• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mystery of Anubus

The files are now:
Hrad driev - 5.3 out o8 f GB
qAuari
us's Music (You know, the Vaporion nItern)
Audio logs (from sbuject 48810-916)
Ay&jv)@g
Pdocasst
Sighing at Shiny's lack of professionalism, Bishop ejected the flash drive, hoping that it would save at least some of the files until he could find someone to handle the situation better.

(Also, my timezone is GMT.)

"Okay, considering that the first piece of major evidence's pretty much gone thanks to..." He looks down at Shiny. "Well, you know..." Looking back up, a hint of annoyance is visible in his expression, although he seems to be holding it back. "Is there anything else anyone wanted to discuss?"

The Syliveon comes over "Well, what do we know? We know that the Murder weapon was something exotic, A houndoom with a blue Lamborghini dumped the body, and we know where she works, so what should we do?"

The Syliveon comes over "Well, what do we know? We know that the Murder weapon was something exotic, A houndoom with a blue Lamborghini dumped the body, and we know where she works, so what should we do?"
"That all depends on whether you wish to wait for Shiny or not." He once again looks down at the unconscious Dewott. "Either way, we can safely assume that this Houndoom you mention was not the culprit, even if they did have something to do with it."
After a moment, Bishop realised that he had no idea who this Sylveon was. "Wait, you're the other PI, then? I don't believe we've ever been formally introduced." He holds out his hand for a handshake. "Inspector Bishop, FBI."

Last edited:
"Yeah, it's nice to meet you," He says shaking his hand "Right now, we need go somewhere, we can't just sit around here and do nothing. So where to you want to start? We have the IPH Laboratory, or we could start looking for the houndoom and the Lamborghini" He pulls out some chewing tabaco knocks on the container, then takes some out and puts it in his mouth. Then the sylveon gets up and leaves, a few minutes later, he comes back with an expensive looking SUV with 6 wheels. And drives it toward the front of the Dinner, and rolls the window down. "Get in, and believe me, this is better than that cruser the cops give you."

"Yeah, it's nice to meet you," He says shaking his hand "Right now, we need go somewhere, we can't just sit around here and do nothing. So where to you want to start? We have the IPH Laboratory, or we could start looking for the houndoom and the Lamborghini" He pulls out some chewing tabaco knocks on the container, then takes some out and puts it in his mouth. Then the sylveon gets up and leaves, a few minutes later, he comes back with an expensive looking SUV with 6 wheels. And drives it toward the front of the Dinner, and rolls the window down. "Get in, and believe me, this is better than that cruser the cops give you."
"The Houndoom's a lost cause at the moment, unless you have a lead on their whereabouts. I say we head to that laboratory. Maybe we'll find out why this Vaporeon was killed."
shiny woke up from passing out not noticing the hard drive in his hand
Bishop looked down at Shiny with slight disdain. "So, I see you're up again... Just don't try to access that until we can get someone to sort it out." He heads towards Saphien's SUV, beckoning Shiny to follow him.

"The Houndoom's a lost cause at the moment, unless you have a lead on their whereabouts. I say we head to that laboratory. Maybe we'll find out why this Vaporeon was killed."

Bishop looked down at Shiny with slight disdain. "So, I see you're up again... Just don't try to access that until we can get someone to sort it out." He heads towards Saphien's SUV, beckoning Shiny to follow him.
"okay... i'm coming!"

(Sorry for being late, couldn't think of a good first post ._.)
Fen was fashionably late, as per the norm. When she had gotten the call she was needed, she was still sleeping. Of course, three calls later she got up. After quickly tidying herself up, she jumped into her car, badge in tow. When she finally arrived, she saw other police who were getting into a much larger SUV. She jumped out and walked up to the small group. "S-sorry I'm late! I only got the call a half hour ago..." She straighted up. "Uh, I mean, Fen Duster, FBI, at your service!"

( l'm going to play the your chespen @Keechoo untill you come back)

Kechoo walks slowly and in disbelief to the SUV, and get's in trying to hold back tears. Sephian then starts driving thought the city, it's busy as usual, but it start's to test everyone's patience. This is ridiculous! Here, I know a shortcut he says, he then turns into a much emptier road,, but then realize why, you see many pokemon in suits, broken windows, one terrified pokemon is giving money to the guys in suits, and you also see a few spots cars, mixed in with lemons, and cars that have seen better days,

All of you know this place, regardless what the Mayor says, is the Mafia's territory.

Fen did at least half of her cases here, everything from vandalism, to murder. Her latest case involved the Mexican Cartel selling AKs, Sawn offs, and RPG's to the Mafia, because of this, you have a very uneasy feeling about this place, since you haven't recovered all of the weapons yet, and have a feeling you never will.

Shiny remembers this place, because she parked her first car here, only for it to be stolen, and it was recovered, 4 years later, after it was pushed into the bay, with a member of the mafia in it, presumably, because he tried to run from it, as you know, once you enter the mafia, you can't leave it.

Bishop had to walk through here once, to participate in a drug bust and saw one one the member's throw a brick at the window of a store, because it's owner didn't pay them "Protection money" which protects them from both the Gangs in the neighborhood next to this one, and the Mafia itself.

Sephain on the other hand, looks very comfortable here.

Sephain says, "I grew up here as a kid, I know most of the people in the Mafia, my parent's weren't in it, but they protect the people who live in their territory from the Gangs, and while yes, they demanded money from us, two of them defend me with their lives when one Gang attacked us. I think I was .... five or six when it happened." anyways, where approaching the Labs, he says.

Shiny then sees a familiar Blue Lamborghini outside one of the building.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What?! Is it the one we are looking for? He says as he pulls the car over to to in vestigate, who want's to come with? Chespin?" Chespin is paused for a moment, then shoots up "Sorry, did you says?" Sephian responses, "it might be the Car that dumped the victem's body! you want to investigate?" Chespin then wipes his nose, then looks a Sephian, "Yes, I want to find the person that killed her" Sephain then looks at the rest of the investigators, "Anyone else what to join?"

"I'll come! Just In case...a grass type or something comes along." fen said, making up a horrible excuse. But she did know these parts, and it could be dangerous. She grabbed out her stick, sharpened to a point, to be prepared.

Admin edit: do not mini-mod.

Last edited by a moderator:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
.... Yeah. If you have something to say about the way people are acting in your threads, report this to staff, don't minimod.

thoper7 - Posts should be in the past tense - and no, you are not allowed to control other player's characters. That is called autoing and is strictly forbidden by our RP rules.

Dr. Alphys - One line posts barely count as posts at all, and posts should be in past tense.

And all of you - KEEP CONVERSATIONAL OOC BLATHER TO A MINIMUM. No one cares where you're from or why you take a while to post. You don't need to apologize or state when you'll be back. This is a forum, and we all accept the fact that you have lives outside of it, and that such would sometimes get in the way of posting.By the same token, do not double post. If you have anything to add to a post and you're the last person to post, edit your existing post. Similarily, do not post just to tag a person and 'bump' them into replying. This isn't Facebook, kids.

Please re-read the rules and make sure you understand them prior to posting again. Next time, there shall be official warnings.

Last edited:
Gently, Craig pulled up next a very expensive Blue Lamborghini. It had been a while since he had been in this neighborhood, but he was prepared for anything this time. Craig was at the wrong end of all the jokes in the station. He wanted to change that, so he took the hardest situation that was up for grabs. He would show them. It's not like anybody else was rushing to grab this one, though. This neighborhood scared off most cops.

Not this time, thought Craig. Not this time. As he got out of his car, locked the door, and walked to the house, his tail tightened around the .44 he had stored in his holster. He wasn't going to get caught out here unprepared, though. Craig walked up to the door and knocked. He wasn't going to use force until he had to, but when he had to, they were going to feel the full police force.

Gently, Craig pulled up next a very expensive Blue Lamborghini. It had been a while since he had been in this neighborhood, but he was prepared for anything this time. Craig was at the wrong end of all the jokes in the station. He wanted to change that, so he took the hardest situation that was up for grabs. He would show them. It's not like anybody else was rushing to grab this one, though. This neighborhood scared off most cops.

Not this time, thought Craig. Not this time. As he got out of his car, locked the door, and walked to the house, his tail tightened around the .44 he had stored in his holster. He wasn't going to get caught out here unprepared, though. Craig walked up to the door and knocked. He wasn't going to use force until he had to, but when he had to, they were going to feel the full police force.

You see a Sylveon with an excited expression and acting kinda jittery approach you. You know what he's feeling, He has never been in a firefight before, and is craving some action.

Your first firefight didn't go very well, it was a bank robbery, at the time, the cops issued you a 9mm pistol, that did nothing against the gunman with AKs and heavy body armor, being your first firefight. The S.W.A.T sniper finally got him by shooting his toe. But not without wounding everyone in your squad, except for you, no one died, but some were hurt so badly, some were even discharged. You know one of them, a Raichu by the name of Sparks who was shot in the spine, and couldn't walk. He lived in one of these apartments, and he was the one that called you, he said that they the apartment next to them was arguing about something.

"So you must be the cop that the department sent?" The sylveon PI says
"My name is Seph-" Then out of one of the windows you see a crowbar break a window, as a hooded pokemon is pushed out, then you hear gunshots, "Come on! let's go!" the sylveon says as he marches up the stairs.

"I got this covered!" Craig yelled, flying up the stairs, ahead of the Sylveon. Craig found the floor the window was on and began to fly down the hallways towards the room where the window was. Now, he couldn't be sure EXACTLY which room, but he had a pretty good idea. "Yeah, I'm the cop they sent. And for good reason!" Craig yelled, busting down the door. As he did, he wielded his .44 by his tail, shouting "Police!"

Chespie remembered what was going on, but he wanted to do no more. He jumped up, running past the vaporeon, and running back to his house without turning back. He cried a bit, but still, he couldn't go any further. It was too much for the poor guy.

Bishop, knowing exactly how volatile some of the people in these parts could be, stayed by Sephain's SUV, just in case anyone tried to steal anything from it. Even if the others end up in deep trouble, he thought, he'd be right there if those people tried to make a getaway.

"I got this covered!" Craig yelled, flying up the stairs, ahead of the Sylveon. Craig found the floor the window was on and began to fly down the hallways towards the room where the window was. Now, he couldn't be sure EXACTLY which room, but he had a pretty good idea. "Yeah, I'm the cop they sent. And for good reason!" Craig yelled, busting down the door. As he did, he wielded his .44 by his tail, shouting "Police!"

In the room you see a kitchen to your right, and a living room with a couch and a chair, you see 4 Gangsters shooting at guys in the other room all of them are in the kitchen , one of them is holding a bag, "It's the police!" he says, he looks at you and jumps out the window then two of them point their guns at both you and Sephian, one empties his clip at sephrain, he flinches, and then takes his time and aims at him, then other one is firing at fast as he can, holding the gun sideways.

Bishop, knowing exactly how volatile some of the people in these parts could be, stayed by Sephain's SUV, just in case anyone tried to steal anything from it. Even if the others end up in deep trouble, he thought, he'd be right there if those people tried to make a getaway.

It looks like you made the right choice, you see a 4 legged pokemon with a bag run jump out the window and take of in the dead run, you see small crystals drop out of the bag you have a feeling that it's Meth.

Craig gets out of the door and puts his back to the door frame from the other side. He lets the gangster who was firing at him fire until he has to reload, then yells "It's the Police! Stand down!" Craig rubs his father's claw, then pops into the door frame and takes two shots at each of the gangster's knees before returning to behind the door frame.

The braixen spotted the gangster, and picked up some of the crystals that dropped. "Well, looks like there's been a drug bust up there." She peered up to the broken window. "I'm surprised he even survived." She took out a plastic bag and began to put the crystals in. "Can't leave these around."

"Indeed. Although you know just as well as me that stuff like this isn't exactly rare around here." Bishop walked over to where Fen was standing, trying to remember if they had ever met before, although he still kept a watchful eye on the SUV.

One of the Gangsters legs fly off, and is crawling in the floor in pain, you miss the other one went high and hit his inside thigh, and was bleeding profusely, you cut his femoral and only has about a minute, after that, you heard a loud boom as the gangster that was aiming at the other room had both arms fly off, and his chest opened up as he falls to the ground. Sephian then dives over to the kitchen and point the gun at the other rooms, "We surrender" one one of the mafia members said as you heard the clunk of weapons hit the ground.

Craig gets out of the door and puts his back to the door frame from the other side. He lets the gangster who was firing at him fire until he has to reload, then yells "It's the Police! Stand down!" Craig rubs his father's claw, then pops into the door frame and takes two shots at each of the gangster's knees before returning to behind the door frame.

Upon looking at them, you can tell that the meth was very high quality, as it had barely any fog in it, you have a felling that the drug deal went wrong because the meth was better than the Gangsters thought it would be, and didn't bring enough money or guns.

The braixen spotted the gangster, and picked up some of the crystals that dropped. "Well, looks like there's been a drug bust up there." She peered up to the broken window. "I'm surprised he even survived." She took out a plastic bag and began to put the crystals in. "Can't leave these around."

((OOC: So how many gangsters are left alive in the room, exactly? How many injured and uninjured? I need to know before I can arrest anybody, get help for them, etc. You know, you know.))

Craig slowly realized that the gangster who was bleeding wouldn't last long without proper attention. Not only that, but the gangsters missing limbs probably weren't making it. However, if they died, that's less witnesses. Also, they are human lives, even if they are terrible ones, and he couldn't let them die out of negligence to contact medical services. He contacted the hospital and sent for medical backup. He hoped they got here fast enough.

"Good point. I just busted a couple black market deals here recently. RPG's, AK's... Once I found someone smuggling a gaitling gun. Things are insane." She finished picking up the crystals. "This stuff is really high quality. Explains the argument."

Sephian pointed his gun at the Mafia, "don't move" he said, then the Krokorok member strolled toward said Sephain, "Come on, you know who I am, Sephain put it down." Sephain growled as he complied. He turned to face Craig "Nice hand cannon, but you shouldn't point it at a witness, I didn't do anything wrong, I don't know what's in that bag he took, for all I know, it could have be a bag full of chocolate bars"
((OOC: So how many gangsters are left alive in the room, exactly? How many injured and uninjured? I need to know before I can arrest anybody, get help for them, etc. You know, you know.))

Craig slowly realized that the gangster who was bleeding wouldn't last long without proper attention. Not only that, but the gangsters missing limbs probably weren't making it. However, if they died, that's less witnesses. Also, they are human lives, even if they are terrible ones, and he couldn't let them die out of negligence to contact medical services. He contacted the hospital and sent for medical backup. He hoped they got here fast enough.

As you walk back to your house, you see an all too familiar Absol that sat down at a table outside a restaurant. "Have you found her ye-" then looking at your expression, all the color on his face left,"What happened, is sh-sh-she?"

Chespie remembered what was going on, but he wanted to do no more. He jumped up, running past the vaporeon, and running back to his house without turning back. He cried a bit, but still, he couldn't go any further. It was too much for the poor guy.

Bishop looked over Fen's shoulder at the meth, in deep thought. After about half a minute, he speaks up. "Does something about that seem unusual to you? Such a high-quality substance could only have been made by someone with the best equipment. Something that people in these areas wouldn't be able to afford. I'm starting to doubt that this is just another gang."

((OOC: So there's nobody left in the room, but there is?))

"If you weren't involved, and had no clue what was going on, why would they choose your room to do this in? Or is this even your room?" Craig demanded answers. He turned a little bit, making his badge shine in the light. "You better have a good explanation for all this."

He looked back at Shiny and pointed towards the bag Fen was holding. "The meth this Braixen found here." He looked up at Fen. "I apologise, I don't believe I remember your name. Anyway, Shiny, that person who escaped from the window up there probably dropped it." He indicated towards the broken window.