• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

Grace already knew what had happened. "He's in a coma right? Yeah that's it... Only a coma..." Grace looked down and slumped against a tree. The first Halfling either dead or unconscious. And partly because it's her fault. She was going to take that knife and be just fine. Seriously, the knife may have scraped her near her neck, but that wouldn't have killed her. Aldwyn knew he had a weak heart yet he took the non fatal knife for her. Grace's eyes darkened, hoping that it was a coma, just a coma....

Aldwyn knew the light would give peace. Rest. No more fear. No more nightmares. But he looked down and saw Grace unhappy. He furrowed his brow and let go of the balloon flying him up.

Shimmy turned away and began digging a resting place for Aldwyn...unaware that Aldwyn wasn't quite dead. "Well, i didn't know you for too long....but i felt like we were good friends....poor Grace must be devastated....and possibly in denial. I dont have the heart to tel her straightforward."

He plummeted down.... Down.... Down.... Right into his body. He sunk in, his spirit reentering it. He was alive, but in a coma. He started gasping for air.

The Umbreon however was chewing down on a rotting carcass like a wild beast. He hadn't spoken to one of the Halflimgs in over a week, and had recently discovered a thing for flesh. Rye, or what ever was left of him, had gone feral.

Grace's ears perked as she heard the desperate attempts of air. "Wait, stop Shimmy." She called as she leaped up. "Uhh, I don't actually think he died. I seriously do believe that he's in a coma now." Grace stated, somewhat lightly. Mostly shock however dripped from her voice. "What do you think?" She asked the Weavile human, her eyes brightening. She didn't want to get too excited, but having an ally alive was a world better to having one dead in Grace's opinion.

"Its a miracle" he said as he knelt down to him. "He managed to start breathing again. Your right, he might be in a comma. We'll have to watch over him and hope that he can recover. But the important thing is...he's alive."

Aldwyn was once again plagued by nightmares. But his fear and attention span were back, as if the permanent partial brain loss he suffered was gone. It was HORRIBLE. Worse than before his coma. He often cried out in fear in his restless sleep

((just stopping by to say i havent left the rp im just in the process of moving, and will be done by friday. Till then, just pretend im still here))

Last edited:
((im back))
"He' seems to be having terrible dreams......i wonder what they are about? With all the stuff we've been through today i wouldn't be surprised if we all have nightmares", Shimmy said as he took a wet leaf and put it on Aldwyn's head. "What should we do now Grace?

The Lipeard human just kind of stared off into space. To be honest, she didn't know what to do now. "So we haven't lost a life yet. That's a relief." Grace managed, a little choked up. She put a smile on her face before looking towards Shimmy. "I think we should throw a small party or something. Gather up as many of us as we can and take some time off while we heal. I mean, I'm a bit stressed right now." The thought of being with everyone and just having fun would be a miracle. Just thinking of it made her feel more relaxed.

"Well...i supposed that could work. Sounds kinda fun actually", he said as he looked at his arm covered in bandages. It might even give Aldwyn some time to wake up.....and it will give us a moment to breath and think of our next plan of action.

[YAY]

Aldwyn saw Grace and Shimmy killer before his eye in his dream. Killed by s mysterious figure he couldn't make out. This caused him to start to whimper, still a Lucario. He soon saw it again, but the figure killing him as well. This made him sit up with a scream. He had been frightened out of his coma.

Grace shrieked when she heard Aldwyn scream. She twisted into a Lipeard and turned around. "Hmm?" She hummed before transforming into a human again. "Oh my gosh! Aldwyn! You're ok!" Grace squeaked as she gave the Lucario a small hug. "I would have gone into depression if you had died from a knife meant to kill me!" The girl jumped around happily, obviously relieved beyond belief.

Aldwyn, shocked, didn't hug her back at first. He then realized she wasn't really dead, it was just a nightmare. He then hugged her with all his strength. He then became human, rubbing his chest. "Ow. Knifes hurt," he stated.

"Anything serious?" Grace asked quickly, scanning the human with concern once again. After she didn't notice anything right off of the bat, the Liepard human smiled. "Well I'm so--Pard, Lie Lie!-- I mean I can't imagine-- Lie! Liepard-- that would be so sad! Don't you agr--Lie?" Grace was unknowingly switching between Pokemon and Human in her excitement,

"What are you--Pard?" Grace asked looking towards Shimmy. For a second, the girl looked genuinely confused. Then she looked down and saw her Liepard paws. "Oh." Grace said blatantly before calming herself so she stays as a human. "Sorry!" She laughed, pushing her somewhat tangled hair behind her shoulders.

"Its ok...at least Aldwyn woke up, and now we can celebrate......i wish we had cake.....and ice cream", he said before starting to slighty drool at the thought of ice cream. Oh, mna, i bet Claire has probably eaten all of it by now.

Aldwyn nodded. "You know what's odd?" He asked quietly. He then stretched widely, giving a toothy yawn. He then shook out himself, his dog type side taking over his instincts. He suddenly seemed to be paying way more attention, but way less alert.

"Hmm?" Grace responded, thinking hard about the party they might be throwing. Should they find some vines and find sap to stick leaves to it? Maybe flowers would be better for that part. Do they even need streamers? Food is more important. How about.... Yeah nothing there.... "Oh, what's odd?" Grace said, quite alert now as well.

"I can suddenly feel fear. And I can actually pay attention again," he explained with a thoughtful look. He seemed oblivious to the party, not have being told. He seemed to be staring at Grace often.

"Does my hair look weird?" Grace asked, looking over her shoulder. "If I look odd, let me know. I'm not a girly girl, but I'm still of the female kind. I care about how I look." She confirmed, noticing the Lucario human's glances. Grace continued to plan out her ideas for the small party. Right now, she was totally into the planning thing, unusual for her. Just thinking about relaxation was enough for Grace to be into it.

[uhhhh..... Espeon? Want me to sum it up?]

Aldwyn blushed and looked away, embarrassed. "Nothing, you look great," he said quickly. He soon began eyeing a large oak tree, and began walking over to it.

(I don't care, your choice!)

"Ok." Grace responded before returning to her ideas. Suddenly, she transformed into a Liepard and used shadow ball into the leaves, scaring a horde of beedrill. "That would have been bad." She commented, returning to being a human. "I might want it take a break from planning, I'm going to make my brain explode!" Grace calmly changed into the Lipepard and walked over to a bush. 'Herbs.' She thought as she gently started to pick some. 'I need Marigold, poppy seeds....' Her mind rambled on as she continued to gather.

Sylveon came out from behind a tree, and fell. She was badly injured from the fight, and was found after it. They bruised her legs badly so she couldn't walk, and held her upside down until she was dizzy. It took all her might to find her friends, and she'd used up all her energy. She was getting weaker by the minute. Sylveon needed help, fast.

The Liepard human noticed someone crawling out of the bushes. "Aldwyn! We may have company, but I need you to stay in the tree! You literally just woke up out of a coma, you are in no condition to fight." She called as she hid her herbs. Grace crawled though the underbrush, identifying her target as a Sylveon. 'Wait! Sylveon!' Grace thought desperately as she purposely ran into a tree to prevent her attack from hitting the Sylveon. Slowly she turned back into a human and crouched near the Slyveon. "Shauna?" Grace asked carefully, her ears flicking back and forth.

Grace transformed into the Liepard and grabbed the Sylveon by her scruff, careful not to drag the injured Pokemon. It was hard because she was only 4 inches taller, but she seemed to manage. The Liepard set Shauna down on the leaf she pulled Aldwyn on earlier. Then Grace dashed to her herbs, thinking about which ones she should use. "For Arceus sake!" She exclaimed as she simply garbed the whole pile. The Liepard set the herbs down and gave the Sylveon poppy seeds.

Shauna woke up in her Pokemon form. She was still hurt, but regained consciousness. She looked at herself. She wouldn't be able to walk for a few days, netherless battle. She looked up at grace. " Thank you," she said.

Aldwyn unhappily grunted. "Who is it? A vicious Butterfree?" He asked with a chuckle. Suddenly, there was a snap of the branch he was standing on. He cried out in alarm and jumped to another branch, almost missing it and hanging on with just his arms. "I'm ok!"

Grace gasped and looked up at the tree Aldwyn was in. "Don't you dare fall! I already have Shauna to take care of!" She was serious about the first part, but her voice melted into amusement as she continued. Grace continued to apply medications to the Sylveon, who was probably as hurt as the rest of them. After finishing the herbs, the Liepard human's ears flicked around. Hearing nothing she bounded up the tree that Aldwyn was in as a Liepard "Ok, I'm here to help!" Grace smiled, completely forgetting her newfound fear of trees and heights,

Can you uh, help me get down? I'm just hanging around...," he joked in a gruff tone, being in human form so he couldn't dig his claws into the bark. He was far out on a branch, hanging over the ocean far below. His face, for the first time in years, showed fear.

"Sure!" The Liepard swiftly and carefully leaped onto the branch close to the one that Aldwyn was hanging off of. Testing its strength, she turned back into a human. Grace tied a vine to her leg, binding her and the limb together so she wouldn't fall as easily. The Liepard human reached out and grabbed Aldwyn's hand and tried to pull him so he could reach the closest branch. However, she had to look upwards, as she remembered her fear of trees, heights and water

"Hey, im the joker around here", Shimmy said as he jumped from tree to tree."You know, the pokemon traits in me makes this a snap for me. Although i probably wouldn't take to warmer climates at good", he said as he reached for a coconut in a tree.

Aldwyn read her aura and sensed her fear. "Your ok, Grace..... Don't look at the ground. Just look at me. Focus on me," he encouraged, terrified himself.

"I'm not looking at the ground...." Grace's voice almost sounded like a whine. The Liepard human looked enlightens for a moment. "Hey, I'm not trying to be rude, but are you heavier as a Pokemon or a human?" She asked. "I mean, I'm heavier as a Liepard believe it or not. But, if I can transform right here, I would be stronger. However we can't both be in our heavier forms if we are going to do this." Grace explained, trying once again as a human to get Aldwyn to the nearest branch while not looking down.