• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

(YES!!! I got 2014 in 2014!)
Um Animal Crossing? (Never played animal crossing sorry)
The person below me knows who this is.
upload_2014-4-14_12-4-24.png

Last edited:

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
If I imagine it as whipped cream, no, cause I don't like it. Ice cream, though, would be great.
(Also, it is from AC, @Iain108, she's a villager named Willow, and my favorite! :3
The person below me is confused by Science.

*Holding Gun.
Wha-?! N-No?! W-what made you t-think that?!
*Voice cracking now
Me?! Mafia! Pleeeeassse. *Cough *Cough Ow....my throat...
The person below me has an anime like character in their avatar. (cartoon will work too)

Does competitive Minecrafting count?

The person below me is bored, because during Passover break you can't play games cause your annoying brother complained that it wasn't fair AARGH.

I think we've actually had that question over three times, so not only am I running out of questions but you aswell.

The person below me goes on Miiverse frequently.

Miiverse? I DON`T HAVE WII U!!! WHY DO I ALWAYS MISS THE GOOD FEATURES?!?!
The person below is Mad Bro. (I had to say that at least once I have never said before in my life)

Well, he's nice and all. But he's been attacking us ever since he grew the size of the chairs.

The person below me has achieved a Celebi in X/Y.

I lost track um lets see... Three times in Ruby, Two in Pearl, One in Platinum and One in Y. (I think)
The person below me has seen my new art. (Yup it`s that time again!)