• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Henreitta - The Fratellis
Flathead - The Fratellis

Awesome band, and an awesome album. :3 Just fun to listen to.

Adema - Immortal

All That Remains - This Calling

The B-52's - Rock Lobster (...)

blink-182 - Reckless Abandon

CKY - 96 Quite Bitter Beings

Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

The Exies - Hey You

Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child O' Mine

Hardstyle Mafia - X Marks The Spot (Seriously. Listen to this)

Haste The Day - When Everything Falls

In Fear And Faith - Live Love Die

My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words

Queen - Killer Queen

Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows

Smash Mouth - Walkin' On The Sun

Technologic by Daft Punk. I'm in the middle of editing an extremely tedious video clip for one of my classes. I also starred in it and did some pretty crappy dance moves. Anyway, I'm starting to get tired of the song.

Tingaliin [Russian Bass Lovers Remix] - P-Bros; DJ Trexx; Olga

This song is hilarious. A remix of a swedish song into a Russian rave-fest, which mocks Russia to no end. It was made for the Eurovision finals in Moscow. It aired live in Swedish TV during the finals for their Eurovision elections :D

Demons by Avenged Sevenfold.. Seein' red by unwritten law.. Lycanthrope by +44.. Spit you out by bullet for my valentine.. The poison by bullet for my valentine.. Waking the demon by bfmv.. Suffocating under words of sorrow by bfmv.. Give it to you by jordan knight.. Brompton cocktail by avenged sevenfold.. Red light green light by limp bizkit

Currently spamming Uncle Fucker, M'kay and La Resistance from the South Park movie. Once you get past the swearing, they're really quite catchy.

now im listing to the following:
1. behold a pale horse-Halo 3
2.finsh the fight- halo 3
3. one final effort-halo 3
4.start of a new trial-apollo justice ace attorney
5.land of depature battle-Kh Birth by Sleep
and lastly
6. staying alive(airplane version)

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEUluROsnwY]Cry Cammelia~ Condemnation Wings with Lyrics by Asami Imai[/url]

Condemnation Wings was smexy enough. but then this happens and ffffffff-<333 I didn't care much for Love so Blue as it didn't seem to synchronize well with the track. This on the other hand is rather impressive.

Right now now?
Chop Suey - System of a Down

I like to combine my rock music with my meditation music and also I have my separated playlists of one consisting only rock/alternative music while the other with the meditation music.

all of the Halo Series soundtracks/webshows

which inculded:
Halo combat evoled
Halo 2
Halo ODST
Halo Wars
Halo 3
Halo Reach
and.........Red Vs Blue ( im listing to the show while i clean my room)

Don't Ask Me - OK GO

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge I love this song so much <3333
Don't think I've / forgotten / you never liked that necklace ♥

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
We Used To Be Friends - The Dandy Warhols

Don't know this band at all. Just listening to the song 'cause it's Veronica Mars' theme (and the show kicks ass).

It's kinda catchy. XD