• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
ht16Z.png

stares at @Teapot for cockblocking going between the Zestiria cuties- I mean what

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Azurebears still a thing, haha. But, It can't beat Crysstel, I'm sure of that.
I honestly can't wait till Zesteria, and see all of these cuties, especially Hat traitor Dezel, Soregg and Mikleg.
---
As for my thoughts, I've finally gone shopping with my younger sister, (1st time in a while, after crutches) and I've realized she needs to fix fashion style. Now I'm wearing a blazer, and a matching scarf/kicks, but she's wearing sweatpants with tons paint on it, and a peacoat. -Please shoot me now-. What have I thought her these past couple of years on fashion?I respect her clothes and all, but dress a bit nicer, ok~? I hope she wears better stuff when we go on vacation together~
-I have to show her true urban fashion, quick.-

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
You're an artist Kiwi, it's fine~
I love her to bits, but she isn't an artist. Nevermind that, where'd she get the paint marks in the first place? I have 3 months to shape her up, I guess~
Speaking of which, I searched up Barcelona and stuff for my vacation and stuffs, and the main immigrants are my race. 25,000 of them. I didn't plan this vacation to go back to back to the mainland!

I need to shower, I stink...
That is truly a "post your thoughts of the moment" posting. XD

Okay, so not even ten minutes ago, we had an end-of-the-day assembly that consisted of a Japanese sing-song group making their American dayview here in Seward, Alaska for our highschool. The translator wasn't doing the audience justice, whilst I myself (and ONLY myself) understood a thing or two... of what the Japanese speaker was saying. :p

Eventually she started stuttering and getting stressed out over people not understanding her, and proceeded to drop a few curse words in her language. I don't think anyone understood them but the cast, crew and myself. :p

Although the dances were entertaining, and they did a good job, even with people not understanding most of the things they were doing or the things they were saying. Gotta give them credit for not giving up! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.facebook.com/1739811893...3981189346509/618589074885716/?type=1&theater

This is a grossly inaccurate generalization of dragons! Yes, many species of dragons are extremely aggressive when provoked! However, like any animal, this is not their defining characteristic. Most dragons are peaceful, solitary and highly intelligent and the few that aren't are exceptions, not the rule! Perpetuating this awful stereotype casts magnificent beings in a terrible light! Slay ignorance, not Dragons!.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Please, If you can, run me into a brick wall. Now.
I'm know I'm going to get kicked out of my law classes. Yup, law school down the drain. I just know it. And I'm panicking like crazy.
My law and global professor told me not to worry, but the risk is too great.
To think out of the oh so many kids they took in, half of them are going to be gone by next year? All because they don't have that 85+ Average. I have that, but still, it's just not good enough, compared to every other kid I've seen.
---
After writing this down, I feel like I've gotten a bit of the stress off of myself, and it's great to feel better, and not be a worrywart~

Last edited:

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
After getting some things done these past few days, I feel immensely better.
Currently working on another sketch but it's not anywhere near completion just yet.

Been a bit stressed out, sick and tbh - in total pain. Insomnia has been a butt too.
Despite all this, I plan to push through it and come out as a better artist due to some
overdue hardwork and dedication! I'm really tired of always being so unproductive in my art. >_<

Today was super stressful for me and I'm so glad its over with. Found out something very terrible about my sister that I lost all respect for her. I don't CARE your reasons for cheating during a relationship. DO. NOT. CHEAT. That is a terrible fucking thing to do and you should be ashamed of yourself.

On a more personal matter, the con I was attending had table selections up and the website kept crashing on me. Literally people were breaking down and tbh I almost broke down as well. After 3.5 hours of trying to load the goddamn thing I finally got a table. I was pretty lucky to get a good one, and to be next to my friends but damn...I really needed to pee at the start of it all orz.

I also started to having really stressful nightmares everyday because of all the bugs in my room. For those who don't know, there's like 100 bugs or something that come into my room and just kill themselves. You heard me. They just slam their goddamn bodies against the wall until the die. They even have wings too so I don't fucking know. But its been waking me up hearing them kill themselves, and as a result I've been getting stressful nightmares off of that.

Oh and I have a bunch of finals to do but that was the least of my worries today :p

I've been coughing up my innards for the past four days, and it's driving me nucking futs. I've drowned myself in herbal tea, mucus relief pills, ibuprofen and the magic of inhalers. Shooting myself in the groin would be less painful than what I've been going through.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Ah, Why was I stressing over nothing yesterday? Just calculated my average now, and I'm totally doing fine~ well compared to the people I know are getting kicked out!~
---
I just passed up a Germany/Poland/Austria tour, with a couple of friends, and I humbly regret it. I'm broke due to my upcoming vacation to Spain/Morocco/France, but I really wanna go~ I'll just go in the future, I guess.

So it's finals week and I'm listening to Smash 4 music while I study and work...I was just thinking how I wish they'd put New Leaf's 7pm theme in the game and lo and behold there it was in all it's remixed glory. It nearly brought tears to my eyes for its awesomeness (I know, I should get that checked out), but now I feel guilty because I haven't played New Leaf in a long time. I want to play but I don't want to see that my neighbors are gone...

Is that even normal?

...Gods, I tire of this fickle Freddy Fazbear fandom. The only thing that has even remotely interested me about it is the ingenious story behind the Fazbear killer. Other than that, people are obsessing over the franchise just too damn severely if you ask me. And yes, the 'Charms Creative Corner is no exception to this depressing fact. :(

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I am so tired, oh Lawd. I'm really proud of myself for being more productive in my artwork though. ^^
Still got a very long way to go before I consider myself good or even decent but I know I'm capable.
...Just need to figure out how blending/shadows/lighting even WORK. Darn tutorials.

I does what dey say 'n dey do somefin' different fer me! >=O
Lies and debauchery! Your arts are good and decent! Congrats on being productive! ^_^ I think I left my productivity somewhere over the rainbow. :/

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I love it how nobody's heard about Pamela Geller until Sunday, and now these ignorant idiots are asking me questions about her.
I'd love to meet her one day and tell her that we aren't monsters. It saddens me even more she's lived in one of the most diverse places in the world, on top of all of her ignorance.

I kind of just need to vent right now.

You know, I just really love seeing how some people react to same-sex marriage in America. No seriously, it gets more ridiculously funny with each hateful, ignorant remark. And it's been amusing to watch some of the Republican presidential hopefuls for 2016 struggle against a majority opinion among all American citizens for favoring same-sex marriage.

Recently, I've been seeing some of them say that they can basically ignore anything the Supreme Court says, because God is the higher authority and we should disregard any laws that go against his "will." :@
I've seen them pledge to somehow pass an amendment that will allow people to ban same-sex marriage, however the hell that works. I've seen people not wanting to "condone the homosexual lifestyle," and I've seen people claim we should not "redefine the rightful definition of the stable institution of marriage."

Oh, and plenty of talk about how the "homosexual agenda" being pushed is trying to destroy marriage, discriminate against opponents of same-sex marriage, and bully them, the "victims." >=O

Oh, and let's not forget that homosexuality is being compared to alcoholism, climate change, and pedophilia/beastiality/polygamy, as well as apparently killing children prematurely, like being gay is a contagious disease that causes minors to drop dead upon being infected.

Oh, and let's not leave this out, either. Yes, what you reading in that article is true.

Sometimes, I really just don't understand human beings.

Okay, done ranting now.

I actually wonder that someday(or I hope it happens) that Pokemon might switch side/main characters (Bonnie, Serena, Brock, Misty, Dawn etc) to Jessie, James and Meowth when they're considered 'outdated' for Team Rocket. I would actually be glad to see them go along with Ash on a new adventure/region. That's just what I think(that and I find them entertaining whenever I see them appear).

So, I'm back guys, and this week had only one (technically two) good thing.

The bad things: Got hit in *CENSORED* during gym while on my period, got stood up by Laila, was fat-shamed by other students(It's baby fat, not actual fat), and got a horrible progress report for school.
The only good thing that came out of this week though was my play went up(#BeautyAndTheBeastJr)(The second and last play showing were the only good ones because the first night my best friend, who played Mrs. Potts, was extremely nervous and was bawling her eyes out), and I actually started to care for another girl(Alycia A.K.A Mrs. Potts), one who treats me much better than Laila. Yeah. :)
EDIT: I was horribly wrong about Laila, I got everything wrong, the way she said it made it seem she kicked me from her invite, still a little rude to me, but friendship semi-repaired?

Last edited:

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Why am I going to Dairy Queen in the middle of the night? Can't I save my late night snacks for when I go to the con?
I bet you Baltimore has so many Dairy Queens that I've never noticed, and that's because I was too busy staring my soul down at the harbor.
Edit- Ended up at a Checkers downtown with a friend, and dropped her home.
A milkshake in hand downtown, tis a wonderful feeling!
---
Me and my friends were discussing the con in Baltimore, and a close friend of mine doesn't want to go anymore. I want to punch him, but I respect his desicion.
I know there's going to be a bunch of national guard there, for our security, haha.

Last edited:

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Happy Mother's Day to @Dwayna DragonFire, Rain (who clearly doesn't use that name on the forums >>), and all the other mothers on PokeCharms! Have a wonderful day ladies! ^_^ Oh and @Shocari too. Being the mother of Magical Girls can't be easy. :p

Also, @AzureEdge why you no tell me you would be in my territory this weekend? D: If the con you speak of is Otakon then I shall see you there! >:D

Whelp, this is how yesterday went for me, running into this morning:
(1) Lost my 3DS somewhere in my bed, scrounging around for it I accidentally sat on it, breaking the top screen clean off. Now it's officially broken... and a good majority of data lost. :p
(2) Working on our English final, a group presentation, has been hard, but it just got even harder. There's apparently a senior skip day today that jeopardizes all of our planning and work, considering that the two students (both seniors) in our group that are basically running the operation are skipping.
(3) I got a lovely little note back from one of my favored colleges saying that they don't want me. I have all of the requirements to enter, but they plain and simple just don't want me.