• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread

Untitled.png

Two o'clock in the morning. Just us amazing regulars doing our regulars routine. :)
@The Blue Avenger and @AzureEdge, you guys keep on keepin' on~! ♥

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
Last edited:
"You know, it's times like this, when something so dear to you is ending, and you have these talks to yourself when it does end, and you are almost guaranteed to ask yourself the question that seems to be impossible to answer: Where do I go from here? All of the people you've met in those 9 months, the people you relate to emotionally, the ones who gave you wisdom when you hardly even knew the place, and tears are to be shed, especially when those people are the ones who are leaving that school for good, only to return by choice. And we don't know where we'll end up, but if we keep the people you love most in mind, and place them forever in your heart, their wisdom shall lead you to greatness."

This was a little speech I made for 8th grade graduation, since a lot of my close friends are leaving the middle school and going to high school, and I have little chance of seeing them again. Anyway, I hope this got you thinking.

Rinoa Heartilly

Mother of Meltans
“There is a universal truth we all have to face, whether we want to or not: everything eventually ends. As much as I’ve looked forward to this day, I’ve always disliked endings. The last day of summer, the final chapter of a great book, parting ways with a close friend. But endings are inevitable. Leaves fall, you close the book, you say goodbye. Today is one of those days for us. Today we say goodbye to everything that was familiar. Everything that was comfortable. We’re moving on. But just because we’re leaving, and that hurts, there are some people who are so much a part of us they’ll be with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our North Star, and the small clear voices that will be with us always.”

— Alexis Castle​

Well, most of the day was going good for me, but now I feel completely depressed.

I've been looking forward to going to my friend's graduation party this Friday for weeks. It'd give me a chance to get out of the house & see a bunch of my old friends. However, I just found out that the party actually took place this past Sunday. I don't know how I got the dates mixed up, but now I feel like a complete idiot for SO many reasons.

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
I'm in a fluster of emotions, and I dunno what to do.
I'm not the top of my class. I'm not the top. I messed up, but hey, at least I didn't get kicked out of the program!
So, I told my law teacher, I'd like to get involved, and y'know start a residency,in the court room, just watching cases and such. Turns out my best friend didn't tell me that he's involved with the entire school, and did his residency. I'm so dumb.
So, yes, my law prof set me up with the head, and I did a little interview thing with the heads of the program. I am now stuck in the courthouse.
That was awkward as hell, as she just told me to go to them all of a sudden. I was so not prepared.
---
Besides that, I should have took the chance last year, and I think that's what I regret the most. I'm stressed out over exams, and I have about 5 days. I think I'm doing a bit more than cramming.
I wish I wasn't so busy.

"I used to think that orchestral remixes were better than electronic remixes, since they sounded realistic, but electronic remixes are more energetic and have more room for creativity." ~ PokeRemixStudio

Damn, I need to get back to writing my books, like shit, I have like 2 books and trying to surpass John Green as a powerful writer is hard when your only 12, I think I've got potential, and I think I've got some solid story concepts. Although I might end up as Brian Griffin when they (Probably) get published. *sigh*

Random thought, but why the hell to people have to steal art for? Yeah I understand you might not be able to draw that well, or like a particular artist or artwork, but that doesn't mean you have to steal it. It's rude and disrespectful in my opinion. Even if you can't draw there are many other things you could try, like writing or spriting, or perhaps even practice drawing more. Yeah PRACTICE.
Ugh, it just pisses me off something shocking.

Oh and speaking of art, I've finally (after weeks of thinking) come up with a decent design for Mega Lapras! OMFG Mega Lapras was so bloody hard to design, I was having headaches from thinking so hard about it. Now I can sigh a breath of relief ^^…. I've also finalised my Mega Ludicolo design as well, as well as Mega Vileplume, so they (along with Lapras) should be up soon, and Mega Walrien is currently in the works. I've also scratched Mega Hawlucha since I couldn't seem to find a good design for it and I though it would be best if I had a break and tried again later.

You see, the problem with writing more than one book is you forget what book you're writing in sometimes. I literally just devoted an entire paragraph about a boy and his gay friend having a conversation via text about how the gay friend won a bet between a female friend (who is named after a fairly well known Charmsian) on who can get a boyfriend faster, and I realized I was writing in the book about the kid and his doppelganger, not the one about the boy who after an incident has become a beast at will. Literally.

Right. So, a little update on my whereabouts. :)
I'm now settled in Virginia, with a constant stream of internet. (about time, too) However, the one thing I lack is a computer of my own. :p
I'm going to see if I can apply to local businesses around the area so I can make a fair buck or two. That way I'll be a few less steps away from getting back into the 'Charms groove again.
For now, I'll clock in for a peek every now and then, but not as often as I normally would, unfortunately. However, I DO have my mobile phone, and that has access to skype, so feel free to add me if you want to keep in touch while I'm away. :)
My Skype name is "Voltreno" if anybody is interested. ;)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
One of the assistant managers at work stole my phone and made me add our general manager on facebook. I dont know how to feel about this.
I have a six-digit passcode and a fingerprint reader on my phone for a reason. That is basically it :p

So how has your weekend been so far guys? Mine's been pretty good, I went to Six Flags New England yesterday with my parents, Laila and her family because it was her and her step-brother's birthday, and it was pretty good! Today my aunt and my cousin Andrew (It was his birthday too yesterday actually!), and we're planning on seeing Inside Out! So this weekend has almost been perfect or at least by my standards, the only thing that went wrong was my tadpole Sampson (named after my favorite teacher) passed away on Friday night, but if there is any positives with that, at least he died peacefully. I hope your guys' weekends are good!

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
We just got a new species of fish in the Atlantic Coral Reef exhibit. Slippery dick wrasse. I shit you not, it is a species of wrasse called slippery dick. :@ I mean seriously, why!? Why would someone name a fish slippery dick? What wrong with people!?

I am unholy rage.

My name is... LandShark, and I will devour you with my tiny, almost useless pokemon legs.

I will swing my fat tail at you hoping I will sweep you just like the elite 4.

I am brutality.

Wrecking noobs since 1999 in quake, now I'm gonna go swim in a lake.

All I hear from the crowds is Finish him.

Punch punch go my tiny legs.

Snap snap go the bones as I drop you with my tail.

Then I am swept up in a net, only to be eaten in the next region.

Life of a Tibuark*,

(*Tibuark and all of its friends in Pokemon Infinty belong to Ristopher.*)

A song to listen to when you can't sweep the Kalos elite four, and then you see a person do it with a level one caterpie.

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
How are you supposed to feel when your 11-year old cousin and her best friend start trying to be adult-like, and they begin yelling at you for procrastinating on taking the trash out? :'|
The answer is quite simple Volt. When they tell you to take the trash out, you say "With pleasure!" and drag their sassy asses outside by the curb. >:D

AzureEdge

✧luzrov rulay✧
The moment I touch my 3ds is the moment where I realize I've lost my charger.
I need a new charger and I'm too lazy to get one~ (Where do you get one anyways besides game-stop?)

Last edited:
How are you supposed to feel when your 11-year old cousin and her best friend start trying to be adult-like, and they begin yelling at you for procrastinating on taking the trash out? :'|

Tell them this

You: if you are so perfect, why don't you take out the trash?

11 year old: Why should I have to.

You: Because I said so.

Get rekt, nuff said.