• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The Mask of the Tides put his hands on Riley in an attempt to the grab him. The crowds in the stand had dissipated in fear. One of the former assistants of Looker took a picture of the scene-the battlefield was now flooded wth water. He sent this to Looker on his phone. Looker took immediate notice.
"Guys, look at this!" Looker shouted. Ella and Patrick gasped as they saw the picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
The water caused Zola to wake up and swim to safety. As he was swimming away, he saw Troy barely keeping himself afloat as he was still breathless after what the Mask of Shadow. Zola swam up to Troy and looked at him. "You owe me and Riley for this." Zola told Troy as he carried him to safety. Once they reached the stands, Zola looked in the distance to see an unconscious Riley being taken away by the Mask of the Tides.

Troy watched as Zola jumped back down into the flooded battlefield using psycho cut to literally carve a pathway through the water. "You better put him down!" Zola yelled through his telepathy as he started to run towards the Mask of the Tides, trying to catch him before he escaped with Riley.

Kiri passed out multiple times for the pain as for some reason, Kiri came to terms and thought he would do and as soon as he came to terms with dying his pain stopped as he was left on the ground sweaty and exhaling heavily and grunted as he stood up and clutched onto his stomach and looked around the dazed room and spotted a leather coat he limped his way over and put on the coat which seemed to have been the perfect fit as he spoke "N-Now..." Kiri glanced over at the slip with the adrass on it

"Wh-where am I?" a boy with blue hair asked. He was wearing a white vest and white cargo shorts. He looked around. He had been laying down in a bed and as he sat up he noticed he was in a cell. A pretty big cell. White walls with bars blocking the only exit. He got up and walked to the bars and clutched them as he tried to look around. He could tell his cell was in a hallway of sorts. But it was the only cell in the area as there were actually different lab rooms throughout the hallway. He looked to his left as he heard footsteps coming from that way. It was Callum.

"So you're finally awake?" Callum said as he pulled up a chair and sat right in front of the cell. The boy grabbed the bars in rage and looked at Callum directly in the eyes. "Tell me where I am right now or I promise I'll kill you!" The boy yelled. Callum chuckled as he heard this and pulled out a mirror and tried to hand it to the boy. "You're not going to be able to do anything to me in that body." Callum said snickering. The boy grabbed the mirror from Callum and looked at the mirror. Callum smirked as he saw the terror creep up the boy's face. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! This isn't my body! I sware I'm going to kill you when I get out of this hell hole. I'll have Scizor tear you apart piece by piece!" The boy yelled enraged. "Too bad Scizor left you when he realized what was going on. Tell me, do you know your name?" Callum asked. "Who the hell do you think I am?! I'm-I'm-I don't know..." The boy said as he fell to his knees clutching his head.

Callum laughed as he got up from his seat. "That's right you bastard. Grovel on the floor like the peasant you are!" Callum said in a darker tone. "I don't know how you did it, but you managed to actually make that body work. I congratulate you, but too bad it's short term." Callum said before he started to walk away.

"WAIT!" The boy yelled. Callum stopped. "What is it?" He asked as he turned his head too look at the boy who had finally stood up. "Who am I?" The boy asked. Callum smirked. "That's for you too... how should I put this? Ah yes, remember." Callum said tapping the side of his head as he walked away.

Once Callum was gone, the boy looked at himself in the mirror once again. The body seemed to be in it's late teens. Then the boy got enraged again! "Why can't I remember?!" He yelled as he threw the mirror at the wall, breaking the glass into pieces. He took a deep breath as he walked to the broken glass. As he looked at it, he could see the fractured image of himself in this different body.

(Greg)
Greg heard smashing a few cells over. He grimaced, fearing that someone was being 'Punished'. Abigail ran to the bars, her eyes as wide as golf balls. "Who's there?" She called, her voice tremulous with fear, "What broke?"

Callum and two masqueraders walked over to Greg and Abigail's cell and showed an evil grin when he looked at them. "Don't worry little girl. You'll recieve judgement soon enough. You two, take the father. It's time for him to recieve judgement!" Callum told the two masqueraders. They opened the cell and dragged Greg out. "Say your final goodbyes to your child before we go." Callum told Greg as they locked the cell, leaving Abigail inside.

Greg glared, but knew that if he fought he would only get a worse punishment. Abigail burst out in tears and pounded on the walls of the cell. "Daddy!" She yelled. Greg closed his eyes, biting back the foul words he could shout at the people dragging him.
"Stay strong, Abby," He said, "I'll do my best to not let these people hurt you."
(Just Abigail's POV)
Abigail's eyes stung from the tears she was crying. Her face was flushed from crying. Tears streamed down her face, and her fists were raw from pounding the rough brick. She felt like her world was being torn apart.

Once the two masqueraders took Greg away, it was just Callum left alone with Abigail. "Do you want to know why this is happening?" Callum asked Abigail in a calmer tone. "If you stop crying for a moment, I'll tell you. Maybe we could even find away for you to save your father." Callum told the girl. "Will you listen to what I have to say?" He asked her.

Kiri walked through town, as gazes were fixiated on him. Mostly because of the sweat pouring down his chin and the look on a face which resembled someone who couldn't sleep for a solid week as his hands were limp he just walked and walked until he ended up walking out of town in a daze thinking things such as who was that guy...and why do I feel lonely, when I think back all that I can recall is "darkness" a sudden breeze caught Kiri off guard as when he looked up he was in the middle of a grassy plain and the only building in sight was a lab just down the dirt road with a bike parked outside the door steps

Saturn saw the commission in the stadium and talked to the other Galactics via an earpiece. "Change of plan...the Masqueraders are attacking the stadium and I have the feeling they're trying to get rid of the mega weapon. I shall deal with them." Saturn walked over towards the Stadium and sent out his Toxicroak.
"What do you want?" The Mask of Tides asked, seeing that Saturn was going to attack.

(Mars)
In captivity, Mars realised she hadn't lost all of her Pokemon. Her Bronzong remained. Mars reached down towards one of her secret pockets and found the poke ball containing the beast.

James woke up in the prison. "Fuck." He said as he stood up. He cursed even more when he released who was in the cell with him. He saw the pokeball in her hand. " I wouldn't do that if I was you." He said. " These doors can withstand anything. He looked at the where the key hole was. He checked his inward pocket. He smiled a little bit. There was a bobbie pen in it. " This'll be awhile." He said. If he was planning on getting out of here. then he'll need her help.

Drew looked at the two trainers and detective. " I recommend we go to the stadium." He said as he quickly moved away from them.

Riley had finally woke up from being unconscious. He looked up to see the Mask of the Tides standing in front of him with a Quagsire, Gyrados, and another Pokemon. Ahead of them, he could see another trainer facing them with a Toxicroak. Even further ahead, Riley could see Zola running behind Saturn with a charged up psycho cut. "What is going on here?" Riley asked as he tried to get up.

"These Masquerader fools...they don't know what they're doing..." Saturn said to Riley.

A Mismageous floated down to aid Saturn's Toxicroak.
"Hello boys!" A voice cried as Venus wobbled next to Saturn.
"What are you doing here?" Saturn asked. "I thought I ordered you to help take over the IDF base?"
"I thought you could use a hand. The others seem pretty confused." Venus replied.
"You defy my orders? Fine..." Saturn grunted. At that moment he saw Zola and then Saturn's Gliscor flew down to protect him.
"Don't you agree..." Venus started. "That we can't sit around and be enslaved by these Masquerader fools..."
"We'll look what they're doing now-destroying the mega weapon. How can Cyrus's dream become a reality when you've got these fools in front of us?"

"And what, you know better?" Riley asked Saturn. Riley then listened to their conversation about Cyrus' dream. "Something's telling me that I should take you two down. What do you say, are you up to take these thugs down?" Riley asked the Mask of the Toads as held a pokeball in his hands.

Meanwhile, Zola smacked the Gliscor that got in his way. "Get out the way you oversized flying skourpi!" Zola yelled.

James felt a little shock. " Damn." He said. He looked over at the red head. "Look." He said to her. " I don't like you. You don't like me, but if you want out of here we need to work together." He said to her. " So I recommend we make a temporary truce." He said putting his hand out towards her.

Drew stopped a little bit before he exited. ' It's a trap.' he thought. ' Besides the Jackass might want to do this alone.' Drew walked back to the confrense room. " This is pidgey, Lock down the base. Prepare for an attack."

"No doubt Saturn will try and rescue me." Mars said. But then she looked at her poke ball and stopped. "I'm not going to try and stop you. What you said. It isn't true...I like you!" She giggled.

(Saturn)
"Aerial ace!" Saturn shouted as Gliscor came flying towards Zola once again.
"Shadow ball!" Venus cried. The dark sphere came flying for the mask of the Tides but then a Bastiodon came out of nowhere and blocked the attack. The Mask of Metal entered the Stadium.

"Ah! You must be Saturn. I am the Mask of Metal. These are my colleagues, the Mask of the Tudes and the Mask of Shadow!" He roared.

"I don't see no other Masquerader here." Riley said as heard the Mask of Shadow being mentioned. "Anyways, it looks like you guys are having an argument that I'm not apart of. So if you don't mind, I'm going to go now." Riley said as he tried to sneak away.

Zola jumped over the Gliscor as it flew down to hit him. Then he landed on top of it. "You're so fat that you probably can't even handle my weight and fly!" Zola exclaimed as the Gliscor started to lose altitude.

"Any reason as to why your Gallade can talk?" The Mask of the Tides asked, as his Quagsire emitted several water pulses.
"Grab him!' Saturn ordered his Gliscor. The Gliscor grabbed Quagsire with his claws and threw him towards a wall. Quagsire fainted. At the same time, Toxicroak jumped down and grabbed the Mask of Metal's Bastiodon. With one punch to the back, the beast was sent flying, causing it to faint.

"You twerps!" The Mask of Metal cried. "I have no time for these pathetic underlings. Let my Lucario kill all of you. Tides, inform me of any goings on about this incident." The Mask of Metal snapped his fingers and he was transported away from the area in a large helicopter. His Lucario dropped down from a wall and Toxicroak immediately engaged in direct battle with it.
"Aqua tail!" The Mask of the Tides roared as Gyrados's massive watery tail came slamming down next to Riley, and then Saturn.

"It's my telepathy. All of you can hear me through it." Zola told the others as he watched Quagsire get knocked out by the Gliscor. "How is this oversized Gligar still alive?!" Zola exclaimed as his blade turned green. Zola then charged at the Gliscor using leaf blade.

Meanwhile, Riley had almost escaped without notice when Gyrados' aqua tail landed in front of him knocking him back. "For real?!" Riley exclaimed! Then he looked up and saw the Mask of Metal escaping. Riley sent out his Manetric and ordered it to use thunderbolt on the helicopter. Manetric roared as thunder struck the helicopter.

Gliscor glided out of the way. "Poison tail!" Saturn shouted, as Gliscor flew straight for Zola, with a venom infused tail.

"Aqua Jet!" The Mask of the Tide's Floatzel covered himself with water, directed himself for Saturn. The Floatzel seemed to misdirect itself as it fired. It came straight for Riley's Manetric.

The Mask of Metal, meanwhile, had his helicopter ruined by the thunderbolt blast. He ordered for another one to come through and when it did, he jumped immediately. The other helicopter took him away from the action completely and he returned back to the Masquerader base. He informed the Leader of the situation, who seemed to be already infuriated.

Drew was watching the battle between Riley and the masks via satellite. He wanted to help. but it was only a matter of time before he was defeated.
" Gardivour." He said to Tess. Tess appeared beside him.
"What do you need." Tess said.
"Can you get a message to Zola and see if Riley wants help." Drew said. He might not be BFFs with Riley but he respected the young pup.
" I'll Try." She said.
He then watched as the Mask of Tides Floatzel attacked Who he presumed was Saturn's Manetric. " They're turning on them." He said. " Tess hurry with that Message." he said. He then cursed at himself for revealing Tess's name to the three.
" Zola." Tess said via telepathy. " Do you want any help." She asked.

James looked at Mars in disbelief. " Well." He said in disbelief. "Umm..." Part of him wanted to kiss her and maybe finish what they started in the interrogation room. " Anyways." He said dismissing that train of thought. " Part of me doesn't think Saturn will try and rescue you." He said. " If anything the council will turn on them before hand. And these new guys I highly doubt will let your commander walk in here. So we have to get out of here."

Zola's blade glowed purple as it used psycho cut to counter the poison tail. As they collided, Zola heard Tess' message and slightly blushed. "Um... H-help would b-be nice. I mean yes! Totally!" He said trying to shake off that previous feeling.

Manetric used volt switch to counter the aqua jet and to return to Riley's pokeball. The volt switch colliding with the aqua jet creating an explosion of smoke. "Nice work Manetric! Time to finish this. Come out Garchomp!" Riley exclaimed as he sent out the powerful dragon type. The Pokemon came out roaring and charged at the Floatzel using a full powered dragon claw!

Meanwhile, at the Council HQ. The two masqueraders carried Greg to the Leader. "I feel bad for this guy. The Leader looks pretty pissed and that's bad luck for this guy." one of the masqueraders said. "Callum said to bring him to the Leader for judgement." the other masquerader said as they arrived at the Leader's chamber. "Leader, we have brought the prisoner for judgement." the masquerader said as they sent the chained up Greg to his knees in front of the Leader.

"Tell me David." Said Looker, walking up to Drew. "Is there any way us three could have a way of having clearance to the Plank? Me, Ella and Patrick need a way of transporting Masqueraders and Galactics to you IDF agents fast. Also, we need to get into that stadium immediately!"

Drew looked at the three of them. " Unfortanently from a report we just recived the Plank is under enemy Control. But we could go to the igloo. I'll get you Clarence." After a few minutes Drew walked back up to looker and handed him a badge. " Welcome aboard code name Scarmory. Here's Three Abras, They'll bring you where you have to go.

Tess looks at Drew and shakes her head. "Alright." He said. "You guys stay here." He said as he held Tess's hand as they teleported away.
Drew reappeared in the middle of the battle. " Tess stay near Zola Keep anything that can fly away from him." Tess shook her head and moved near Zola. " Hey stranger." She said.
" Electra." Drew said as he sent out his Electivre. " Help the garchomp with the water types."

Patrick and Ella were behind Looker. They saw him. "Now it's time to bring it to them! To the stadium!" Looker shouted and with that the three Abras teleported the group to the stadium.
They appeared on the other side of the top rim of the stadium, where they were opposite to Saturn.

"End of the line Masqueraders!" Looker shouted. The Mask of the Tides turned around.
"Well if it isn't everybody's favourite last of the police force!" Saturn laughed.
"Get 'em Croagunk!" Looker yelled as Croagunk appeared. He wore a navy blue police hat. However, Croagunk seemed overwhelmed when he saw Toxicroak.
Toxicroak himself was fighting Lucario. This ended suddenly when Toxicroak grabbed Lucario's feet and threw him towards a metal bar. Lucario fainted.
Croagunk ran up to Toxicroak but got hit by one of Gyrados's Aqua Tails. The impact sent him into the sky.

"Don't worry we'll cover for you!" Patrick shouted. "Go Raptor!" Patrick's Staraptor appeared.
"Let's do this! Go Drifter!" Ella's Driftblim appeared.
"Steel wing!" Raptor hit Floatzel with a metallic wing.
"Shadow Ball!" Drifter shot a blast of ghostly energy towards Gyrados. Gyrados lashed out with his tail. The projectile was deflected and hit Venus's Mismagius.
"Mystical Fire!" Venus shouted. Flames surrounded Croagunk and he was trapped. Then Raptor's head was on fire and so was Drifter's.

Sazandora was confused why the stadium flooded. He backed away sliwly from the stadium. He ran out of backstage and Gallade followed him. He ran into Meldoy and tripped.
Melody looked over as Sazandora ran into her knocking hwr down. She laughed and said," Smooth," She dusted of her dress and stood helping Sazandora up.

Abigail looked at Callum. Tears were still streaming from her eyes. She had been, and still was a little, crying so hard that she was hiccupping in between words. "W-what are they gonna do?" She asked. Her hands grasped the bars. "Why did you take us here?"

"Tell me little girl, what if I told you the person who caused all of this senseless trouble knew what they were doing? They purposely did this. They put all of you in harm's way to protect themselves. Would you hate that person?" Callum asked her.

"Well then why didn't you just go after that person instead of us?" Abigail answered the question with another question. "We didn't do anything wrong!" She immediately remembered Eevee. Her brows knitted with worry for her furry brown friend. I hope they don't have it, Abigail thought.

"You're one smart child." Callum told her as he knelt down in front of the cell. "The problem is, we can't get to that person. You see, that person we want purposely caused your family to be attacked. They will be the reason your father is killed." Callum said as he stood up again. "The way it works in this world is for you to see death to gain hate. That hatred will then guide you to discover your true purpose in this world. Or you could bring in that hatred before it's too late and save your father. Listen, we're not the evil ones. This is just the consequence of that person's actions. Trust me, after this, you'll definitely know how to hate." Callum said looking down at Abigail.

"What am I talking about? You're just a child. Even if you wanted to get back at that person for what they did to your family, you're too young and have no experience." Callum said. Callum took a deep breath as he looked at Abigail.

"Okay kid, I'll explain in simpler terms. You know when you make a promise, you're supposed to keep it. Well, you also know that it's really bad to break a promise. Well, someone purposely broke a promise with us. That promise was the thing keeping your family safe and that person purposely broke that promise!" Callum stated as he punched the bars in a sudden anger. "That person actually threw you under the bus to protect themselves! What do you think? They broke a promise to keep you and your family safe when they knew what would happen. Aren't you mad at that person for doing that? I would never, ever put my family in harm's way! I would sacrifice my life for my family!" Callum exclaimed.

Then he took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Sorry about that. I just take it very personally when someone does that type of thing. Do you understand where I'm coming from?" He asked Abigail. "What do you think of that person who let this happen to you and your family?" Callum asked her.

Abigail gave Callum a curious look. "Who did it?" She asked. "And why can't you go get them? I mean, you took us. Why can't you just go and take them?"

"If I told you who did it, it would ruin the suprise. The reason we can't get to her is, well to be blunt, we have no idea where she is." Callum told Abigail before came up with an idea. "Actually, we could use you. Yes! Will you help us lure out the traitor?" Callum asked her with newfound confidence.

Abigail thought about this carefully. She might be hurting someone. Then an idea occurred to her. "Only if you'll get whoever's in charge to let Daddy go, and if we can get Eevee back," She said.

Callum took a deep breath as he knew Greg was already facing the Leader. "I'll see what I can do about your father. But as for your Eevee, it got away with your brother and mother." Callum told Abigail as he put his hand through the cell to shake her's. "So do you promise to help us if we spare your father?" Callum asked the girl.

(OOC: Jeesh, they're taking advantage of a stupid child! Who doesn't even have a Pokemon of her own!)
Abigail shook the man's hand. "I promise," She said, not knowing the trouble she could be causing for her brother, sister, and mother right now, or even that these people had threatened Isabel in order to get her to work for them.

Callum smirked as he shook Abigail's hand knowing that he had played the child. "Remember a promise is a promise. Try not to break it." Callum said with a slight smile. "Anyways, I'm going to see what I can do to get your dad back, okay. So you just stay here and relax. I'll see if I can get some toys for you as well." Callum said as he started to walk away.

The Leader circled the room. "That stupid Mask of the Tides is bowing our cover! Those pitiful Galactics are actually winning. Patrick has appeared. We must grab him before he escapes!" He turned towards Callum. "Take Abigail up. Train her...into the next Mask of Fairies!" He laughed an evil laugh before becoming more serious as he saw the Mask of the Tides battle Patrick. Floatzel fired at Raptor with Aqua Jet, then bit deep into his feathers and skin using a Crunch attack.

Kiri walked as close as he could to the strange lab as the door suddenly swung open with a little kid rushing past him with a brand new turtwig in his arms, the little kid seemed delighted as he scurried away not minding Kiri, he looked back at the opened door where a young adult in a lab coat looked at him in utter shock, as he struggled to mouth the words as he raised his arms in utter shock "M-M-Munchkin your back!!" The young man said as he marched towards him "Where the hell have you been!!!" He said in a tone that was mean yet caring

Zola looked at Tess as he grabbed the Gliscor's tail. "Hey...." He said as he threw the Gliscor on the ground. Garchomp watched as the Floatzel he attacked had diverted it's attention to the Staraptor. Garchomp roared in anger as it felt that it had been ignored. It used dragon claw as it charged at the distracted Floatzel.

Riley ran over to David when he saw him teleport onto the battlefield. "Hey, you're an agent, right? These people attacked during the middle of my battle! Arrest them or something!" Riley exclaimed.

Meanwhile, at the Council HQ, Callum listened to the Leader's command. "You know what they say sir, great minds think alike! Anyways, what do you want to do about her father? Kill him and say that the traitor did it? I'm sure that would give her enough of a reason to want to get revenge. What do you think?" Callum asked the Leader as he sent out his main Pokemon. It was a Bisharp. The Bisharp put it's sharp arm around Greg's neck ready to slit it. "I was planning to save my ace till we get to Unova, but I think he could give you a little demonstration of what Unova has to offer." Callum told the Leader.

Gliscor fainted. Saturn was repulsed. "Don't you understand...we're on the same side!" He shouted.
Looker's Croagunk ran up the huge tail of Gyrados and with one final poison jab the beast fainted. Floatzel got hurt by the dragon claw attack and subsequently jumped onto one of the higher levels to heal. The Mask of the Tides sent out his two other Pokemon: A Bibarel and an Empoleon.
"Rollout and Hydro pump!" He shouted. Bibarel turned into a ball and rolled towards Raptor. Raptor was hit and fainted. Empoleon blasted s torrent of water at Drifter and Drifter also fainted.

"Dammit!" Patrick cried.

(The Leader)
"I am fully aware of what opportunities lie in Unova, being of Unovan origin myself. I too have a Bisharp. However, we must focus at the task at hand. I'll let you deciede whether you want to kill him...we could always use another hostage to threaten our enemies with though!" The Leader yelled.