• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mystery of Anubus

Firstly, it's 53 minuets long, "Today my fellow interns" and unknown Pokemon says as you hear chalk on a chalkboard "We will be talking about the natural chemicals in the brain, and how they can be altered, both medically induced and naturally induced. As you know, there are three main chemicals the brain uses," A Pokemon shouts out "I know! Dopamine, Serotonin, and Norepinephrine!" the Professor says "Correct Aquarius, but next time, please raise you hand. As I was saying today we will be focusing on how to affect Dopamine, first off, can anyone tell me what will happen if a Pokemon lacks Dopamine?" the room goes silent "No? Well the Pokemon will fail to get curtain sensational stimulation properly, and will make false ones, usually imagined. In other words, the Pokemon in question will be able to hear and see thing that aren't there.there is a medical condition for this, does anyone now what it is? You" A different intern responds "Uhh, sc-" at this, the file becomes corrupted, and ceases playing.

"So, what do you think of that?" Sephian says.

The Matchop officer says "Sir we don't don't have a Hard drive, we only found a flash drive on the body, we are looking at it as we speak, you must be one of the detectives on this case I presume?"

Last edited:
(I'm sorry for deleting the message, I'll put it up again now)
Meanwhile, at the scene of the crime, a rather irritated voice can be heard.
"What do you mean, you gave away the hard drive? That could have been crucial evidence! Please, tell me you knew who those two were..."

The Medicham revealed his badge to the officers.
"Indeed I am. Which is more than can be said for the complete strangers you trusted with valuable evidence. Consider yourself lucky I'm not going to report this to anyone yet."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay, officer. I'll take your word for it. But believe me, if you're wrong..."
He sighs, realising that his anger had gotten the best of him for a moment.
"Forget that, that's not important. Where are these PIs, then?"

"Thank you, officer." He said as he headed towards the diner they had pointed out. He paid no attention to the Sylveon that walked out as he passed them and entered.
After scanning the room, he couldn't see anyone there who immediately stuck out as a PI. He was beginning to wonder if that officer lied to him before noticing a Dewott sitting by a computer and walking over to them. Sure enough, he saw a flash drive connected into the computer.
"Excuse me, you're one of the PIs on this case, aren't you?"

Away from the group of fellow Pokemon, a police car happens to pull up at the scene. "......" Chespie stayed quiet. No way could he let this happen. He brushed his folded quill, and tried to hold back how he actually felt. "So this is what they are talking about." He had been a witness, he knew as much about it as he could, but he didn't know enough.

shiny looks at the medichan "yes?"

"Thank you, officer." He said as he headed towards the diner they had pointed out. He paid no attention to the Sylveon that walked out as he passed them and entered.
After scanning the room, he couldn't see anyone there who immediately stuck out as a PI. He was beginning to wonder if that officer lied to him before noticing a Dewott sitting by a computer and walking over to them. Sure enough, he saw a flash drive connected into the computer.
"Excuse me, you're one of the PIs on this case, aren't you?"
"OH! yes i am.... im Shiny, Shiny the Shiny Dewott"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Medicham extends out his hand for a handshake. "Inspector Bishop, FBI. I've been assigned to this case, much like you apparently have. I see you've already examined some of the evidence..."
He turns towards the cop. "And yes, that is correct. Is there a reason for this tardiness?"

Last edited:
The Medicham extends out his hand for a handshake. "Inspector Bishop, FBI. I've been assigned to this case, much like you apparently have. I see you've already examined some of the evidence..."
He turns towards the cop. "And yes, that is correct. Is there a reason for this tardiness?"
Chespie watched. Was the Medicham talking to him? He ignored it, looking back at the scene. "Why do I have the feeling someone used a shovel for this..."

shiny shakes his hand too "yes i have gotten some evidence" she turns back to the computer

Without even turning to face Chespie, he mused on his theory. "No, it wasn't a shovel. It would've been too dull to injure the victim enough to produce that much blood. If a weapon was used at all, it has to be something much sharper."
His focus moved back to Shiny. "Now, Shiny, care to share some of that information with me?"

Chespie observed the vaporeon. He studied the blood and had the idea it was definitely not accidental murder. There was far too much blood to be accidental.

Without even turning to face Chespie, he mused on his theory. "No, it wasn't a shovel. It would've been too dull to injure the victim enough to produce that much blood. If a weapon was used at all, it has to be something much sharper."
His focus moved back to Shiny. "Now, Shiny, care to share some of that information with me?"
Chespie observed the vaporeon. He studied the blood and had the idea it was definitely not accidental murder. There was far too much blood to be accidental.

On further investigation of the body, Medichan can tell that this was no ordinary blade, it was definitely an strange and exotic weapon based on the cuts, it swung like an axe, but it cut like a sword, what ever it was, it was razor sharp.

Chespen can tell that the body was about a a month old, her body was first refrigerated, then taken out and dumped here.

It should also be noted that no one, not even her parents, filed a missing Pokemon report.

On further investigation of the body, Medichan can tell that this was no ordinary blade, it was definitely an strange and exotic weapon based on the cuts, it swung like an axe, but it cut like a sword, what ever it was, it was razor sharp.

Chespen can tell that the body was about a a month old, her body was first refrigerated, then taken out and dumped here.

It should also be noted that no one, not even her parents, filed a missing Pokemon report.

Chespie had instantly remembered something. "Wait! I think..." He looked back down at the body. The shape was so familiar. "Is..." Chespie stammered, looking at the body even more. No. It couldn't be his best friend, right?

Chespie had instantly remembered something. "Wait! I think..." He looked back down at the body. The shape was so familiar. "Is..." Chespie stammered, looking at the body even more. No. It couldn't be his best friend, right?

You look at the remains of her, at first you can't tell, but you see her badge pinned on, it has her face on it, the badge reads:

Aquarius
Class 3 Psychology badge

But the one thing that solidifies her identity in her paw, you see her locket, when you open it, you see 3 pictures, a picture with her family, a Unbreon father, a Espeon mother, and 2 other eevee brothers, one of her friends, including you, and a scraggy named Swaggy, who died of cancer a few years back. The last one, is of her boyfriend, Zehel a male Absol, who is kissing Aquarius on the cheek in this picture. They we engaged until Aquarius mysteriously tore herself away from everyone she new and love.

She seems to be holding something in her mouth.

Last edited:
"sure!" she shows him the picture files first "we found these pictures on this drive that sephian found on the frozen vaporeon body."

"sure!" she shows him the picture files first "we found these pictures on this drive that sephian found on the frozen vaporeon body."

You start to see the same pictures as before, but then, you see that some of them are corrupted.

You know what this is from the Academy, this drive has a program that slowly corrupts data if someone bypasses the password using the "password breaker" disk instead of typing it in, the program is called Bypassprotection.exe, if you find it, it will give you the option to stop the corruption, but the name of the program could be changed.

the files are:
Hard drive - 6.0 out of 8 GB
Aquarius's Music (You know, the Vaporion Intern)
Audio logs (from subject 4581-0916)
Pictures
Podcasts

Last edited:
You look at the remains of her, at first you can't tell, but you see her badge pinned on, it has her face on it, the badge reads:

Aquarius
Class 3 Psychology badge

But the one thing that solidifies her identity in her paw, you see her locket, when you open it, you see 3 pictures, a picture with her family, a Unbreon father, a Espeon mother, and 2 other eevee brothers, one of her friends, including you, and a scraggy named Swaggy, who died of cancer a few years back. The last one, is of her boyfriend, Zehel a male Absol, who is kissing Aquarius on the cheek in this picture. They we engaged until Aquarius mysteriously tore herself away from everyone she new and love.

She seems to be holding something in her mouth.

No. No. No. There was no way this was possible. Was this vaporeon really his friend? He hadn't seen her for what seemed to be a weak so... Did someone murder her? Or was it attempted suicide due to him being told not to look for her again? Was this even possible?

(Chespie hahahaha)
Chespie stammered. "Uh..... Umm.... Ya........" Chespie couldn't believe it, what if it was true though? "I think that I figured it out though...."

"Here" Sephian helps Chespie on a chair "What's the matter, are you new to this? Yeah it's kinda disturbing I know"

Bishop nodded in agreement. "I mean, if it's going to affect your judgement that severely, there's no point in you working on this. Now, these images..."
He stares at the corrupted images for a moment. "Did you really use a password breaker on this? Please, tell me you didn't have a clue about what it could be..."

Bishop nodded in agreement. "I mean, if it's going to affect your judgement that severely, there's no point in you working on this. Now, these images..."
He stares at the corrupted images for a moment. "Did you really use a password breaker on this? Please, tell me you didn't have a clue about what it could be..."

The files are now:
Hard drive - 5.8 out of 8 GB
qAuarius's Music (You know, the Vaporion Intern)
Audio logs (from subject 45810-916)
Pictures
Podcasts

"uhh... ehh... these werent corrupted before i swear! and then..." she started to talk nonsense and she quickly says something about IPH information