• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Lucario: Yes. You should. I stayed up to one in the morning once during a school night. God I felt like a zombie.
Riolu: The person below us is using chat.

Not at the moment. Might.

On a side note, it's the holidays. I don't give a shit bubble if I'm gonna pass out.

The person below me...is...is...
Leo: A cat?
Sy: Well, sure.
The person below me is a cat.

Partially. It's like, a primary school, so we don't have clubs. But there are splodges of people here and there that love anime.

The person below me goes to primary school still.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Right. Iain108, Enough with this Riolu: Lucario: crap. This ain't an RP board and it's near impossible to see if your posts are off topic or on topic.

You are not two overrated, overhyped quasi-canine fighting types. Either you get your act together and play the game as it's meant to be played, or go away.

And in response to SuperSableye24 (who inb4'd me while I was barking at children acting like n00bs) - I'm not a fan of Torchic at all. Thing suffers from Cutesy Marketable Bullshit Syndrome to the nth degree. I do, however, really like Blaziken - so not all is terrible about this bird.

The person below me can actually string a post together without seeming completely daft.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
In the immortal words of one Super Kami Guru...
SUPERKAMIGURU.png

The person below me is prone to randomly bursting into song.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
nopeee (also technically NEITHER are in G Major, not completely, because the beginning is in a minor key. They're both in G Major from what I can hear, though.)

The person below me is a musician

Awoken

Formerly Jason59707
I've been up for hours. I just had a soccer/football game today. And if I had just woke up, my hair would probably be like this.
25b9cf2d7bad5a48afa5c20eefe244b8.jpg

But I got my hair cut, so I don't have to worry about that.
The person below me does have hair like that.

Yes, now I will listen to this every time I'm sad/angry/in-need-of-calming-down.

The person below me has a strange obsession with Meowstic. So darn boss.