• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

Meanwhile, He caught a shiny Patrat, Lillipup, Shiny Purrloin, Pidove, and a Blitzle, huh, "Well! We're Be ready when they fight us, Wont we be Dracoss?"
Dracoss was Playing on her Ping 3Ds, "Sni...Snivy..*Let me finish this One Gym First*"
"Aaalright, and what did you owe Sean?"
"Snivy..*Your See.""

"Sean use your Growl to nullify Haxew's Leer!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Now, Sean, use Tackle once more!" Sean hit Haxew and it was a Critical Hit. "Yeah, I knew you could it Sean!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Oshawott!" Sean exclaimed with a fiery passion.

"Sean use Growl once more, and use Tackle again!" exclaimed Kaysi. Sean did the same thing once more and Haxew was looking bad. "Come on Sean, we're so close to winning!" exclaimed Kaysi.

Meanwhile again, he got his first Gym Badge and came back to the Lab to Let Juniper look at his Pokedex, He opened his door to see the 2 still fighting "Ermm you guys still fighting?" He said, COnfused

"Hello there. Sean, dodge Haxew's Scratch and use Tackle." said Kaysi. Sean did exactly what Kaysi and Haxew couldn't take it anymore and fainted. "Good battle Key. Oh, hello there Nito. Welp, I just finished the battle. Oh, you already have a badge and a full team. Well, you're fast." said Kaysi to Nito.

"Um, thank you?" said Kaysi. "Welp, hey Key, since Nito is already farther ahead than us, do you want to travel with me?" asked Kaysi to Key.

"Yeah!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Well then lets go!" Kaysi than, with Key on her back, ran all the way to the 1st Route in under a minute. "Whew, we made it." said Kaysi. Kaysi than spotted two Pokemon, a Mareep and a Riolu. "Oooh, yes!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Ok, Sean use Water Gun on both of those Pokemon!" said Kaysi. Sean did as he was told, and the Riolu and Mareep were weakened. Kaysi then threw her Poke-balls and successfully caught the two Pokemon. "Hey Key, are you going to catch any Pokemon?" asked Kaysi.

Key replied "nah im just gonna work on leveling my haxew" he threw out haxew and then threw potions on him key then said as he spotted patrat "Haxew use scratch on that patrat" haxew did not use scratch but he kept biting patrat until it fainted key returned haxew

"Welp, I'm going to go ahead and train as well!" exclaimed Kaysi. And she was off. She trained for so long, battling other trainers and wild Pokemon. Kaysi was able to beat her first Gym Leader, in Aspertia City, and got her Mareep to evolve into a Flaaffy. "Man that took forever!" thought Kaysi to herself. "So Key, I think I'm about ready to go with Nito. How about you" said Kaysi.

Last edited:
Nito Beat the second gym, Got the Toxic Badge, And Stood In front of the Second gym, Waiting for Kaysi and key, "Where are they, i know their not that weak, And besides, You can do what ever you needed to do to Owe the Oshawott."

Last edited:
OOC: The second Gym is the Toxic Badge
and also it's known as the Bug Badge, not Beetle Badge

BIC: Kaysi than having to fight more trainers and leveling up her team, to which Sean evolved into Dewott was ready to Virbank City Gym and meet up with Nito. Before she decided to face the gym, however, Kaysi went and caught herself a Growlithe. She went to the Virbank City Gym and defeated Roxie and her whole team and won the Toxic Badge. As Kaysi walked outside of the gym, she could see Nito and ran up to him. "Hey there Nito! See I told you I could get all the way to your level!" exclaimed Kaysi, "I already have 2 badges!"

"Well, ain't you getting Cocky, i to have been leveling up my team, Lets get going!" Nito said, Getting in a Battle Stance, And getting a pokeball Ready, "I'll have you know i have All the pokemon Up to this point, Im going to complete the Pokedex."

((OOC: What theme should i play?

OOC: How about Hau's theme?

BIC: "Of course, I know you would Nito." said Kaysi. "Well come on out Hunter!" exclaimed Kaysi as she sent out her Growlithe. "I just caught him, and he is an amazing partner." said Kaysi. "But enough about Hunter, send out you first Pokemon."

((OOC: ALrighty
"Hmm, Go Patrat!" He said, As he sent out his Shiny Patrat,*Just look at his Cards to see his team, Dont mind the Badges' I'll add the Pokemon with those badges Later* "He was my First pokemon i caught, The Shinyess o fit Intrigued me, I'll show you its power!"

OOC EDIT: But the Champion Version would be Kahuna

"Ok! Hunter's Ability is Intimidate, so your Patrats Attack stat was lowered." said Kaysi. "Hunter, use Ember on his Patrat!" And Hunter let out a giant ball of fire that hits Nito's Patrat. "Yeah, Hunter you're the best!" exclaimed Kaysi.

OOC: I'm done for the night, sorry.

Key spent all his time training his haxew not even caring about gyms or capturing pokemon eventually he evolved haxew he then went to his first gym, and got a badge, and then got to toxic gym he saw the others, and ran up to them, and said "hey"