• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Dark Tournament

Should the NPC have shown Nightmares

• yes- more depth and environment

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no-takes away from the pcs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I recognize those guys as Akisu Aru from Mirai Nikki and Isana Yashiro from K Project.
Man, mentioning that K Projects brings back fond memories of Neko. <.>

Who, incidentally, has long white'ish hair, one blue and one green colored eye ;)
Ey Curvykitten
*wink wink*
*nudge nudge*
Why you nudging me :p

Also I can edit eyes a bit if someone needs it. I did Lily's, from blue to one grey and one a warm hazel or golden color.

Why you nudging me :p
Oh, you're being so innocent you. :blush:

By the way, I looked up those Seviper's you decided to pick a fight with. My sources say they're about 2.7m in length so that means you're looking a snakes the length of a small, to mid range sized car with fangs rivaling kitchen knives... with poison.
Remind me never to ask for your suggestions in determining my random encounters. :p

Oh, you're being so innocent you. :blush:

By the way, I looked up those Seviper's you decided to pick a fight with. My sources say they're about 2.7m in length so that means you're looking a snakes the length of a small, to mid range sized car with fangs rivaling kitchen knives... with poison.
Remind me never to ask for your suggestions in determining my random encounters. :p
I really didn't know why I was being nudge, so I'm not faking it lol

And yeah, unwanted something bigger due to dynami being pretty big himself. No worries though they so got this. <<....>>... Yup totally under control lolz

Aight, I'm starting work on a post now. Something popped up so I had to deal with that first.

Nygenn you cheeky bugger.
Mirai Nikki really screwed with your head towards the last episodes. I had no clue what was going on in one episode until I got an explanation in the next. I don't like yandere either so I didn't enjoy it all that much.

I much prefer Tsundere.

A Pokemon I wouldn't like to encounter is Magcargo.
Magcargo's internal body temperature can reach over 18,000 °F (10,000 °C)
It would probably simultaneously blind and burn you to a crisp before you could even go within proximity of one.
It's like a miniature sun.

Aki Tomoya seems to fit the most.
Just turn his eyes purple and he's Floyd.
Thanks for the list Nygenn.

http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/2/278175.jpg

You're very welcome. Aki Tomoya is one of the cooler ones of those characters in my opinion. I also recommend watching that anime. It's only a short 12 episodes introducing the light-novels, but it has nice art, and a fun cast of girls. I personally like the girl that's to become his muse.

The Dark Tournament
by Pokecharms RP
Album

01 Aidinia Moon
02 Akira Hatimosho
03 Alex Weston
04 Amara Landos
05 Apollo Soulis
06 Cassandra Michaels
07 Damian Salvator *Altered
08 Delilah Jones
09 Drake Valentine
10 Efret
11 Erejest Nevashi
12 Floyd Johnstone *Altered
13 Gerald Aster
14 Lily Matherson *Altered
15 Lin Maltin *Altered
16 Mathew
17 Mysterious Man
18 Salem Archon
19 Willamina Soren Danials the Third

Pokemon 01 Beedrill (Beedrill)
Pokemon 02 Blastoise (Ajax)
Pokemon 03 Delphox (June)
Pokemon 04 Gardevoir (Ecarte)
Pokemon 05 Hitmonlee (Savior)
Pokemon 06 Infernape (Achilles) *Altered
Pokemon 07 Lapras (Crystal)
Pokemon 08 Liepard (Lady)
Pokemon 09 Lucario (Orion)
Pokemon 10 Mightyena (Anubis)
Pokemon 11 Pangoro (Dynami)
Pokemon 12 Pyroar (Vulcana)
Pokemon 13 Sceptile (Arrow)
Pokemon 14 Starmie (Swift) *Altered
Pokemon 15 Sylveon (Alex)
Pokemon 16 Togepi (Kiwi)

Bonus 01 Amnis Colo
Bonus 02 Nightmare Dreamscapes
Bonus 03 The Dark Tournament
Bonus 04 Team Rocket

What's June's theme from? It sounds familiar but I can't place it.

Loz says sorry about last night after the four hours of pottery and cooking homemade stir fry for seven people she just crashed.

I just fell the fuck asleep for nine hours not sure why was one of those days I couldn't get woke up all day

Made some new avatars in Photoshop :)

tdg93eR.png
6QaAX7c.png
lt6huSL.png
ZbOQeYz.png
lNIxplb.png
Wow. I am so jealous right now. :D
You should definitely post this in the Creative Corner! People will go crazy for it.

I wouldn't suppose you'd be able to... Do some for me too?

On an unrelated note, I'm sorry for if my post is just a bunch of rambles. I guess I'm not really that good in including a lot of people in it. :(

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Just as a heads up, if you didn't draw the graphics you're using in those avatars, you won't be able to post them on the Corner. If you did, then ignore me entirely :p

Just as a heads up, if you didn't draw the graphics you're using in those avatars, you won't be able to post them on the Corner. If you did, then ignore me entirely :p
I didn't, but wasn't planning on putting them up anywhere other my posts anyway.

Still though, that message came so quick I can't help but feel Big Brother watching... @.@

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Still though, that message came so quick I can't help but feel Big Brother watching... @.@
Heh, sorry! I tend to skim most stuff that appears on the site while I'm awake. I'm not stalking anyone in particular, I just spend too much time on 'Charms...

I'm trying to look up more anime pictures to reference Delilah's appearance. Aside from Phoebe, I found this girl from a show called Basquash that I think looks similar to what I've envisioned.

miyukiayukawabasquash.png

That's a really good fit actually. Also she's a really sweet girl in that Anime. 8) Cuz I've seen it of course.

Here's her trusted partner. :D
Beedrill.full.1428403.jpg

Last edited:
Save for one or two of these coins none had a background either, or worse, a bad one that needed removing first. :p
Changing Delilah's eyes, or Gerald's hair is a small thing to do then.

Good work on finding that picture, Ny! Everything except the hair appearance is pretty accurate to Gerald. Same with June, except everything is accurate there. Must be using Overheat :p

The Dark Tournament Role Play Coin Collection
Gotta collect 'em all! ~

...More is yet to come...
INCREDIBLE, honestly I just got the biggest smile scrolling through these. May I ask what character you used for Damian? I like that a lot more than either of the two I'd used previously.

EDIT

I found him actually by google searching the image

2nd EDIT

Doesn't seem to be very many pictures of him in action or of him however :(

Good work on finding that picture, Ny! Everything except the hair appearance is pretty accurate to Gerald. Same with June, except everything is accurate there. Must be using Overheat :p
I just searched my memory for an anime character that I found fitting with the mental image I have of Gerald. If there is something not right with his hair, then tell me how it should be. I can probably find something else.

PS: Did you guys notice that the coins are clickable and link to the character's theme song?

I just searched my memory for an anime character that I found fitting with the mental image I have of Gerald. If there is something not right with his hair, then tell me how it should be. I can probably find something else.

PS: Did you guys notice that the coins are clickable and link to the character's theme song?
No, no worries, it's just a nit pick. I'm just really glad you made one in general, since it's pretty awesome.

Also, no I did not, that makes them 200% better :D

Alright, I just added Akira Hatimosho (Shades) and Anibus, Erejast Nevashi and Wiki, Lily Matherson and Dynami, and finally Lin Maltin and Arrow. I believe that covers all of them.

Edit: I have also finally fixed Amara's theme song. So it no longer has a minute of silence at the end.

Alright, that's it for me then for a while. I'm just waiting on Loziana and Astral, and then Burble to get some posts in before I take my turn again.

Last edited: