If a player sets up stab (and is set up to be stabbed) at the same time through scheduling, I shall deem defend to not happen. All attacks are received in full.
For example, if A scheduled to stab B at the end of day and B scheduled to stab C at the same time, the scheduled stab to B shall be received in full.
- At night time, the defend mechanic does not apply.
- You can schedule your [Stab] actions with conditional order.
- Roles will NOT be announced upon death. Nor will players be informed of their remaining HP.
- If THREE cycles (day and night) have passed OR three players have been eliminated, sudden death will occur. During the sudden death, no HP will be regenerated.
- If THREE cycles (day and night) have passed AND three players have been eliminated, double death will occur. During the double death, the [defend mechanic] is nullified, i.e. just hurry and die.
He is the king who has ascended to the throne by assassinating the previous ruler and has carried out many invasions. Having a distrustful personality, he's a scheming murderer of the ones that threaten his throne. He does not notice that his distrust makes others lose their loyalty for him.
He can request his subordinates to commit [murder], but he cannot force them because he fears their animosity could become directed at him.
A land ruled by a man that cannot trust others is unlikely to have a bright future.
Skills of the [King]
Once a day, he can select a player he wants to kill and request the [Sorcerer] or the [Knight] to execute this action. He may not select which. A new [Murder] order will overwrite an older one.
He can once avoid being the target of [Assassination] by changing roles with [The Double] for a single day. If he was selected as the target on this day, [The Double] will die instead of the [King].
Victory conditions for the [King] To protect his throne.
(Elimination of the ones that threaten the king's throne - [Prince] [Revolutionary] [Knight])
An ambitious person. He originally only occupied third place in the inheritance order, but taking advantage of the King's mistrust, he made him murder the other princes and moved up to the first place. He acquired anti-magic to guard himself against this mistrust.
If he comes to the throne, this land is likely to turn into a worse dictatorship than it was before.
Skills of the [Prince]
He becomes able to use [Murder] once the [King] and [The Double] die.
- [Throne Succession]
He cannot be killed by [Sorcery].
Victory conditions for the [Prince] To become the king.
(Elimination of [King] [The Double] [Revolutionary] [Knight])
An ex-farmer who is loyal to the [King] and looks exactly the same as him. He is not really ambitious, but he can absolutely not allow the [Prince] to become the king since he was always made a fool by him.
If he, with no ideals, becomes the king, this land is likely to fall into ruin in no time.
Skills of [The Double]
If the [King] dies or [Substitution] was executed, he becomes able to use [Murder].
Victory conditions for [The Double] Death of the ones that try to kill him.
(Death of [Prince] [Revolutionary])
A subordinate of the [King]. He is the teacher of the [Prince] in magic and also gets on well with the [Prince]. He is satisfied as long he can pursue his studies in magic and has no interest in the king's throne whatsoever.
No matter how much he can raise his magic skills, nobody will value a person that secludes himself in his shell.
Skills of the [Sorcerer]
He can choose whether to effectively kill the player that was selected by [Murder]. The targeted character will become a burnt corpse.
Victory conditions for the [Sorcerer] To survive.
A subordinate of the [King]. While being a subordinate, he is plotting revenge on the royal family for they have ruined his homeland. He believes firmly that he can only attain happiness by exterminating the royal family.
As a matter of course, a man that has drowned in his own feelings of loss will only fall into the darkness of misfortune.
Skills of the [Knight]
He can choose whether to effectively kill the player that was selected by [Murder]. Only executable when the [Sorcerer] is dead. The targeted character will die due to beheading.
Intense physical training is the requirement of being a knight. Gain 2 extra HP.
Victory conditions for the [Knight] To take revenge. (Death of [King] [Prince])
He is the right arm of the [King]. Because of his competence, he realized that this land is going to fall into ruin if it goes on like this. Hence, he prepared himself to take over the land.
A ruler that has accumulated feelings of bitterness due to assassinations is incapable of leading a kingdom. At most he will be assassinated himself.
Skills of the [Revolutionary]
He can assassinate the selected player. He does not need to select one. The targeted character will become a strangulated corpse.
Win conditions of the [Revolutionary] To become the King.
(Murder of [King] [Prince] [The Double])
- Day phase:
Kings (or Princes) order [Guard] and [Murder].
Selection of whether or not to carry those out may occur at any time until the end of the night phase.
Targets for Guard and Murder may be changed up until the moment the action is chosen to be acted upon (it may be changed if it was not acted upon).
- All players decide, in public, on chatroom partners.
- Night phase starts:
Night chatrooms are set up, discussion begins.
- Murder and Guard's targets may still be changed if they have not been acted upon yet.
- Sorcery or Deathblow activates at the end of the night.
- Assassinate activates at the beginning of the day.
- All injured players regain (or lose) 1 health at the beginning of the day.
- The next day phase starts.
Original Game Creator
Acquired Titles & Nicknames
Kyuu (99% of people)
Kyuu-chan (Probably just @Ophious...)
Queen of Tactics
Mes Amis & Nicknames/Inside jokes
Godjacob —『The Protagonist』『Closet Lewd』
E.K.A.N.S. —『Rule 43』
Shen: Ghost Gym Leader — 『The Grand Master of All Things Bad - YOOM-TAH』
5DigitNeb — 『Nebby』
DarkHydraT —『The Ninja who tried』『Not a Sadist (lol)』
MegaAbsol — 『The Knifu Waifu』, 『Fluff』, 『S-tabby cat』
art by MegaAbsol
Retro Master — 『Eel Lover』
Grand Master Koop — 『Koopacabra』
Mystic Zander — 『Sandy』
Click to expand......
- Written Works
- Trainer Cards
- Likes Received
- Trophy Points
- Last Activity
- Jul 2, 2020 at 10:32 AM
- Oct 4, 2016
- September 21
- Favourite Pokémon
- Lopunny, Typhlosion
- Favourite Pokémon Move
- Seed Flare,
- Somewhat vain
Dec 19, 2018 14 Likes
The Shinobi World 101 (NARUTO AU): Section 1: The Five Great Shinobi Countries | Entry 1: The Land of Fire |Jan 23, 2019 174 words 2 Likes
The Shinobi World 101 (NARUTO AU): Section 3: Shinobi Groups | Entry 1 : Nadeshiko's 108 Star Maidens
A combination of The 108 Outlaws of the Marsh, Yamato Nadeshiko, & the AmazonsFeb 19, 2019 1,164 words 3 Likes