• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

What are you listening to - Right Now

Listening to my OK Go album, currently at You're So Damn Hot, but I've been listening to this list a lot lately :> :

Ci-Ci-Ci-Cinnamon Lips (<3333)
There's a Fire
Get Over It
Don't Ask Me
My Treacherous Friends
(arachnid children huurrrr :>)

After spamming stuff such as Taking the Hobbits to Isengard and Why is the Rum Gone? I switched to

Attero Dominatus - Sabaton

This is some powerful music.

We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP

As utterly ridiculous as it is, I love this song to pieces ♥ (especially if you compare what I usually listen to...)

If you mean exactly right now, I'm listening to my laptop's cooler fan. If you mean what I've been listening to recently, I've been listening to Caramelldansen-Caramell.
Best song ever.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Snow Fairy - FUNKIST

I think I like the TV sized version of this song better, but it's still fun. XD

I am listening to:
  • "Devils Never Cry"-Capcom (Devil May Cry 3)
  • "Suffer"-Shootie HG (Devil May Cry 3)
  • "Lock and Load (Blackened Angel)"-Capcom (Devil May Cry 4)
  • "Out of Darkness"-Capcom (Devil May Cry 4)
  • "Red Right Hand"-Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
  • "Crazy Train"-Ozzy Ozbourne
  • "Ballad of the Windfish"-Serath Darklands (Aka Fox Amoore)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
"Sweet Disposition" - The Temper Trap
"Vagabond" - Wolfmother
"Sunlight" - Harlem Shakes
"Magic Show" - Electric Owls
"Daylight" - Matt & Kim
"Ravenous, Ravenous Rhinos" - I Set My Friends On Fire

The Killers- Mr Brightside
I also do singing at work on kareoke (after 23 years I still dunno how to spell!) and I sing this song ALL the time infact it's the only song I sing apart from the time my girlfriend forced my to sing "Three words" and "Just the way you are" with her. I sing chocolatte and cartoon heroes at the kids disco aswell. (Yes everyone, I am a workaholic because I love what I do)

Aqua - Cartoon heroes
Yep, yet another holiday song I loved to dance to this one more than anything there was the superman song aswell but im not listening to that crap.

Evanescence - Bring me to life
Yeah you can see why I love this one to DEATH! I'm sure Linkachu would agree that this is pure awesomeness too

Someone - Little butterfly (pikachu version)
I act like a girl too much... I don't really care though, this song is awesome!