• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahaaaaahhh And that will be never, because If we ever stop the threads name will become a lie and we would have failed as an organization of evil doers trying to make this the worlds longest thread.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Welp, TwitchPlaysPokémon has officially been going on for 6 days straight. Will we ever get through the Rocket Hideout? Probably not. :p

How long do you thing these people will still believe it's possible to beat Pokémon like this?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
One, two, three, four!

A message I've thought much too much about,
Maybe it'll reach somebody, who can say?
Certainly, I've always been this way,
A patched up, crazy matryoshka

A package sung from a headache
Time may pass, but the hands are at 4
Don't tell anyone;
The world will turn upside down

Ah, I feel broken apart
Throw out all your memories, too
Ah, how I want to know,
To the deep down...

Um, well...
If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, dance, with all your foolishness

Clap your hands, not entirely childish,
And watch, to this purposefully-crazed tune
Certainly, I don't care either way
The warmth of the world is melting away

You and me, rendezvous? Rendezvous? Rendezvous?
Oh, or out on a hopping adventure?
With a crooked gait, one-two, one-two

Ah, I'm ready to burst out;
Catch every part of me
Ah, with both your hands,
Catch me for me

Um, well...
Listen a little - it's something important
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just pinch my cheek
It's just that I can't control myself
Should we do more fantastic things?

Pain, hurt, but no, don't cry
Parade? Marade?
Just clap some more
Wait, you say, wait, wait
Before we drop to just one...

You and me, rendezvous?
Rendezvous? Rendezvous?
Oh, or out on a hopping adventure?
With a crooked gait, one-two, one-two

Down with a sickness?
Show me your song!
See how today...
I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka!

If you please, dance more and more
Kalinka? Malinka?
Just play the chord
What should I do about such feelings?
Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Loud and clear, 524
Freud? Keloid?
Just hit the key
Everything, all's to be laughed at
Hurry, and dance no longer!

Smooch, smooch...

spam.jpg
what's up with all the spam

Now, this is a nice car. I drive one of these... :3

Front_high.JPG
nice car man (cool guy talk) lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, forget about TwitchPlaysPokemon. Go watch RNGPlaysPokemon. A random number generator is hooked up to the emulator, and it gives random inputs. It's fun to watch, it's like an OCD trainer. Go check it out.

Link please ;)

Links to all awesome streams going on:
The original Red/Blue: http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon/
Pokemon Yellow (vote-based): http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemonyellow
Super Mario Bros (they actually got to the first checkpoint!): http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayssmb
RNG: http://www.twitch.tv/rngplayspokemon
RNG Part 2: http://www.twitch.tv/rngplayspokemonemerald

Note: RNG means Random Number Generator. The inputs given to the game are completely randomised

Lucario You can not touch the souls! They all belong specifically to me. ALL OF THEM! *Cough*
now that that's been cleared up, I dont understand the whole hype about twitch plays pokemon.

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
Lucario You can not touch the souls! They all belong specifically to me. ALL OF THEM! *Cough*
now that that's been cleared up, I dont understand the whole hype about twitch plays pokemon.
It's "revolutionary" according to the dedicated people actually trying to beat the game. It's not revolutionary, it's over 100,000 people trying to move one 10 year old kid.

63926a729b903191e29bb41491207393.gif

Psycho Monkey

Hey North, care to join the Organization? Pick any number that hasn't been chosen (like Espurr's Pokedex number) and we'll consider you an ally. >:D

Psycho Monkey

The engine in my Dad's car went bad so he got a new car. Not a brand new one, but a used one. The previous owner left a CD in the CD player. That CD was Justin Beiber's Believe. As soon as I saw it I commanded my Dad to destroy it. He instead handed it off to me.

My Dad: Would you like to do the honors?
Me: >:D

So I tried crushing it with my bare hands. It didn't shatter. I tried punching it. Still no damage. That's when I realized brute force would not be enough to crush that dipshit child. So I took advantage of this rare 16C day and brought it outside to get creative. First, I did to it what Izaya Orihara does to cellphones.
tumblr_mr12qoCUcO1rgyygfo1_400.gif

Complete with maniacal laughter no less! >:D Unfortunately, all that did was scratch it up and make it completely unusable. My destructive urges are greater than that. So I grabbed a brick! And I smashed the brick against the CD! Still not destroyed, but enough damage had been done that all I needed to do was chuck it to the ground for it to shatter! The parts that didn't shatter were now bent enough that I could go back to stomping and kicking it to leave it in tiny pieces! Once again, I did it all laughing like the Psycho Monkey I am!

Since I'm also diligent I picked up the pieces and properly disposed of them in the trash where the singer himself belongs. So how was everyone else's day? ^_^

Unfortunately, not as destruction-of-Justin-Bieber-with-accompanying-maniacal-laughter-filled. :p I've just been sitting around, finishing up homework, finishing the book I was reading, and looking for news on...anything of interest. The only thing new I could find was the Dragon Ball Kai is returning. Not really sure how I feel about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.