• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Travel the Regions.

Nina was shocked. Literally. The jolteon shocked the both of them, because for some reason electricity liked her. Fletchling gave Jolteon a good gust before they both flew upward. And in a feather dance and a few white sparkles, they disappeared.

When the sparkles faded, Grace was gone too. She decided that talking about crushes was not normal on this boat. She sighed, feeling pretty bad about ever bringing the conversation up. Grace was walking back to her cabin to finish up drawing Silver, since she still probably couldn't sleep. "Alright, so talking about crushes with these guys is a big no-no, Silver. I found that out the hard way." Again, a sigh escaped her as she started to draw again.

"Yeah, crushes is a no-no." He appears saying. He laugjed. "Well this boat is taking way too long." He said, boredly. "I'm bored so I will go see what is happening in cherygrove." He made what looked like a small tv. "Still destroyed."

Grace sensed it this time. She dropped her sketchpad and pencil before Jake appeared. "Whew, now I don't need to replace anything. Anyways, is that Cherrygrove City?" Grace asked, looking at the T.V. "Why is it in ruins? Also if you're wondering we only have about 7 more hours before we arrive in our first region." She explained. "The wind told me when I was outside."

"I destroyed it." He said nervously. "You remember when I almost punched Zane? Well, it's a problem I got a long time ago, that's why I need my Pokemon all the time." He sighed. "I can fix it, but I was still in the 'stage' if you will."

"Yeah...When you almost....punched...." Grace's voice became lost and her eye had a glazy, haunted look to them, almost like her daydreams were daymares. Visions flooded back. Grace was in a battle with the Campion. He had a Hitmonchan. She sent out her best friend to help her fight.... she was hit in the head with a focus punch... her friend was in the hospital for months... still hasn't returned....

"Hey what's troubling you?" He put his hand on her shoulder.

"Friend............hospital." he turned to a gloom expression. "Where is this friend of yours." he said, trying not to be too sudden.

He appeared behind Zane. "CopyCat!" He said, laughing. "Well goodbye." He said, jumping into the water and under the boat, And almost suddenly, They were next to the docks. "Let's go, I'm tired.........not really."

"Yaaaa!!!!!"
Zane fell, landing on his face.
"Ow......!!!!"
He looked up, terrified. A wave had appeared and was about to hit the ship.
Not any wave. A big one.
"WAVE!!!!!"
He pointed at it before he got shoved back, holding Jolt in his arms. He looked around frantically, only seeing ocean before finding the surface.
"Oh, God....... Oh, God......"
The wave had taken him straight off the ship-- it was stopped, at least, and only for now. They were probably making sure everyone went to their cabins.
"Jolt, get on my back!"
The Pikachu obeyed, and Zane swan as fast as he could toward the boat. The waves pushed him back and he got saltwater in his nose and eyes. His arms quickly grew tired and he started to sink, but quickly resurfaced. His panic rose to the max when the boat began moving again.
"HEEEEEELLLLLLPPP!!!!!!!!!"
He tried to swim faster, but his legs and arms already burned.
"HELP ME!!!!!" He yelled again.
"No, no......"
A wave took him under, and he coughed and waved his arms and legs weakly.
"Help!! Help....."
Jolt laid out his backpack on the water.
"Good idea..."
Zane hung on to the backpack. The boat moved a lot quicker than he'd thought. The waves were pushing him back-- away from Johto, away from the boat, away from survival. And in the end, there was nothing he could do about it.

"Oh Hi." Jake appeared, grabbing him. "We don't want you gone, now do we?" He teleported onto shore. "You oka? If your not, let me know." He looked kind of gloom.

"Oh!" Grace exclaimed, after asking Absol what's wrong. "A wav--ahh!" The ship rocked violently, "Silver, check on everyone for me." The Disaster Pokemon would know where the dangerous parts of the ship were, so the Pokemon told everyone. Everyone except for Zane. "Sol?" A figure moved in the distance, on the nearby shore. Both Zane and Jake were visible to the Pokemon through the rain.

"Whaaat...... the.... hell....."
He wobbled a little.
"Ok, either move or you're gonna have to catch......"
He fell to the ground. Jolt looked at him with worry.

"I've seen worse." He touched him and an aura surrounded them both. "Should be better now." He soon got a gash on his face. "There it is." He sighed. "Well, ill let you guys lead the way."

"My arms........ owwww...."
Despite complaints, Zane stands up.
"Thanks for... um...... whatever that was......"
He stumbled off in the direction of a hotel.
"Sleep."
His stomach growled when he noticed a restaurant.
"Food. No, sleep. Food. Sleep. Ugh."

After Nina disappeared, she teleported to the beach. She watched Zane get helped by Jake, the ship docking, Absol howling. But as soon as the others were together, she reappeared in front of them. They gasped.

"Um.... hi...."
Jolt giggled.
"Would you please stop? I don't need you to pair me up with a girl!"
Jolt stuck out his tongue. Zane stuck his out at Jolt. The little Pokemon crawled into Zane's backpack, rolling his eyes.

"Land! Finally!" Grace was holding onto Silver as the duo jumped off of the boat and started a happy bouncing party. "Yes! I never want to be on a boat ever again!" Grace smiled as she hugged Silver, touching the necklace her mom Gave her with a smal stone in it before she left. Unnoticeable at most times, an arm band was placed near Grace's shoulder on the left side. The band swirled up her arm and looked somewhat like a Dragonair, with its own pretty stone in it as Dragonair's gem.

"A www, are you ok?" Grace was slap happy at this point, driving into some form of happiness unbeknownst to Scientists. "Silver! On land! Land!" She suddenly snapped out of it. "Which region is this anyways. It's not Sinnoh, or I would've been so mad." Grace asked, calming down at considerable speeds.

Jake split up from everyone and went alone to another area. "Wonder if it's still here?" He looked around, soon finding a forest and going in alone. "where is it?" He looked around like there was no tommorow.

Last edited:
" I can teach you one of my tricks later, cause if you didn't notice, Jake is gone!" She yelled. She yelled for her. Fletch long, and they took off. "I'll look in the woods. You guys look along the beach. He couldn't have gone far," she said.

Jake found what he was looking for. It was a totem. He had carved it years ago. "All the memories in the world here. It glowed as he touched it. "I love this place, just so relaxing here."

Zane felt a sudden pain in his chest and he fell to his knees.
"Agh!!"
Jolt raced to him with a scared look on his face, but the pain ended as soon as it started.