• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

"No, don't do it Nito. Those guys are from Team Plasma, lets hurry up and hide, you don't want to mess with those people. They're thugs who want to steal Pokemon." replied Kaysi. After saying that she remembered about Zorua and grabbed her and she hid with her in the bush. "Nito, we have to hide. Come on." said Kaysi.

"Team Plasma? Who're they? Haven't heard the name before. Sounds like a power company. Wait, did you say they like to steal Pokemon? I need to- oh, few, we're hidden."

"Nito, you dummy! Zorua, please stay here. Those grunts would try to catch you without hesitation." said Kaysi. She then got out of the bush and ran all the way to Nito. "Ok, Nito I'm here if you need me." said Kaysi to Nito.

Peering out, Sky saw Kaysi running towards Nito, who, according to her, was being attacked by the people who came of of the helicopter. Sky ran out of the bush, and took the shape of, yet again, a Steelix, towering over the Grunts.

"They're obviously talking about how to steal Pokemon." said Kaysi to Nito. Then Kaysi saw a Steelix running toward Team Plasma. "Oh, no. Zorua what're you trying to do." thought Kaysi. The Team Plasma members didn't even flinch when they saw the Steelix. The one of the grunts took out a Heatmor and ordered it to use Flamethrower on Zorua. "NO!" Kaysi then sent out her Dewott and made it use Water Gun on the Heatmor's flamethrower. The Team Plasma grunt was surprised of what had happened and then Kaysi appeared in front of them. "Hey Zorua, hurry up and run. If you really don't want to be captured, than get out of here. They'll want to capture you for sure." said Kaysi to Zorua.

"Right. That's something I can do. And the name's Sky." Sky shot off towards the forest as quickly as she could in her natural form. She had nearly reached the trees before feeling a sharp shock in her back, glowing bars coming down around her, and then darkness.

(I gtg, cya tomorrow)

"I told Zorua to run away, but we need to take care of these grunts first. If we don't, then they'll be at it again. But don't worry, I know exactly where she landed, I just hope Sky stays there." said Kaysi. "Key, if you don't want to fight get out of here." "What do you think you kids are doing?!" asked the grunt. "I could ask the same thing." responded Kaysi. "I don't care who you children are, I'm going to make you pay for your words! Heatmor use Flamethower!" yelled one of the grunts. "Sean, hurry up and use Water Gun!" exclaimed Kaysi. Sean used his Water Gun and made the Flamethrower evaporate.

OOC: Servine doesn't learn Sweet Kiss

BIC: The Heatmor couldn't take both Dracoss and Sean and fainted. "You kids aren't just talk! Leader Mikey, we couldn't handle these kids!" exclaimed the grunt after his loss. "You guys really are pathetic." said a voice, than a man came out of the helicopter. "You guys couldn't even handle two kids, weaklings!" exclaimed the man. "But, Leader Mikey these kids aren't anybody who you could miss with." the grunt tried to explain, but then the man yelled, "Shut it! I'll deal with these kids myself! Come on out Kadabra!"

OOC: I hope its OK, if I made his team not as strong yet.

OOC:I got Draining Kiss and Sweet Kiss mixed up, But im just having Servine know it, By a random Egg Move xD, And Mikey's just a Admin, But im guessing Haiden's not Their right now, In my Spoiler:STuff you can see Nito's Teams and teh Baddies Teams,

IC:"Psychic, Eh? Dracoss! Twister!" He said, as The Kadabra Was lifted by a Twister, "Aye, hope you have a nice Trip!" he said, Sarcastically, "Nothing Quite Beats it workin' Together, eh?"

Shaun stepped into the city to see a group of uniformed people fighting two others. He could see two people fighting, and decided to stay back. "No point in joining in, we are too weak right now, right Jenna?" Shaun said with a worried look on his face. The Gothita beside him hid behind him, trying not to be seen.

"Gothh..." She said, shivering at the sight of the bigger pokemon. She was confident, but not that confident.

"Hey, it's okay, let's just hang back."

OOC: Servine doesn't learn any of the kiss moves, its not even in Egg Moves.

BIC: "Yeah!" exclaimed Kaysi to Nito. "Heh, you stupid children," said the man, "Kadabra use Teleport." The Kadabra than escaped from the Twister. "You forgot that we're working together! Sean use Fury Cutter!" exclaimed Kaysi. Sean than ran up to the Kadabra and used Fury Cutter on the Kadabra. "Incompetent children, Kadabra use Confusion on both those two Pokemon." the man told his Kadabra. The Kadabra attacked both Sean and Dracoss with a Confusion making both Pokemon fly through the air and then drop to the ground very quickly. "Sean are you Ok!?" asked Kaysi. As Sean got up he was confused, and also was Dracoss. "Oh no!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Heh, don't underestimate me." said the man.

"Uh oh! They are in trouble... Jenna, we should help! Go ahead, Use Confusion on the Kadabra!" Shaun shouted, and Jenna got out from behind him. She huffed and sighed, and prepared the attack. She sent it straight at the Kadabra, flying at high speeds. "Gothita!" She shouted, after releasing the blast. "Good job, Jen!" However, James started to regret his descision. That Kadabra HAD to be strong. This could be trouble.

"Another child." said the man angrily. "Kadabra hurry and use Shadow Ball on it." ordered the man. As the man was distracted, this gave Kaysi enough time to snap Sean and Dracoss out of their confusion with some Persim Berries. "Alright! Sean use Razor Shell on that Shadow Ball, causing the Shadow Ball to disappear. "You darn kids!" exclaimed the man. "We won't give up without a good fight!" exclaimed Kaysi, "Dewott!" yelled Sean with her. "That's it! There's too many kids! Grunt get the helicopter running and lets get out of here!" yelled the man. "Yes Leader Mikey!" replied the grunt. "You three!" the man said pointing at them, "Don't think this is the last you'll see of us! We'll be back!" yelled the man as he was leaving on the helicopter. Kaysi just kept staring at the helicopter until it left. The helicopter was out of sight and Kaysi could finally relax. "Woo. Oh, hey there! Thank you for helping us out there! What's your name?" Kaysi said to they guy with the Gothita.

Shaun looked at the girl and diverted his eyes."I-I'm Shaun. This is Jenna. N-no problem, thank you for getting that shadow ball out of the way. I don't think either of us could have survived that..." He sighed and looked at his Gothita. "Jenna, say hi. This nice person saved us."

The Gothita got out from behind him and smiled. She waved slightly, and bowed.

Shaun looked over the girl. "A-and, who are you?" He blushed slightly. She looked nice, he thought, but this only made him blush more.

"Well your welcome, and my name's Kaysi," said Kaysi politely. "Here's my starter Pokemon, Sean." Kaysi said as she introduced here Dewott. "Well, anyways, what makes you come here to Virbank City and help us with Team Plasma?" asked Kaysi.

Shaun gaped at the Pokémon in front of him. "That's so cool!" Jenna looked over the strange Pokémon too. She nudged Shaun and pointed at his pocket. Shaun instantly remembered what he was here for. "Oh! Well, I am here to complete my Pokedex. Right now I have only seen a few, but I have only been traveling for a day. I also want to challenge the gyms, but... Jenna isn't the strongest. I need to get her stronger." He smiled and pulled out his Pokedex. He pointed it at the Dewott and smiled.

"As a result of strict training, each Dewott learns different forms for using the scalchops." The Pokedex beeped.

"That really is so cool!" He said to Kaysi.

Jenna blushed, and Shaun smiled. "Well, No, I came from Cestelia City. My parents live there, and they bought me this pokedex. I want to challenge the gyms though. I think it would be fun!" He looked down at Jenna and picked her up. "So I am looking for some new Pokémon to add to our group."

"Well if you want to battle gyms, I think you should head to Aspertia City. The gym there has Normal Type Pokemon." said Kaysi. "There's so many amazing Pokemon to add to your team! You just have to go and find them!" said Kaysi.

Shaun had thought about that, and was going to go there anyway. "Yeah, you're right. But... I have been lonely. How long will you guys be in this part of Unova? If you don't mind, I think I would like to travel with you, to be safe, and, not lonely. You know?" It was a bold proposition, but he needed friends. He would still fight the gym in Aspertia though, he would just hope she would still be in this part of Unova when he made his way back.

Last edited:
"Well, I don't know how long I'll stay in Virbank City, but you should be able to beat the gym there quickly. You know what? I'll go with you and be rooting you on." said Kaysi to Shaun lightly punching him on his shoulder. But then Kaysi started hearing cries coming from the forest. "Oh no! That sounded like Sky! If you'll excuse me, I'll be gone for a little while." said Kaysi. Kaysi than went running into the forest only to see Sky trapped in a cage. "Sky! Are you OK?" asked Kaysi. But than a man came out from the bushes. "Hey! What do you think you're doing!?" yelled the man, "That there shiny is mine!" Kaysi got annoyed quickly with this guy. "So, you're telling me you catch Pokemon in cages for your collection!?" said Kaysi. "People like you sicken me!" exclaimed Kaysi as she sent out Sean. "Sean use Ice Beam!" exclaimed Kaysi. Sean then fired the Ice Beam at the guy and made him fly far away. As Kaysi calmed down she went up to the cage. "This cage has a lock. Probably should've gotten his keys before I blew him away, but whatever. Sean use Razor Shell to cut of the bars." said Kaysi. Sean used Razor Shell cutting every bar from the cage. "Now lets go back to Virbank City, now shall we." said Kaysi as she picked up Sky and went walking all the way to Virbank City. As she arrived Kaysi exclaimed, "We're back!"

((OOC:its utterly the same thing with Lance's Dragonite xD
IC:"If you need me, I'll be at the third Gym, See ya!" He said, as he Ran in the Direction of Castelia City with Dracoss Close Behind him, "I'll be sure to Wait for you!"

OOC: What do you mean?

BIC: "Ok! I'll be sure to train even harder so that I can stay on your level!" exclaimed Kaysi. "So Shaun, let's hurry up and go!" exclaimed Kaysi. "But wait. What are you going to do Sky?" asked Kaysi to Sky.

OOC:With His Underleveled Dragonite, and With Blue's Obvious Cheating at the Championship.
IC:"Alright Dracoss! Third Gym is the Insect gym, im guessing its a Bug-Type gym, Lets get the Pokedex Finished for this Area," He said, as he Started running in Circles In le Grass, Finding Some pokemon he already has in the Pokedex, Then Heading to the Sewers to get the Poison-Type Pokemon, "Alright, All the pokemon Here, Time to Complete the Gym"" He said, Losing his way Through Castelia City, Then Ending up at the Castelia Gym.

"Thank you, again." Sky was shaking slightly from the encounter, and lay down, very weak. "I don't really know. I guess I'll have to go back to my forest, but with my luck, word would have spread that there was a shiny hanging about. You know, I could always come with you, if you're fine with it."

Shaun was surprised at her willing to go with him, and smiled. "Okay, great!" He said before she ran off and then came back. When she asked the pokemon that came back with her a , he was surprised. He pulled out his pokedex again and scanned it.

"Zorua, the Tricky Fox pokemon. To protect themselves from danger, they hide their true identities by transforming into people and Pokémon." The pokedex beeped out. Shaun looked at the pokedex with confusion, then back to the Zorua. "Hey... Why is that one different colored?"

OOC
She was taking to Kaysi
BIC
"It's because I'm a shiny, a super-rare type of pokemon. Meaning every trainer in the region wants to catch me. It's a bit like winning the lottery, if a trainer spots a shiny."

OOC
I know, the "Okay, Great" was before Kaysi ran off.
BIC
Shaun just stood there with a look of disbelief. "Y-you can talk? I'm more surprised by that! Why don't they search for you because of that, instead of being shiny?" Shaun asked, still stunned. Gothita stared at the new pokemon, pondering it. How did pokemon become shiny? A mutation? She did not know.

"Most Zorua can talk. Most have to take a human form, but I managed to get that to transfer to my normal form. And I don't know. It's just a thing Pokemon have which makes their likes as stressful as possible."

"Yeah, I'll take you with me Sky! You're a great Pokemon, and you're so cute!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Lets go Shaun. We have to hurry up and get you those badges! There's no way that Nito is going to beat me at it again!" Kaysi said as she grabbed Shaun by his hand and ran all the way with him to Aspertia City. After fighting off random trainers they finally arrived at Aspertia City. "We're here!" Kaysi exclaimed.

Last edited: