• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
eh too busy to. I probably could but I don't see a point to?

The person below me has wasted 6 hours of their day doing something extremely pointless before

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Wow. I just did today. FREAKING SCHOOL
I'm sorry but let me reply here

As boring as school is, and as messed up as the education system is in several parts of the world, school is still very much important as new knowledge can help you expand your own horizons and appreciate life on a different level if you do end up absorbing and remembering stuff. Sure, 90% of it will probably be useless later on in life, but use of knowledge can crop up in the strangest places. In addition, though bullies do exist in school and adults can be more than useless sometimes, school is also a way to exercise your emotional and mental strength against even more stressful situations when you grow up. Perhaps I'm speaking in an extremely idealistic way, but if 20 years from now you find yourself able to deal with an unfair boss or a cranky customer, it's because you built up yourself to be able to deal with worse when you were younger.

Now that I got that off my chest... no, I don't, because I just look at what's around me that applies to me and, oh hey, I wonder if that applies to anyone else~

The person below me has an empty bottle of water/soda/tea/coffee/whatever on their desk

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Well...this desk isn't mine, but I'm certain I have an empty bottle somewhere back in my dorm room...I mean, they're literally everywhere else...or should I say litterally? <.>

The person below me does not appreciate my use of puns

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
that was terrible and you know it. XD

The person below me is familiar with the Vocaloid song series Kagerou Project and/or has followed the light novels, manga, or anime adaptation (anime adaption is called Mekaku City Actors)

>=O
The person below me thinks I`m a girl.[/QUOTE]
Wait so that means me? I don't think you're a girl. >=O The person below me has no taste in the world.

Last edited:

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
A surprising amount of weddings actually...My extended family seems to fall in love with people a lot XD

The person below me has a terrible habit of procrastinating when there is a lot of work to be done