• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
As per our agreement, no one within the Organization will steal your chosen number lest they wish to lose theirs. If anyone else steals your number (666 for the unaware), I will send Evil Space Monkeys to wreak havoc on their lives! D:<

And then give you their unworthy soul

Aww Thanks~ I can always use more souls for things and what not. *smiles innocently*
Anyways Thanks for protecting my number with the evil space monkeys.

Psycho Monkey

Facepalm.jpg

That's an orangutan you morons! The incompetence of the person who made this makes me want to facepalm!

Psycho Monkey

I saw this pic and immediately thought of Charms.
The-terror-of-realizing-you-re-surrounded-by-Idiots-soul-eater-22779215-500-400.jpg

Who's who in this pic varies depending on the situation although I do have a pretty solid guess as to who each one represents~ >:3

Yeah, go back a page. We (an evil orgainisation of... er... evil) were planning to fly a Cheesicopter and hope not to die when it rips itself apart to victory! Unfortunately, we got sidetracked a little bit, and I'm trying to get us back on to schedule.

OKAY WAIT A SECOND! YOU'RE NOT PART OF THE ORGANISATION!

SHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!

OKAY, FORGET I SAID ANYTHING OKAY, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE TOP SECRET.

Yeah, *heh* what I meant was a Cheesicopter would be pretty awesome, yeah? If it exists. Which it totally doesn't. Nuh uh. Like, no one's even made one or anything. *sweats nervously*

It's a CHEESEicopter, it will rip itself apart. Believe me, I do not want our pilot to die. However, I think it may be a good idea to just use a reguler Copter, and avoid all of this near-certain death, but hey, I'm not the boss here.

OKAY, AGAIN? MY MOUTH IS ZIPPED NOW. NOT ANOTHER WORD FROM ME.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
It's a CHEESEicopter, it will rip itself apart. Believe me, I do not want our pilot to die. However, I think it may be a good idea to just use a reguler Copter, and avoid all of this near-certain death, but hey, I'm not the boss here.
OKAY, AGAIN? MY MOUTH IS ZIPPED NOW. NOT ANOTHER WORD FROM ME.
Your lack of faith in the cheese disturbs me.

Psycho Monkey

*Slaps duct tape on Wild's mouth* Remind me to give you nothing but false information from now on.

Well Ruthy, since you've already gotten an earful of evil plotting I might as well induct you into our Organization as well. As our ninth member, you shall be number VIII. Crystal is XII which is why the numbers don't match fyi. Heh. Only four more mooks members until we reach full Organization XIII status! >:D

The first rule is to choose a post number that has not been claimed or passed. I am currently post 456, so any number greater than 459 (because there is no double posting) is available except for 666, 713, 982, 999, 1000, 1006, 1337, or 1718.

*crawls out of the rock she was under for the past few days*
Well Looky here~ We have another victim member~ Its lovely to see so much has happened when I was gone and not a single person has attempted to take that beautiful number (666) away from me~
It makes me very happy. Anyways y'all can go on talking about cheesecopters and what not. I'll be here if someone is in need of curses or soul stealing~

Psycho Monkey

Fine. *Violently rips the duct tape off* Now have you learned your lesson about doubting the Evil Overlord and his Xanatos Gambits? >:3

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
You know that bit in every movie with an evil villain where he reveals his plans?

Yeah.

Psycho Monkey

So, um, we're just like "Aw, man, too much effort. Let's just skip to the reveal"?
Exactly. Also because there aren't any heroes on this forum who can thwart our plans. And even if there were, our plan is to make this the world's longest thread so anyone who does try and stop us will only be helping us! >:D

Unless the bastards steal our numbers in which case we'll just have to kill them with Evil Space Monkeys, duct tape, and cheese.

Psycho Monkey

Abduct new members which hardly seems necessary now since we only need four more for a full 13. It's still an awesome vehicle to have though.

Psycho Monkey

Dammit! This is why we can't have nice things! D:<

*Leads Evil Space Monkeys and Organization in an angry mob towards Deadpan Snarker*

STOP! I have an alternative!

I borrowed your evil space monkeys the other day, and we came up with blueprints for a few new Helicopter models! Just pick one out of these, and we're ready to start building!
  • Pizzacopter: Warning! Don't take me in it, I'll eat it up
  • Sodacopter: Only for use in sub-zero climates (That's 0 C or 32 F)
  • Icecreamcopter: Only for use in cold climates, or in moderate climates for five minutes
  • Ironmancopter: A regular helicopter, but painted hotrod red and gold, loaded up with AC/DC CDs
  • Thorcopter: Can shoot lightning and hammers. Magnets are placed in such a way that hammers return to us. Unfortunately, we have no way of controlling their velocity, so they will probably smash into us
  • Cyclopscopter: Can shoot red beams of energy. These beams are uncontrollable (unless the copter gets possessed by the Phoenix Force [has anyone read AvX?])
  • Grumpycatcopter: Made out of multiple @DeadpanSnarker (Don't call your monkeys back if we're picking this one)
  • Soulcopter: @JadaStark2015 , could you please lend a few for this one?
You're welcome, cap!

PS: Jada, now that we're in a team, can I have my soul back?

Psycho Monkey

Deadpan Snarker chose the grumpycatcopter which means I can go on leading my monkeys into battle! >:D
*Epic beat down ensues with poo getting flung everywhere*

Incidentally, my vote goes to the IronMancopter. Awesome colors and AC/DC will leave the world "Thunderstruck"! 8)

Hmm.. Wild I'm not sure if I should release your soul... I take very good care of them and make sure not to use the important ones. So it's in very good hands. Dont worry you'll not become a cookie zombie or anything crazy like that~
Also as to my vote The Ironmancopter!
I'm very selective about how to use my souls :'| sooo I'll not be lending you any of them for the soulcopter.. Why not create it so it can steal the souls of our enemies? thus making it self-sustaining and what not?

Psycho Monkey

Does everyone get a vote?
Naturally. Evil Overlord I may be, but I still believe in the Democratic Process
  • Pizzacopter 0
  • Sodacopter 0
  • Icecreamcopter 0
  • Ironmancopter 3
  • Thorcopter 0
  • Cyclopscopter 1
  • Grumpycatcopter 1
  • Soulcopter 0

... I'm very selective about how to use my souls :'| sooo I'll not be lending you any of them for the soulcopter.. Why not create it so it can steal the souls of our enemies? thus making it self-sustaining and what not?

That is an awesome idea! Psycho, can I borrow your space monkeys?

Since I bothered to read Avengers versus X-men, I vote Cyclopscopter!

Let's hope that the Avengers do not exist in this universe

We are not sacrificing my monkeys for a soulcopter! D:< There are plenty of politicians in Washington DC we can use for that though. >:D

Nonononono, that's not what I meant. I needed them to draw up some blueprints for the Soulcopter Mark II, running on souls absorbed from enemies in battle. This one may have an icing problem, though.

[anyone get the reference?]

Status
Not open for further replies.