• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Mysteries of Gemela Island.

((Sorry, I know I'm late, I had homework))

Grace gasped as her two friends collapsed. "Shimmy! Aldwyn!" She called. The humans looked as if they weren't convinced that the two Pokemon were dead. Grace crouched into a hunting position and growled in front of the humans, ready to fight them, even with her paw being completely off to the side now.

Shimmy, opened his eyes((he's in his dreamworld right now)) And gazed around to see a plain field....but his vision was slightly blurred by tall sunflowers. After wondering around, he began to wonder if it was all a dream. He looked down at his hands and realized that he was still a Weavile. "Well, I've either been dreaming that i as a human for a very long time, or what hapened earlier wasn't a dream", he said as he looked down.

Aldwyn soon felt light headed. His paws quivered. He pulled the knife out, but he began bleeding even more. He realized with anger towards himself he shouldn't have done that. Everything seemed to be fading towards black slowly, but he refused to die and shakily stood up.

"Nope, nope, don't do that." Grace mumbled as she used nightslash on a human in her way. She ran to soak a bit of moss with water and dropped the wet pile of grass near Aldwyn. "Apply pressure and clean up." She ordered. Grace turned around and screeched in pain as a knife stabbed her in her front leg. However, she had to get the attention off of the Lucario. "Follow me, savages!" Grace sneered as she ran in circles around the humans, slowly leading them away from Shimmy and Aldwyn.

Raz had finished. He made a small shelter and a small farm. "I should be set." He his in his camoflaughed shelter. he looked at his farm. "Still not enough to last a while. Plus the time it takes." He sighed and shivered. "I wish I had a better set of dry wood."

Without the humans noticing, Grace launched a Shadow ball at the aura sphere intercepting it. She shook her head, join that he would understand that if a human were to attack him, he wouldn't live. Grace started to run in a straight line, ignoring the black splotches invading her vision. 'Don't faint now, don't do it, you have to remain a Pokemon, hang in there...' The Liepard thought frantically to herself. "Good Arceus, someone help me!" She said as she tripped and fell.

Aldwyn snarled and stood up with all his might. He ran at the humans, using moves left and right. He took out almost all but two. He stood infront of one of them, and the other behind him. He waited for them to run at him and they did, and he used Aura Sphere on the ground at his paws when they reached him, defeating them and himself.

He heard the voice of... "Grace!" He ran in the direction of the voice. He said humans and her. The lucario in the back. "Wh..no questions noe." He ran and atacked the humans with his various moves. He soon grew tired, but he kept on attacking.

"This is too calm...i must be dreaming, I have to wake up, my friends need me!" Shimmy tok out one of his claws, and did something tht made him cringe just thinking about it. He poked his funny bone(ulnar nerve, if you will) and shot up. "Gah, what. what's going on", he said as he looked around the campsite. "Oh, thats right, we were under attack....but what was that dream....no matter, i'll end them!", he said before joining the battle again.

Aldwyn soon fell to one knee, tired and vision almost black. He was soon surrounded, helpless. He did what he thought would save him until his friends came. Play dead, though he was close to death. He fell over, giving his screaming in pain muscles a rest. He knew excactly how to be perfectly still, hopefully not tricking his friends, for horrible reasons.

'No! Did they kill him?' Grace thought frantically, shakily standing up. Her vision was blotched red and black, launching herself at the humans in rage. She spun around, kicked at the humans and scratched them. Grace had attacked most of them, but was feeling the effect. The Liepard jumped out of the way of a knife and tripped once again, narrowly dodging another knife. "Someone! Please launch me away! Like right now! I don't care how far!" Grace was struggling not to transform into a human, because when she is too weak to battle, she changes back. However, in this condition, she couldn't runs away in time for the humans not to notice her change.

Aldwyn knew the attention was averted from him and quickly shot up, grabbed Grace in his arms, and flung her from the heat of the battle. He then began using Metal Claws until he became overwhelmed, getting stabbed multiple times. Though he just about finished them off, the three or so left fleed. He let out a howl of triumph.

Grace heard the Lucario's triumphant howl and smiled. She let out a small sigh before turning back into a human. The Liepard human fell into a fitful sleep. Grace dreamed of before she came to Gemela. The days where she would come home from school and pick up her brother from his school and then reading stories to him. Then her mom would come home from her latest challenger, smiling and then cook dinner. Before long, she would go to bed after having a story read to her and playing with her Mom's Pokemon. Her childhood was great, and she wasn't sure how to handle pain or even survive on her own. Grace felt like she would be the first to die if the problem presented itself.

((Don't worry, I won't kill off Grace if I can help it!))

[WOOOOOOO YA sorry I was doing the top 5 hardest bosses things]

Aldwyn limped over to Grace and smiled, knowing she deserved that rest. He gathered some Marigold to stop infection and some Poppy Seeds to stop the pain, and laid them by Grace, hopping she would know to chew the marigold and spit its juice on her wound, and to eat the poppy seeds. He then gathered some cobwebs and pressed them on her wounds to stop the bleeding. He then sneaked a kiss on her head[ALDWYN YOU RASCAL] and leaped into the trees, leaving his friends towards the shore he came from.

Grace sat up suddenly after a few minutes. She was instantly confused and she had to wait for a minute before she recollected her memories. "Good Arceus. That was rough... How did I survive that?" Grace mumbled to herself, studying her wrist. The broken bone literally felt disconnected from her arm at this point. "Hey, those..." She mumbled as she picked up the herbs next to her, knowing how to use them because she took a medical course in school. After taking poppy seeds and smothering herbs what felt like everywhere, the Liepard human stood up, wrapping leaves around herself to make a cast for her wrist. Her ears flicked around and she heard a friend. Aldwyn, to be exact. Slowly, but steadily she followed him, hoping to be with another person, just in case if someone attacked her.

((0.0 With the cobwebs and poppy seeds, was that a Warrior Cat reference? I love that series!))

Shimmy sat on the beach tree, polishing a gold tooth covered in blood he had "confiscated". Why am i so violent now, normlly something like this would gross me out", he said as he rummaged through the pockets of the unconscious humans at the bottom of the tree. "Lets see what else you jerks were hiding from us".

[YES! SAME! So was the Marigold by the way X3]

Aldwyn landed on the beach, upwind from Grace and unable to smell her, he padded over to the boat he came in and sat in it, felling light headed. He welcomed death. It would end this pain. Then he thought about his friends. His vision was almost entirely black. He tried to stand up, but he collapsed on the sand.

"Hmm... This scene feels familiar...." Grace noted as she broke through the undergrowth to see Aldwyn lying on the sand, most likely unconscious. The Liepard human flicked her ears around, trying to listen for intruders. She sighed with relief when none could be heard. Grace gathered up the leftover poppy seeds and gathered more marigold. She then sorted the herbs, sitting next to Aldwyn, ready to protect the sleeping Lucario human.

In Aldwyn's dreams, he was chased by demonic versions of Pokemon, specifically the one that bit him. Though he could no longer feel fear or pay attention, he found himself having to protect Grace. He slashed at the air in real life.

"Hm, what was my dream trying to tell me? It was surprisingly nice.....but maybe it was a hint of some sort......." He said as he climbed back into the tree. "Lets see, a wallet.....boring.....a key to a sports car....boring.....ANOTHER knife....gee didn't see that coming. A ruler....why in the crud did he have this?! Anyways, a ring.....hm....theres something written on the inside of it."

He thought when he defended his friends and home for one night in nightmare world time, it would be done. It was not so. He endured many more nights of tourture.

When Aldwyn slashed at the air, Grace jumped up quickly, somehow landing on her feet. "What? What's going on?" She asked, to no one in particular. After her heart rate slowed, Grace sighed and felt the urge to move around. She couldn't leave Aldwyn here by himself without any way to protect himself, so instead she looked towards the water. Just by looking at the cold liquid, the catlike human shivered. "Ok, let's do this." She transformed into a Liepard, minding her paw. Grace used Shadow ball to create a disturbance in the water and then leaped up and then slashed at the water, almost like she was playing with it. Gracefully, she landed on the sand, on three paws. "Hmm, I like that move." Grace transformed again, back into a human smiling. "I like Play rough."

Aldwyn woke up with a horrified shout after what seemed like twenty nights to him. He grunted in pain and became human again, hitting his head on the boat. He saw Grace and smiled gently.

"Feeling ok?" Grace asked Aldwyn, making a small Shadow ball fizz away in her hand. She quickly looked him over, checking for major injuries. "Hmm, are you good to walk? I hear Shimmy nearby and no one is near him. We can't risk being separated. I would have carried you to his location but quite frankly..." Grace trailed embarrassed. "Well, you are part steel type and I don't think I could have carried you all that way... With my paw and all..." She Immediately wished she didn't say that, afraid that she offended the Lucario human.

"I cant read this....its in some kinda different language. Is it something only those particular humans know" he asked before turning back human again. "This is different from the hieroglyphics i usually encounter on hunts...in fact, iv'e never seen this language before. Meh, probably just some useless words. He jumped back down and went back to looting the unconscious humans. "There's gotta be something here we can use."

Raz just watched. He snuck away, back to his little camp. He checked his farm. "Not a lot still here." He sighed. He went into his shelter.

Okay, I just need food and water. Maybe there Is a stream nearby?

Aldwyn seemed emotionless. "I got stabbed in the heart. I don't think I'd be able to walk on my own, and I'm sure you won't be able to carry me, human or Luccario," he stated, wincing in pain. "Grace. Promise me something."

"Oh, well that's a problem." She responded, sitting down in the sand. "I'll find a way." Grace smiled. For a second she paused before looking at Aldwyn. "What do you need me to promise? I mean, I'm not sure if I can keep it if it has to do with physical fights or if it has to do with solving this supposed mystery...." Her voice trailed, thinking really hard now, trying to figure out what Aldwyn is going to ask her to promise.

"Ok! I promise." Grace said brightly, sure that she would live up to her promise. She looked around the nearby forest area, finding a particularly large leaf. Grace grabbed the leaf and pulled it to the shore. "I'm sure I can pull you if you sit on that." She said, munching on an Oran berry. Her plan was to have the berry heal her paw and then pull the Human on the leaf over to Shimmy's location.

Aldwyn's eyes seemed glazed over. He dragged himself over to the leaf and sat down, becoming a Lucario so he'd be lighter. He lifted his nose heaven ward.

"Hmm, why don't you sleep a bit, unless you don't want to..." Grace's voice was a bit sketchy as she said it, worried about the look in Aldwyn's eyes. Her wrist started to feel better, sonshe transformed into a Liepard and tugged on the leaf with her jaws, moving it at surprising speed. "Wow! I'm better at this than I thought!" Grace mumbled through a mouth of leaf. As soon as she detected Shimmy, she sped up, almost running to the Weavile human's location.

"Ugh," Grace mumbled as she tugged the leaf now, under the undergrowth to see Shimmy. "Hey! Are you feeling ok?" She asked, still as a Liepard. "You know what? Can you check on Aldwyn for me? He's suddenly gotten heavier and harder to pull." Grace called, waving her tail as a motion for him to come over.

((im gonna take a guess on this one))
"Hm...sure", he said as he walked over. Shimmy's eyes grew wide as he bent down to check Aldwyn........."Oh no......Grace....im afraid he's.......he paused as he folded his hands in front of him

Aldwyn was either in a coma or dead. Either way, he was at peace. He felt himself rising, like a balloon. He looked down and saw his friends. And himself. He frowned, but the looked up and saw a blinding light. He was nearing it.