• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm I suppose so Ny I mean they dont really give much of a damn whether you live or die but live test subjects are always more useful than dead ones >:D
What I meant is that it would be extremely silly to go to the trouble of setting everything up the way they did, and then go gun them down themselves, unless of course this was all just an elaborate TR hunting game. :p

Hey guys, im so so sorry! Notifications for this thread, and honestly all my other ones, have simply stopped working! I assumed this one had gone dark!

But uh yeah I will check it regardless now just in case. I mean at least I missed that really dumb argument I couldn't even be asked to read fully. As for MozzaD I think I might message him now as I have been waiting for quite some time...

Hey guys, im so so sorry! Notifications for this thread, and honestly all my other ones, have simply stopped working! I assumed this one had gone dark!
I'm having similar issues. Not all my notification fortunately, but a number of them on and off don't show up, so I just keep manual taps on my threads.

As for MozzaD I think I might message him now as I have been waiting for quite some time...
Yeah Astralkitsune, what do you think? He might have a good reason for it, but since we don't know we can't wait around forever. I haven't seen Mega around for a while either.
-

And check this out guys, there's a new movie coming out giving me tons of inspiration and references for Achilles, the arrogant little hothead.

I was going to give Mozza a full week of non activity on the the site but yea I would definitely message him Jake.

Edit: always check threads manually

Btw Ny, Pen great post as usual but I noticed you both made it back to camp and neither of you two commented on Megan, Gerald, or Lin's presence or current actions there.

Last edited:
Btw Ny, Pen great post as usual but I noticed you both made it back to camp and neither of you two commented on Megan, Gerald, or Lin's presence or current actions there.
We're not actually in camp yet but at the campsite area. It's a conscious choice not an oversight. :\=|:

Perhaps we could have been more clear on that, but you can be assured we wouldn't just ignore, or miss the jumping around of a mud covered wild woman waving a knife around, while she should be quietly recovering in a hut.

Also, time seems to move much slower inside the camp than outside of it, so it's probably a good idea to give Gerald and Megan more time to respond to Lin's outburst before we come back to hijack the scene.

Last edited:
Congratulations Everyone!

The Dark Tournament has officially joined the 10,000 views club!

PokecharmsViewClub.png

It's dumb as rocks, it just counts every time a user opens the thread. :)

10,000 total openings though.
Still an achievement in my book.

Shame, for a moment I got really excited by the idea that some 300 people viewed 'Memories of Regalo Del'Mar' to check out the 1 day history of lil' Cassie and lil' Salem, but it's probably just me :(

I took a quick read through it, if it makes you feel any better.

Gonna just say Amara's calculations are wrong for Alex's survival.
about 100% of people die from falls that are 85 ft. Meanwhile Alex hit terminal velocity, which means that he fell from 1500ft. There are a few outliers, but the chances of a person surviving a terminal velocity fall would be more like .000001%. Not to mention the chances of surviving a bullet to the head is equally low. You multiply that by each other, and you get a basically 0% chance of survival. (1% would mean he has a 1/100 chance of surviving the fall which is an incredibly good odd. )
Just something I noticed.

about 100% of people die from falls that are 85 ft. Meanwhile Alex hit terminal velocity, which means that he fell from 1500ft. There are a few outliers, but the chances of a person surviving a terminal velocity fall would be more like .000001%. Not to mention the chances of surviving a bullet to the head is equally low. You multiply that by each other, and you get a basically 0% chance of survival. (1% would mean he has a 1/100 chance of surviving the fall which is an incredibly good odd. )
I was wondering how long it would take before you spoke up. :)

Oh god, mathematics.
I'm outta here.

Not to start a whole discussion, but I found your opening words very interesting because 'about' suggests a variable, whereas the '100%' implies an absolute, creating a sort of paradox right of the bat. Just something I noticed. :p

The real statistic is about 99.99999%. Would you not say that's about 100%? After all, nothing is absolutely 100%.

The real statistic is about 99.99999%. Would you not say that's about 100%? After all, nothing is absolutely 100%.
Well, Amara could just be purposefully messing up calculations to make Delilah feel better and not crush her frail, naive hope. That's an option right? :p

Last edited:
Finally got a post up, sorry for the wait and the shortness of it. I shall get a nightmare post for up for Lily as soon as I decide how evil I want to be. LOL

Anyways! Concerning my post. Left it open ended for later. Astral, feel free to have Gerald help Lin and co. into a hut. If you want him to have dialogue, give me a shout and I'll whip some up :D
Yeah Gerald will help the girls into a hut alright, 8) where they can have, dialogue, I don't doubt he can whip something out. :\=|:
Gerald's da man!
-

Oh Cassie commanding Megan. I think I will wait with posting to see if Megan comes to Salem or not.

Last edited:
Megan will not disobey Cassie especially when she's being that authoritative. I will have a small scene for Lin but that doesn't have to go before you Ny. Although it should before Burb. Since Lin will be talking to June.

Yikes, so, im alive just a heads up.
Apparently my busy season of life just started so free time is at a minimum, hopefully Damians unconcious state makes for simple interaction dodges, but as soon as I catch up on the posts I'll dish one out.

Hey guys, it's Mozza here.

I kinda dropped off the map for the past 2ish weeks, it's a long story, but the tldr version is that some rl stuff had been stacking up and academics have been really difficult these past few weeks, so I basically had to drop the fun stuff and get my ass in gear. I need to apologise to all of you, @Jake Acker and @Astralkitsune in particular for disappearing and leaving all of you hanging. But, if you guys still would still have me, I'd love to come back into this RP.

I kinda dropped off the map for the past 2ish weeks, it's a long story, but the tldr version is that some rl stuff had been stacking up and academics have been really difficult these past few weeks, so I basically had to drop the fun stuff and get my ass in gear. I need to apologise to all of you, @Jake Acker and @Astralkitsune in particular for disappearing and leaving all of you hanging. But, if you guys still would still have me, I'd love to come back into this RP.
Don't worry about taking a hiatus, or prioritizing life, just, you know... drop us a notice or something?

Hell yeah Mozza is back! Im gonna have to take a read of Dark Tournament again, I forgot where I last left Knox. Although if im honest that kind of writing is a little daunting to me right now XD