• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Bend It Like Bender - Devin Townsend Project

GOD I love this song! I've set my mp3 on repeat and listened this through some ten times or something ^^

Beat the Angel Extended - ToS
Beat the Angel Raidiant Mythology Version Extended - ToSRM2
Breaking the angel's wings - (Beat the Angel Orcastrated)
End of a Thought Extended - ToS
One who concives frenzy Extended - ToS: DotnW
Fighting of the Spirits - ToS
Fighting of the Spirits - ToP
Fighting the Spirit - (Fighting of the Spirit Orcastrated)
Take up the Cross - ToP
It can waver and fight - ToS
Lazy Afternoons Extended - KH:CoM
Lazy Afternoons Extended - KH:RECoM
Lazy Afternoons Extended - KH2/358 Days
Lazy Afternoons Extended - KH2
Gay Bar - Electric Six
The 13th Struggle Extended - KH:CoM/ KH:RECoM/ KH2
The 13th Dilemma Extended - KH2
The 13th Reflection Extended - KH2FinalMix
The Other Promise Extended - KH2/ KH2FinalMix

A Candlelit Dinner with Inamorta- Asking Alexandria, Stand my Ground- Within Temptation, Run to the Hills- Iron Maiden Are my current go to songs. And by the way, A Day to Remember kicks all sorts of ass.

Double Rainbow Song - the Gregory Brothers

Literally just changed on my playlist, but a catchy and hilarious song regardless. I rather enjoy it.

Far From Home - Five Finger Death Punch

This song perfectly pictures my emotions. Your heaven's trying everything to keep me out... Why won't my love stories ever work out? :'(

I'm Slim Shady. Yes, I'm the real Shady. All you other Slim Shady's are just imitatin'. So won't the real Slim Shady please stand up, please stand up, please stand up...

And now it's Hi! My name is, (What?) My name is, (Who?) My name is, (*Chicka* *Chicka*) Slim Shady