• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Nnnnnffffuuuu... family feud last night whilst I was at late night play practice. My father was on his "get mad at everything that moves" rampage, and he was wanting to take it out on me when I got home. I didn't go home last night in fear of my emotional stability collapsing, so instead I stayed the night at a friend's house. (it's a good thing too, because they told me that I can literally come over at any time of the day, even if it's midnight, and stay for however long I want/need to, which is just... well, how many people now-a-days are willing to do that? ♥)

I really hate my father, sometimes. Good man, fair intentions, bad issues, horrible social skills. :p

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
h8RVc.png

Nice to know you guys think my parents coming over is a like-worthy thing. :p

In other news, I have officially moved back to my parents' place and am struggling to look for a part-time job. Rather, I don't even know how to start. Fun <<

@Kyubeon Sometimes likes can be a form of support, even if it really isn't like-worthy, it's a good sign to show that we care and we acknowledge your problems, all the while hoping that it all works out for you. :)

So yeah, hope all turns out for the better. If anything, I've got your back for emotional support. ♥

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
So, today's national sibling day, and me and my siblings have decided to take it out in a friendly bowling match after going to our favorite bakery~
I then challenged them to air hockey, but we have yet to see the results.

Since it was National Siblings Day (without my knowledge) , me and my siblings played Cards Against Humanity. They wanted to drop me off at the local church when they found out I knew what "foreskin" was.

For national sibling's day, I hung out with my niece while my sister took a nap. It's all good, Harper's only 1 year old and she's already better for conversation.

In other news, I hate when I dream about "the perfect girl" and try to find her amidst some chaotic mess, only to find out she's fictional. Like, in the dream, my friends and I flew to Australia to search some ocean side castle (does Australia even have castles???) just to find her, and like, we had to pick up a few drunken friends along the way who acted sort of as our "mages". Of course, I'm struggling and struggling, trying to find my sweetheart, and then I wake up, only to realize that my "sweetheart" was Hinata from Naruto -_- I feel ashamed, saddened, and VERY pathetic ;_; Then again, in dreams, everything makes sense. Why would she be real and in Australia? Why would my friends come with me to find some chick in Australia? Why would we have drunken mage friends who would agree to help us find said girl WHO ARE ALSO CONVENIENTLY IN AUSTRALIA? Dreams, man.

Also, any game grumps fans should listen to I swear this guy could take anything ANYONE could say and make it into an amazing work.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I need more people to get into this Vocaloid song series so I can see more beautiful arts of my babies and fangirl over the series with someone and cry over dead kids
I mean what
I'm sorry did you think I meant KagePro?
No I know they're both about dead kids and I do love KagePro very much but that is not the song series I was talking about
[whispers]I was talking about ShuuenPro...[/whispers]

Seriously, f**k me and my life. I've been getting the short end of the stick as of recently, so might as well kill me now. I've been watching my parents fight over and over again for a good two solid years, and now the relationship finally collapsed. No matter how much logical reason I throw at them for them to stop their petty arguments, all they do is use it as fuel for a bigger source. So as of now, I'm staying at my neighbors's house, riding out the storm.

What sucks above all else is that they decided to choose this week out of any to split up. This week I have a play Wednesday through Friday, and I also have Prom on Saturday, which I most likely won't be able to attend.

...I need some emotional help here. I've stayed sane and stable for too long, and I'm about to finally falter. ;_;

Y'know, despite the amazingness of newer systems and features, I still enjoy playing many "older" games, and I wonder sometimes if it's simply nostalgia that fuels my enthusiasm or not. Either way, FF Tactics Advance has never stopped being thoroughly entertaining!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Fuck my parents. Fuck them and everything they pretend to be, and everything they are, amd everything they have. I hate this continuous cycle of hurt, reconciliation, and betrayal, but I keep falling back into it because I just crave someone to say they love me and I don't know how to end it. I want to get out of all this but I don't think I can.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
I lost my favorite stylus.... UGH. Well, technically it's my third favorite but I already lost my first and second favorite styluses. I can't stand any of the other ones in the house. x-x

I guess that means it's time to go on amazon to find more...

It's been a while since I've thought about spriting, but I'm getting back into the groove of it. Not requests mind you, but still into some sort of groove. It's been a long time since I last tried it here, though, and I'm not sure where I should post sprites, if I'm allowed to anymore I mean. Can anyone help?

Other than that, today I went to an art museum. I wanted to go with a certain someone that I've had my eyes on, and kinda asked her out? But she had to go home this weekend ;_; Regardless, it was at least an intellectual experience, and I even saw one of my favorite art professor's incredible art pieces there :0 he was so happy to see me too~ I love when teachers are excited like that, let alone old folk.

Went bowling last night since I was the only one in my family not invited to my cousin's wedding, and I saw Laila's mom. I died a little inside when I saw her(Laila wasn't there, she was her dad's house for the weekend). Got invited to Laila's birthday! Work!

Today I participated in this school event called "Every Fifteen Minutes," in which someone dies from a DUI-related incident every fifteen minutes throughout the day. It's pretty much summed up as an anti-drinking-and-driving program, if it wasn't obvious enough by what I just said. ;)

So there are several stages to this event. The first one is a car crash simulation, in where the driver is hurt and arrested, (and by arrested, the student driver is LITERALLY arrested, and taken through the process, following up by being thrown in jail until a certain time of the day), while one passenger in the car had both of his legs broken, and the third pronounced dead. The simulation looked very real, and the drama involved drew much-desired attention towards how real this can be.

The second stage is having pre-selected students taken out of their classes by a so-called "Grim Reaper" every (you guessed it!) fifteen minutes. A few students chosen are then to be placed in either zombie masks or deathly make-up, and let loose to go walk around the school as basically shadows, reminders of what happens to people related in DUI-accidents/incidents every fifteen minutes around the world. These students then have to spend the night without phones or most electronics (with the exception of computers and audiobooks) to add to the stimulus of being dead. Finally, those who are "dead" must right "goodbye letters" to their loved ones, again to add to the stimulus. I myself was one of the "zombies" that were let loose to roam the school.

The third and final stage is an assembly dealing with how real this all is, and what everyone participating in it has to say about it. The idea of it is to make it as realistic and emotional as possible, to show everyone that drinking-and-driving is not at all something that's smiled upon, or even laughed off as one of those "good think this doesn't apply to me" mindsets. You may not drink or drive yourself, but you STILL can be affected by the events of an incident, nonetheless.

Today I participated in this school event called "Every Fifteen Minutes," in which someone dies from a DUI-related incident every fifteen minutes throughout the day. It's pretty much summed up as an anti-drinking-and-driving program, if it wasn't obvious enough by what I just said. ;)

So there are several stages to this event. The first one is a car crash simulation, in where the driver is hurt and arrested, (and by arrested, the student driver is LITERALLY arrested, and taken through the process, following up by being thrown in jail until a certain time of the day), while one passenger in the car had both of his legs broken, and the third pronounced dead. The simulation looked very real, and the drama involved drew much-desired attention towards how real this can be.

The second stage is having pre-selected students taken out of their classes by a so-called "Grim Reaper" every (you guessed it!) fifteen minutes. A few students chosen are then to be placed in either zombie masks or deathly make-up, and let loose to go walk around the school as basically shadows, reminders of what happens to people related in DUI-accidents/incidents every fifteen minutes around the world. These students then have to spend the night without phones or most electronics (with the exception of computers and audiobooks) to add to the stimulus of being dead. Finally, those who are "dead" must right "goodbye letters" to their loved ones, again to add to the stimulus. I myself was one of the "zombies" that were let loose to roam the school.

The third and final stage is an assembly dealing with how real this all is, and what everyone participating in it has to say about it. The idea of it is to make it as realistic and emotional as possible, to show everyone that drinking-and-driving is not at all something that's smiled upon, or even laughed off as one of those "good think this doesn't apply to me" mindsets. You may not drink or drive yourself, but you STILL can be affected by the events of an incident, nonetheless.
I have heard about Every Fifteen Minutes, it really is a sad reality to think about, people losing their lives due to someone's ignorance. It really is sad,

Okay, so I'm going to tell you a story based on true irony, so get the popcorn kids, because this will be awhile.

Okay, so our story starts off in an English classroom, where me, other classmates, and two girls in particular, who we'll just call Nani and Mist, are working. In English, we were supposed to make children's stories. I'm making a children's story based around animals, and just talking to my best friend Cate. While we were talking, Mist walked over and started drawing smiley faces all over my story pages, which was full of partially finished drawings and writing. "Mist, stop!" I said, erasing everything she made. "Hannah, just calm down, don't be so angry. It's not like I ruined it." She walked away and went to do her work, and I thought to myself, Yeah, but I have to redo my drawings now. A few minutes later, class ended and I finished up for the day. So we went to science, and then social studies.

In social studies, I had to do a poster on Akkad and Sumer with Mist and Nani. Me and Nani were trying to color the poster, but Mist kept yelling at us. When Nani went to get the markers, Mist started drawing on Nani's storybook. Nani got angry, and erased everything furiously. So me and Nani went back to coloring, and Mist was heckling Nani. "Nani, stop, you're ruining the poster!" Mist yelled. "You know what, you can do it yourself. Hannah's only obeying because she wants a good grade, not because she agrees with you!" Nani said, and opened up her manga. Mist rolled her eyes and looked at me, and said, "Fine, she can fail, who cares, if we don't finish the poster, it'll be all her fault anyway." She said, going back to work. We'll fail because of your stupid arguments, I thought to myself.

So after social studies I went to gym class, and saw Mist's storybook opened up in the girl's locker room, so i took my pencil and started drawing in her book. She came and yelled, "Stop Hannah, you're ruining it!" I looked at her and said, "Don't be so angry." She looked at me angrily and yelled, "Now I have to redo my drawings! Ugh, you and Nani are such assholes! No wonder you guys sit at my table, no one ever talks to you anywhere else!" I ended up punching her into oblivion. The end.... Okay, so that didn't happen, but that's what it would have been have I not just yelled back at her. The end(for real).

Last edited:

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
So I was scheduled to have a soccer game today, and it was an away game to a place we had no clue where it was. The game was supposed to take us to some middle school, and the GPS thought the game was some place in the forests of Washington, MA, a place we never knew existed. So we couldn't make it.

I want another Pokemon game already, and a decent playthrough of a decent fan game. I just want Pokemon Sage to be completed already, really. I saw Nappy play it on a live stream (well, a recorded one obviously) and it looked really great~

Bad news: I caught a cold on the day I was supposed to present my presentation I worked so hard for, and it was one of those colds that makes you sound scratchy and incoherent.
Good news: Mewtwo comes out tomorrow for Smash Bros. It'll be on the day that I first signed up here on 'Charms. Best online anniversary present. Hands down. :)