• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mystery of Anubus

A phone starts ringing
911 what's your energy?

I-I was shoveling snow and-I f-found a-a-a

Clam down sir take a deep breath, what did you find

There's a d-dead Vaporeon, f-frozen he l-looks like he's from Pokex labs, what s-should I do?

Sir remain calm, stay were you are until the police arrives do you understand?

Y-yes.

There is a Crime scene set up on a street corner in uptown Manhattan, it has been a very snowy and cold winter, in a snow drift, you can see part of the poor Vaporeon's front leg out from the snow drift, there is frozen blood around the body, and because all the snow, could be anywhere from 4 to 10 days old.

(If you want to join, please ask and make your character here.)
http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-mystery-of-anubus-universe.12692/

It seems like someone was murdered says one of the Machop officers We were't able to find the body until about 10 day after the poor guy was kill, because of the snow, he pulls a flash drive out of his pocket We found this on the body, we have a computer over here, unless you want to look at the body first.

"i'll check the body first"
shiny glared at the vaporeon
"yeesh... poor thing..."
she looked at him (what pokemon are you?)
"lets go see whats on that drive now"

(I guess, I'll be a male Sylveon, I'll make a story for him after this post, sry)
Saphien looks at the body.
Looks like he was killed by some sort of blade, I think he bled out. well, lets take a look at the flash drive.
he puts the flash drive in the computer, it requires a password the hint is:
Nyeheheh!

Yeah, He says if we can't figure it out, we can just get a hacker to crack the code, At this happens, you see in an ally way, a zorua running though the alleyway, looking behind him every so often, he looks terrified and exhausted.

You see that the Zorua has red Egyptian eyeliner under his right eye. s-some one's trying to kill me, I don't know why, but I hear some one say, "I'll pay you 500 million dollars to kill the Zorua with red eqypatian eyeliner," I can't take it off thought, it's a tattoo my father put on me.

Then you see a 4 legged Pokemon wearing a hoodie poke his head out of the alleyway.

(No no there two diffident people, sry I confused you, actually, if you could get someone to play this Zorua, and Sephain, I'd love it!)
HEY, Sephain says as he after the hooded figure, the figure runs.

The hooded pokemon runs though the ally, then suddenly slams through a door on the side, you hear screams from inside the room as you hear , as you pursue figure's hood comes down to reveal he is a houndoom, the houndoom runs in to the back of a kitchen and dives behind the island in the middle. He calls some one on his phone, "Yeah I found him all right, she's at the crime since at the Black Dinner.... you know the one where we dumped that body? Your close? how close? then everyone hears a sports car winding up his engine.

(also thanks for enlisting some friends, you can change the Sylveon, but not the Zorua, but only because of story reasons unfortunately.)

(sry)
You see a Lamborghini Aventador round the corner, the Houndoom runs toward towards the oshowatt and tries to slam her against the wall trying to get the the Car.

The Houndoom gets into the blue Lamborghini, and drives off.
(Sehpian) take it easy he says propping you up on a chair, are you ok? don't worry about him, you'll be fine, He looks at Shadow, are you ok? (@MelodyEevee)

Well, let's focus on the dive, He pulls out the computer. We know the houndoom is connected somehow, he said he dumped to body here. Now, I know it's from a game, uh what's it called ummm...Understory! that it!......Or was it Cavetale?

Here, He pulls out a disk this disk can crack almost any code with in a few seconds he says, while putting the disk and the flash drive in the computer annnnnnddd we are in! Some of the files might be corrupted though,
You see many files,
Hard drive - 6.4 out of 8 GB
Aquarius's Music (You know, the Vaporion Intern)
Audio logs (from subject 4581-0916)
Pictures
Podcasts

Why are you confused? Sephine says, all this means is that that Vaporion we found was not a Scientist, but and Intern. Now which file should we open?

You see a few pictures, mostly selfies of Aquarius with some of his friend, one is of a Female Meowstic looking like she's smoking a cigarette inside an office with a surprised look on her face, another one is of a Flareon doing the ice bucket challenge, the Flareon looks miserable in this picture. But the last few are different, it's from a padded cell, with inside of one of the pads ripped open to reveal a spring, on closer inspection, you see that it has blood on the tip of it, the next one looks like i'ts outside the cell, the door is wide open, and there's is drops of blood trickling out of the cell. On one of the walls, you can see a billboard with many Pokemon smiling it says Your Problems are our priority: IPH The Institute for Pokemon Health.

You see a butch of podcasts, labeled
Biology class:
Lecture 1
Lecture 2
Lecture 3
Lecture 4

Genetics class
Lecture 1
Lecture 2
Lecture 3
Lecture 4

IHP podcasts