• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The World's Longest Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I got the reference ;)

Very well. Sargent Bananas will assist you in overseeing the creation of the Soulcopter Mark II so long as we use politicians as test subjects >:D

Psycho Monkey

tumblr_static_star-trek-meme-generator-make-it-so-91f1ca.jpg

Aaaaannnnnnddddddd the blueprint is ready! So, we have a new option on the list. Anyone wanna change their choice?

Hey Zekrom! Its good to see things you back here .w.
Hmmm naw I still think my previous choice was a good one. But if all else fails we can make the soulcopter mark II and use it to implement our plans upon the unwilling/unrully anarchists.

Wow, almost to 500! And some doubted...(Never underestimate the power of evil organizations plotting to take over numbers)

Also, this Soulcopter sounds intriguing. But what does it do? Steal more souls at a faster rate?

Hahaha The soulcopter (mark II) is powered by the stolen souls of our enemies. The original one just ran off of the one I collected so I completely shot that idea down and proposed the current one~
Also next post is 500~ only 167 till my number comes by~ *silently plots on how to go about claiming it*

502~
muahahahahaha only 164 left~ It's so close!! meaning soon I will have to pick another number to hunt after because there is no way I'm abandoning this organization after accomplishing my personal goal of 666.

I can't see the numbers on my phone. Someone alert me when we're getting close. I don't wanna accidentally steal anyone else's number

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
As of my post, it's #505 (and yeah, the numbers don't show on phones to save space)

Psycho Monkey

Will do. We don't want Jada stealing everyone's souls now do we? Aside from the souls of the ignorant masses and our enemies that is.

510~
Hahaha Ummm nooo I dont think I'll go on a soul stealing rampage... I mean I might, but I dont think it's the most productive Idea of going about things for revenge... *contemplates these thought*
There are bound to be better things out there... Like maybe turning the poor sap who stole the number into a cookie zombie of something... I am planning to make cookies some time in the next week to number thief's beware~ muwaha-*cough* I mean hehe *smiles innocently*

Also the number 6666 looks good... Should keep me busy for a while after I hit this one~
Also what is the list of numbers right now? I'm curious if someone else's number is coming up too.

I don't know the full list, but as far as I know, your number, 666, is next, Jada. This is followed by 713, 999, and 1000. The others can be worried about when the thousandth post is reached.

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Jada: 666
Wild: 713
Dinova: 982
Zekrom: 999
Psycho Monkey: 1000
Jariii: 1006
Teapot: 1337
Crystal: 1718

Looking around, Ruthy never picked a number but oh well.

Also, I would probably be the Sun Wukon Valentine card for obvious reasons ;)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Added the numbers to the first post. If they ever change, just @tag me and I'll update them.

Psycho Monkey

I don't care if you're in the Organization or not, I have a task for EVERYONE.
1. Go to Google Translate
2. Translate English to Japanese
3. Type in ...............................
4. Click listen (the little speaker button)
5. Laugh

Psycho Monkey

Just because Jada was concerned, no one in the Organization is allowed to die until our goal is accomplished

Status
Not open for further replies.