• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Travel the Regions.

Pikachu pointed at Zane, then Grace, and made a heart with his hands. He giggled.
"Jolt!!! That's not funny!!!"
His face grew red as he wrestled his Pikachu into his backpack.
"Stay in there and don't cause trouble."
Jolt popped his head out and stuck out his tounge.

"Hmm?" Grace's face flushed red. "Your Pikachu..." She pointed to the Pokemon, still giggling in the bag. "Hey, I'm thirsty, want to find the kitchen and get some water?" She asked Zane, forgetting the events that just happened so her face wasn't red anymore.

"Really? Sure..."
Zane hadn't expected this reaction....
And neither had Jolt. He hopped onto Zane shoulder, zipping up his bag. Zane looked at him with a smirk. He stared back with a frown before Zane started walking toward the kitchen.

When she got there, Levy noticed Victor and his Tyrunt cooking something. "Hey! So how's it going?" She asked the trainer as she grabbed two cups of water.

Jake appeared out of the ground. "Ey, was happening?" He looked around, soon getting out of the hole and laughing. "So, what did I miss?"

Grace was looking around, she had always been intrigued by the Kitchen setting. Suddenly she saw Jake pop right out of the ground. "Aah!" She screamed and dropped her glass. "Oops, I'm sorry, hi Jake." Grace said, still shaking from the shock. "I'll grab a broom to clean that up.." She started rummaging around, looking for something to clean up with.

"I got it." He levitated the shards, them rebuilding. "And the water." He shot the water in the ocean. "Sorry, might have been bit too scary there." He shook his head. "Well, one day."

"Hey..... Jake, was it?"
Zane seemed unfazed by him coming out of the ground.
"You said you used to be Champion, right? Do you think we could battle when we get to Johto?"

"You weren't scary, I was just very startled. The scariest I've seen is a girl who was possessed by a ghastly and was trying to attack me with ghost type moves one night on my adventure before this." Grace shuddered at the thought. "That's why Silver usually is with me, to cover for my fear of Ghost types." She pulled out her badge case and removed one of them, holding it in her hand. "See this one? This is Fantaisa's badge. I literally was on the verge of tears the who battle." She listened to Zane's comment. "Ooh! A battle! I'll be the referee! I also want to show off the skills of the youngest Fronteir brain!" Grace had a determined look on her face. Her center was called the Trust battle,where she tested the trainer's trust with their Pokemon.

"Well, I could get my old team back there, maybe champ team vs champ team." He said smiling. "But then the only one I can keep is Gardevoir due to law..." he rambled about laws.

"Well how about we do a one-on-one battle with our strongest Pokemon?" Zane suggested.
"And Grace can be the referee."
He turned to her.
"I'll probably battle you too. I've actually never battled I Frontier Brain, but I have heard about them. You must be strong."

"Well, you better bet we're strong, and I'll be able to test your Trust between your Pokémon." Grace said proudly. "My facility is called the Trust facility, I test you on the most important skill in a battle. Like, would you leap into fire for your pokemon? not knowing if you'll come out alive?" She asked, wondering what the other trainer's response would be.

How could I forget today we left for Johto?! Thought Natha.
She was flying after the ship. " Come on, Flame, " She said to her Fletchling. Approaching the ships deck, she flipped onto the deck, right in front of a girl with an Absol.

Grace was very surprised to see a girl just plop down from the sky. Yet again, she dropped her glass and screamed. "Ooh, ok I'll go get something to clean that up..." She stuttered. Wow. She's going to have to buy a whole new set of glasses for the ship at this rate.

"I got it." Again he fixed the glass. "Finger leaf." He shot a leaf out of his finger. "Protection. Love the protection." He dissapeared and appeared closer. The more the merrier.

"Who are you?" Grace asked the trainer. From the looks of it, she was still the youngest on the ship. Her blonde hair blew crazily in the wind, but Silver came by and used psychic in her hair, to save her from a mouthful if it. The trainer had Interesting clothing, none like she's seen before. Her Pokemon was a Fletchling, one if the Kalos Pokemon she had never met, similar to Victors Tyrunt.

"She probably slept in and missed the boat. Good thing you had a flying pokemon."
"Pika Pi...."
Zane realized that Jake had suddenly gotten closer.
"Whoa, since when we're you so sneaky?"

He dissapeared and appeared behind grace.

"Ever since I was trained. When I used to travel more. I'm not here to be a champ, I'm just bored. Plus, it's awesome to see people get stronger. " he said. "No objections." He laughed and started to twitch. He ran to a quiet side of the boat and started to meditate.

"I'm Nina, nice to meet you, " she greeted, " I'm from Dendemille town, Kalos. Where are you from? "
Nina looked at her fletchling. Together, they had won all the Kalos badges, and are recognized for there accomplishment of defeating the champion. Also, she has won two princess keys. But she hoped no one else new of her accomplishments of Pokemon performing and champion defeat, only that she was a trainer with good battling skills.

"Nina....."
Zane had seen her on TV. But he knew how she felt.
"Nice to meet you!"
He held out his hand.
"I'm Zane. From Pallet Town."
"Pika Pika!!"

Fight it. You can. You have already faked your death, twice for that matter. Should be no problem.

He opened his eyes and grabbed Zane, preparing to punch him, but stopped. "That was close."

Grace saw Jake move from his meditating spot and grab Zane, and looked ready to punch him. "What in the world did he do to you?" She called, walking over to the two trainers. "Violence is not way to solve problems. If it's a dire situation, I'll referee for a Pokemon match but seriously, guys...." Grace put up her best brave face, but it fell as she remembered her incident a long time ago.

"I'm sorry, it's a problem I have. Thats why I have to..........go." he opened a small portal and jumped in.

"I have to get gardevoir, I need to meditate better. " he appeared in a Pokemon center and snuck to the PC. He grabbed his original team, but soon appeared in a small town. "Oh no." He ran and started to destroy things, not even knowing he was in CherryGrove.

Jake appeared back at the boat, just scratches and a gunshot wound. "Us it okay if we sKip CherryGrove?" he said, nervously. He slapped the back of his neck.

"Well, punching Is the worst worst form of psychical combat...." Grace's voice trailed off, and a haunted look appeared in her eyes. "You know what? It's getting dark, maybe I should go..." Grace tried to move towards her cabin, but dizziness over took her for a second, forcing her to sit down.

"So can wbe?" He asked. "It might be best, unless you wanna see a destroyed town." He mumbled. He stretched and rolled around due to boredom.

"I don't know what anyone is saying." Grace mumbled with a distressed look on her face. "Skip Cherrygrove? Sure, I don't care, just stop the dizziness." Her hands flew to her ears and she shut her eyes tight.

Zane gave her the look. The knowing look. Why hadn't he said anything then? But she knew. Because he was THE Zane. He was a legend, even in Kalos. But he didn't want her to know that. So it was a silent agreement. He pretended he didn't know her, she pretended that she didn't know him. Simple. I think.

" Anytime.I know you feel, trust me, " Nina replied," You wanna get a drink of water? " He nodded yes. " So, how much do you know about me?"

Grace had returned to her cabin and was resting, Silver nearby. "Hey, so Silver, do you think that she's ok? After almost seeing Jake punch Zane, Grace has been having flashbacks, of her other partner. "Ugh, I should stop thinking about it." Grace curled herself into a protective ball and fell asleep.

"Well... to be honest, there was a time where I had a crush on you...."
He blushed slightly.
"It really pretty, even from the tv.... all the little pink fireworks and rainbows made from pokemon moves. Oh, and I know what Pokemon I want to catch from Kalos-- Furfrou!! I'll learn how to cut its fur to look like the Dandy Trim-- it's my favorite!!"
He looked over nervously.
"So, uh.... how much do you know about me?"

Grace woke up, she couldn't sleep. She walked into the kitchen and heard the word 'crush.' "Ooh! We're talking about crushes! So, Nina, who do you have a crush on?" Grace said, interrupting the conversation and really didn't care.

He blinked.
"Oh, heh-- I guess I didn't actually say.... I don't know that much, but you are pretty good at performing. Do you battle too?"
He turned to Grace and blushed when he heard her words.
"Th--that was me......"

"Nope, I didn't ask you Zane. I think I have a pretty good idea of your crush. So, Nina, is it one of the Champions? I know you are an awesome Pokemon Preformer! So you must be popular enough to attract attention from multiple superstars." Grace asked. She used to travel with some of her friends, and this was normal bedtime conversation. By talking, she felt better about her situation.

"That's scary....."
Pikachu slid back into Zane's backpack. Zane got annoyed when Grace started talking to Nina like that.
"Whoa, hey!! You actually know my crush?? Like, my crush on.....her....!?"
Jolt popped out and shocked Zane.
"I know, I shouldn't talk about her....."
He backed away slowly.
She was creepy...