• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

"Eh, when you loose your response of fear and your atten....t...io... Butterfree!" He called out, pointing at a Butterfree flying past. He switched back to human, remembering what he was talking about. He pushed back his hair an revealed stitches. "My brother threw me at a bear Pokemon as a prank, and it ended up biting down," he informed them before letting his hair fall.

Grace looked at the shape shifting human. "Hey, you alright? You're switching quite frequently...." Her voice trailed as she watched. "And, I really didn't have it so bad, Aldwyn had it worst. Mom just was a tad busy all of the time and Dad was just gone, so all I really needed to do is take care of my little brother." Grace studied herself. "So, are we going to stay on this Island forever? I could probably become a Liepard and stay like that and be my brother's Pokemon if all else fails..." She thought her plan was perfect. She could be with her brother and stay close to her family even with her curse.

Aldwyn shook his head. "I'm never going back. I'll be a Lucario half long forever," he said as he laid back. "Now, let's cook the fish! Then, we can discuss who the pizza these Pokemon destroyers are."

"im fine, hen my nerves are jumbled it just kinda happens. Food sounds good, lets do it. That was a pretty cruel joke your brother pulled. Bear pokemon are notoriously violent more often than most other pokemon. I dont actually know what to think of our fate.....i wouldn't mind staying here, but Claire.....i refuse to leave here behind. But if im cursed like this....then....perhaps the best i could be for here, would be a friend....or her treasure hunting partner.

Aldwyn shrugged. "I was his only brother, and I was just a kid. I was in a coma for years. God, it hurt. The whole time I was 'asleep,' all I had was nightmares. It sucked," he said, then looked around. "What to light the fire with..?"

Raz tried to prevent smoke from reaching the sky, but failed. "I hope nobody sees this." He turned into a pikachu and looked at his wounds. "Pain does not stop a survivor. But I'm not a survivor, ow!" He shouted. He soon shut up. "Man, when can I go home."

Raz screamed and retreated at the sight of the Pokemon. "P-please go away." He backed away. "I just want to leave, and not die to say the least?" He sighed. "You can cmp here, I'll leave!" He stepped on a path nervously, hoping the lucario would not attack him again.

Shimmy stood in confusion, as he lit a torch he made out of sticks and leaves. "This should do nicely, thanks Raz...hey, where are you going?", he said as he finished gathering the fire.

"I haven't seen anyone else as a lucario." He broke info a sprint. "Dangit, I need better hiding, maybe a small hole, yeah." He told himself. He contained, cutting himself on twigs and rocks.

Aldwyn sighed, knowing Raz was scarred. He became a Lucario and ran back to camp. He had sticks in his jaws that he had gotten on the way. He looked like a dog wanting to play fetch, but had brought them to skewer the fish.

Shimmy, started to make his way back to the original grounds. "Cmon, lets go. That Raz is always getting himself lost. I can guarantee you e'll see him again at some point. Lets go get this food started", he said as he changed back into a weavile and dashed back.

Aldwyn skewered the fish and anxiously waited for someone to assemble the fire pit. He grabbed one he hadn't skewered and ate it raw, his Lucario immune system able to take it.

Shimmy gagged a little as he saw Aldwyn eat the fish raw, but soon realizes that it was bound to happen to each of them. He thought about eating it for a second, but continued to grab the sticks. "These leaves are pretty dry, and so re these sticks, so hey should make a great fire."

Aldwyn nodded as he put the fish over the fire, anxiously waiting for them to cook. His ears and eyes flicked everywhere, as if his inner defensive territorial animal has kicked in.

"Umm, so i can eat these now, right?" Grace asked over an uncooked pile of fish. "Just one, not all of them of course." She reassured. For some reason, she felt like cooking the fish would make her sick, so she wanted to eat it raw.

Aldwyn nodded, becoming human and looking at the setting sun. "I wonder what my dad's doing.....," he asked himself. "Probably wishing he had better sons," he answered.

Shimmy poked a twig at the fire, as he waited for it to burn grow a little stronger. He wretched again at the sight of the raw food, but not as bad this time....as if he was getting used to the thought. "Eh, the....it cant be too bad right? I mean it does look curiously, no! Maintain your civilized nature he said as tried to concentrate on the fire, but kept glancing at the pile of uncooked fish.

Grace didn't like the fact that she was eating a raw fish, she just felt sick when she thought of cooked ones. Grace closed her eyes and transformed into a Liepard. Before she was about to take a bite, she considered those around her. "Oh, sorry." She apologized looking at Shimmy. Grace found a large bush to sit in as she started to nibble on the fish.

"Aw what the heck, it cant possibly hurt", he said as he grabbed a raw one and bit into it. "Eh, not bad.....the cooked one tastes better, but it has a bit of a kick i suppose", he said as he sat down. "You now....this has possibly been the most calm i've been since we arrived on this creepy island."

"So, plans, ideas, thoughts, stratagies anyone?" Grace asked as she stepped out of the bush and became a human again, sitting down near the fire. The Liepard human had found a unique way to wrap her wrist, in a leafy bracelet looking ring around it. "So, I have a question to start, what was the tower from earlier? Wait, did either of you see it?" Grace asked, somewhat confused as to what happened in that tower and who was there.

Aldwyn shook his head as he handed Shimmy a cooked fish and began eating one of his own, knowing it might get a liapard sick. "I wasn't here for it. But....," he trailed off, stiffening up.

The Umbreon walked out nervously, and grabbed one of the fish, and backed of a few feet or so, before savagely engorging on the raw meat.

Ever since they had left him alone in that tower, he had become... Different to say the least. He rarely came out his Pokemon form, and he had started fooling members of the group around the island. Some days he would just leave and dissapear for days on. He would no longer speak in the Poke language that they alll spoke, and sometimes he would just stare at them oddly.

Aldwyn jumped to his fe-er, paws. "I smell humans. And they smell.... Odd," he informed his group. His ears flicked this way and that, and he soon became a Lucario and observed their auras.

"Guys, the legend says that a group of un-cursed people are trying to destroy the Pokemon kind with a weapon! Is it them?" Grace whispered, flattening herself to the ground as a Liepard, ears twitching. "Right left, sharp northeast, nightslash." She muttered to herself as she tensed up so she could start to run.

Grace bolted, zooming through the underbrush. "Let's do This!" She smiled as she leaped onto a human, using night slash on the man. "Stay in your Pokemon form! Don't let them see you as a human!" Grace yelled in Pokemon language before attacking another person. "Nightslash, slash, shadow ball, ow!" She whimpered as her paw gave out and she slipped, her plan failing. Grace screeched as a knife was headed straight towards her.

Aldwyn growled and leaped in between her and the knife, it hitting him square in the chest with a wet 'thunk.' He landed on his feet and stood there shakily for a minute. He then opened his eyes, and used Aura Sphere on the humans.

Aldwyn shivered, then took a few shaky steps forward. "You want to destroy our home. Us. All Pokemon. I say no! For as long as I am alive, I will fight!" He snarled. He got hit with another knife on his shoulder, but he continued.

"Gah, blood....not possible....noon'e ever drawn blood from me.....except for the doctor", Shimmy said as he launched another attack. "Are you two holding up ok", Shimmy yelled as he continued to defend by the fire.

((eh, i think she left for the time being))
As Shimmy slowly began to lose consciousness, his last sight was the campgrounds burning fire before completely passing out. He began to have a few flashbacks. Even from when he was a small child.