• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

FEED THE FIRE!
BREAK YOUR VISION!
THROW YOUR FISTS UP!
COME ON WITH ME!​
pendulum.jpeg

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I might be a little conceited or something, but it always makes me really happy to see people using my sprites for the trainer cards~ Actually no, that's a lie. Once upon a time, any time I saw someone using my sprites I had really mixed feelings about it. Like, on the one hand, I was happy someone appreciated my work enough to want to use it for their trainer card. On the other, I felt like they were using a part of -me-, if that makes sense. Now, I just feel a sense of pride and I'm honestly really happy to see people using my sprites. It's a really good feeling ♥

Of course, that does NOT mean I enjoy people using my sprites for any reason outside of the TCM, including but not limited to avatars, trainer cards not made by the TCM, or outright editing them or even /stealing/ them.

NocturnalNetwork

Formerly LatiasMusic
I'm dead tired and the sister of my friend is home. She wanted to play peekaboo. I told her I was tired. She continued teasing me, and I threw my sneaker at her. -_- buzz

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ah, today has been a blur.
My friend "forgot her phone" so I let my friend borrow my phone. She then started to go through my photos, and see if I took any "selfies". Wow.
That was awful.
----
Later in the day, I was talking about tyranny in the world, and someone decided to call me a "terrorist". I proceeded to call them a "nazi", due to self defense. We made equal terms, and will never mention those words again.

I love how youtube chooses what ads to put on kid's videos.
And by that, I mean in school we were watching schoolhouse rock for some English terms, and an ad started talking about girls, periods, pads and tampons. Me and my female friends just started dying laughing.

@SparkyLewis949 Was it one of those ads you can't skip? Ah, that must have been funny.
Yeah it was, but what made it even funnier was that A. At the time only boys were over there and B. My teacher had just put in the speakers not even 5 seconds before the ad. An all out hilarious English-turned-Sex-Ed class(Of course boys had to ask questions and some girls for that matter).

Currently going on a RWBY spree in my free time. I've absolutely fallen in love with every single character in this animated series, and this has rarely ever happened. The only other times that I've found myself bubbling over an entire cast was in both Gurren Lagann and Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra.
Team_rwby_poster_by_demonluna-d6g33z6.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
is anyone here part of the kagepro fandom
like I don't just mean the anime I mean like hardcore saw all the music videos/reads the manga and light novels/etc.
I need someone to cry to nobody I know is into the series
and I can't fangirl like I want to
sob

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
After 5 years, The Tales of Vesperia PS3 Patching team has finished. I already have the game in full-blown Japanese, but now I can understand it in English. I now know where my life is going to for the next week and a half~! I'm literally playing it for the side quests. And Raven~~-Where's my Destiny PS2 version Absolute Translations-First Death Parade aftermath and now this, this day is full of surprises~
---
I'm Thinking about attending a little con downtown, but this year, I don't have a good cosplay, and last year, and the year before was a wreck. I had no clue what I was doing last year.(I did a Genderbent Raven, and a genderbent Lloyd) I'm doing a genderbent Alvin, TOX2 this year.But this year, I don't have an all-access pass to the place, so I can't skip the line. And there's a LONG line.

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It pains me to say this, but due to circumstances I'm going to have to leave Pokecharms, possibly for good. I've had an amazing 8 years here, and met many great people, but I'm afraid those times will have to end now. Godspeed, everyone, and continue making the site as amazing as possible.

Here's a video I made for all of you, by the way.

But before I leave for good, let me say something...
:angel:APRIL FOOLS~!:angel:

Last edited:
I’m really upset at the moment because my little brother broke my Primal Kyogre pre-order figure, and I can’t just go and order another one of Ebay since there like $30+ (I really don’t feel like paying that much for a tiny figure)….. I just wish he’s stop touching my stuff;_;

So today I come home from school and discover a mountain of books( It filled half my doorframe) and, once I got past that barrier, my entire room covered with Post-It Notes.

Every item in the room, my bed, the walls, the floor, the CEILING, the ceiling fan, the door itself; nothing was spared. And after climbing back over/through the book pile, I find my twelve-year-old sister, grinning and waving, inspecting the room with an air of innocence and curiosity.

I really hate April.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Welp, after listening to @Demelza discuss her feelings about Xenoblade Chronicles on her New 3DS XL, I finally caved on a purchase I'd been putting off for weeks:

11076054_1016700851692434_389257052_n.jpg

New 3DS XL get! I'd have much preferred the blue XL model but since NOA felt the need to exclude us from its majesty *quietly fist-shakes* I'll just have to make due with the red version. :) I ended up purchasing a 32 GB micro SD card while out so I'm all set! Just going to transfer my 13.5 GB of content from my previous SD card over to the micro before preforming the system transfer. Less potential scary data loss issues that way. :'D

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I bought an air hockey table 2 years ago, for no purpose but to have fun, but due to circumstances, I put it in storage, where it was "destroyed". Due to having more space,now, I finally fixed it, and it works again~! All I need to finish up that extra space is a piano!

Gah, today was just the absolute best! First off, as I was cleaning my pigsti-- I mean, my room, I found a fifty dollar bill that I misplaced a while back. :D Later I received a text from one of my friends asking if she could go to prom with me! ♥ Finally, I log onto Pokecharms, where @Kiwibear introduces me to a new jam and @AliBlue made me an adorabubbly Rotom!

Seriously, I can't express how happy I am right now! The feeling has reached a level beyond words! ;)

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
When training my Lucario amiibo, I did 1 on 1 matches with it as Lucario, and at the end of each match, the losing Lucario looked incredibly pissed off and even though it was still clapping, the vibe it's face gave off was "On the inside I motherfucking hate you." It's funnier than you might think. :p

Last edited:
One breath in this moment, we'll stay 'till we're chosen.
And through it all, with our eyes wide open, we'll fight 'till we're broken.
We rise all fall.
I love music with a burning passion, and it's the emotionally touching/powerful songs that keel me over. This particular track blew my mind away. Listen to it with good-quality headphones for the best experience. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
That moment when you finish mixing a song and you listen to it and you're wondering if the voice singing is actually yours <<

In other news, withdrew from college for the semester due to reasons, and I'm planning to find some part-time work to make back the money I pretty much wasted. All $10,000 of it. x-x

So I was traversing the Corner today, as I usually do in the morning, and I realized that a day has not gone by without some form of Five Nights At Freddy's work being posted in it... well, for a good long while, anyways. I swear, when the day comes that either the viral ferocity of it dies down, or people stop posting references to the game in the Corner, (I really do mean this) I will wear a dress and high heels and post it into the Pictures Please~ thread.

The day will eventually come, though, but I am looking forward to the trend to finally come to a screeching halt more than I will look forward to taking off the feminine wear.

Currently very confused on which way my life is going right now. I keep gettng these wierd hints from the universe that I shouldnt get in a relationship however at the same time all my friends are dating and alot of females are chasing me down. Ugh.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Why does everyone want me? When did I become ever so popular? Jeez, my only plan for tomorrow was to chill, relax, and fix the patch on to TOV. That went horribly wrong, as my brother wants me to go the outlets upstate with him, while my friends want to go downtown for some anime merch.
I actually am trying to manage both things, and have fun at the same time.
I sincerely hope everything goes right~!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Someone please kill me my parents are less than an hour away from me and are probably going to lecture me and tell me things I wasn't ready for this my friends are all going to find out please no please stop why are they doing this I can't have this happen please no please no please no please go away I can't have this right now I don't want them here not right now go away go away go away

Yo everybody, how's it hangin? It's been forever.

So I recently passed the first three tests that comprises the Core PRAXIS, aka the tests you have to pass to become a teacher (at least here, anyway, I have no idea what the rest of the world does), at least initially. Most people I know have trouble and have to take one of them again, but I somehow did it. Idk how, but I did :p

Also I'm really desperate for some new Pokemon games. I recon they'll make some sort of announcement in May, given that they should be available around November of this year and in time for the 20th anniversary next year. I'm probably wrong though.