• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh League tournament

All the masqueraders and their Pokemon turned to David surrounding him. "You must not understand." The Mask of Shadow said. "Do you not see that you just teleported right into the middle of a group of ten or so of the enemy? And then you expect us to listen to your commands. Who the hell do you think you are. Arceus?!" The Mask of Shadow stated still holding on to the mother. The masqueraders roared after he said that. The Snorlax and Drapion who had broke through the roof looked at David like he was crazy. The Luxray, Flareon, Bronzong were still there while the Ludicolo had feinted. A Floatzel, Gliscor, and Roserade had also joined the battle for the masqueraders. More masqueraders were still on their way while the raid on the HQ was still ongoing. "And for your information, you could shoot me but I don't think you'll get the results you expect." The Mask of Shadow told David.

" Thanks for the tip." Drew said He smiled a little bit. " Now let me awnser your question. I am a member of a military defense. Do you really think it would be so easy for you to invade the headquarters." He snapped his fingers as multiple officers with their pokemon appeared behind the masqueraders and torrents came out of the celling. " Now who do you think you are?" He said.

The Mask of Shadow smirked under his mask as the water poured into the room. Other the water type Pokemon, the other masqueraders were trying to get away. "Water huh? Let's see the power of the Mask of the Tides!" He exclaimed before shoving the mother's head under water, causing her to suffocate. "Unlike the Leader and Callum, I don't take prisoners!" He exclaimed laughing.

Julia fought to get above the water, still having a little bit of air left. Isabel panicked and grabbed a pencil from a nearby nightstand and chucked it at the Mask of Shadow. As for Sceptile and Pidgeot, all of the Distortion World broke loose there. Pidgeot swooped over to the mother and tried to pull her out of the water. Sceptile sent a barrage of razor-sharp leaves, Leaf Storm, towards the Masqueraders. Jason ran to his mom and helped to pull her free.

" Tess." He said. Tess left her Pokeball. "Moon blast this asshole." Drew said. Tess absorbed the moons power and fired it at the Mask of Shadows.

The Mask of Shadow pulled the mother out of the water and put her in front of him. All attacks went through them as well as the moonblast. When Jason and Pidgeot tried to grab the mother, they all went right through him."So much for that. So know what will you do now? All your attacks will phase right through me." The Mask of Shadow told them through the chaos.

Meanwhile, Callum had been watching and was beginning to be impatient. Then he contacted the five masqueraders that were left out side. "Ready the explosives. Detonate in three." He told them. "I don't give a damn how many soldiers we lose. Just blow their base straight to the distortion world!" Callum commanded. The masqueraders outside set the triggers to detonate in three unknown to the Mask of Shadow or anyone else.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
The Mask of Darkness teleported into the room. "What do we have here? Several puny weaklings and an army of indestructable masks! You'll never defeat us all!" He shouted to the IDF agents across the room. He then showed his hand to the Mask of Shadow. In it, were the masks that both the Mask of Fire and the Mask of Grass had once worn before they too had died.
"Take these two other aspects!" The Mask of Darkness said to the Mask of Shadow.

(Looker)
"Alright, we're going to teleport Venus to the Igloo!" Looker announced. Suddenly, a large Vespiquen flew upwards and attacked him. The attack cut open Venus's handcuffs.

"You haven't got me yet! Vespiquen use attack order!" Many tiny combee flew towards Looker.

"Nero, now!" Patrick shouted. Nero took the hit then used Drill Peck to slam Vespiquen into a wall. Vespiquen fainted.

"You two stay and deal with the others! There's been another Masquerader attack on the IDF base IN this city!" Looker handcuffed Venus once more and used an Abra to teleport her into the Igloo. Patrick and Ella remained behind.l

(Mars)
Mars readied the poke ball with Bronzong in it. She looked across the hallway and saw that Saturn had teleported to her location.
"I'm here to rescue you!" Saturn cried.
"Saturn, don't do this!" Mars cried, dropping her poke ball. "It's all a trap to get you in here."
At that moment, a group of IDF agents ran towards Saturn.
"Fine." Said Saturn and then his Alakazam teleported him away.

(Saturn)
"I believe Mars is on their side now."Saturn said.
"Leave her. She'll be on our side when the mega weapon is complete. The Masqueraders have attacked the IDF base. When they have finished, we shall push our final attack." Mercury said.
"Are you ordering me?" Saturn shouted. Both out their fists up to each other.
"You two stop!" Shouted Jupiter
"Fine! Jupiter and Charon, you two go to the IDF base in Starlight City in the back way. The IDF agents will already have their hands full with the Masqueraders. Mercury, you provide cover on one of the side enterences. I will go the other side. We each will be in control of a group of grunts. The scientists will be at the stadium, in the underground base, working on the mega weapon. It is estimated to be finished around the time of this attack. When this happens, Charon will go to the stadium. A short while after this phase, Mercury and I will come to guard the stadium." Saturn explained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isabel glared at the Mask of Shadow. "Why are you even doing this?" She questioned. "What drove you to be so insane that you have to threaten, to kill innocent people to get your way?" She shook her head. "We'll find your Achilles heel. I can guarantee that."

The Mask of Shadow looked at two masks in the Mask of Darkness' hands. "Excellent! Here, take the mother for a moment." He said putting the mother into the Mask of Darkness' custody. He grabbed the two masks, with one in each hand and absorbed their powers. "Watch Isabel, this is what will happen once we capture you. I will take that power you had as the Mask of Fairy and make it mine." He told Isabel. He could feel the power of fire and grass flow through him. Once he finished absorbing their powers, the masks turned to dust. "My powers have reached new heights." He said before turning to David, Jason, and Isabel placing his hands in front of him. "Here, have a flamethrower!" He exclaimed as a stream of fire went right at them.

Isabel gasped, absolutely terrified. Jason tackled her and David, pushing them into the water so that they didn't get burned to a crisp. Once the fire had stopped, they got out. Pidgeot let out a battle cry and went at the Mask of Darkness.

A Spiritomb popped up from a pokeball in front of the Mask of Darkness. It blocked the Pidgeot's attack.
"You'll have to do better than that!" The Mask of Darkness laughed. "We need to teleport back. The Mask of Psychic have Pokemon for us!" A group of psychic pokemon rushed in from some Masqueraders' poke balls. One of which teleported the Mask of Darkness away.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Shadow, we have 30 seconds to get out of here. We have explosives set up around the building!" A masquerader told Shadow. "What?! Who's idea was that! Anyways we have to get out of here." He stated as he grabbed the mother. "I wanted to kill you myself but it looks like I'm not going to get my chance." Shadow told Isabel who was underwater. "Here's a goodbye present." He told them. He raised his free hand and the water level started to rise, eventually filling the area from bottom to top with water. He smacked the mothers head into the wall, knocking her out and teleported away, leaving the mother to drown.

Outside, the masqueraders who had escaped, got into the SUVs and drove off. Callum was watching everything. He knew the explosives wouldn't be enough to destroy the whole building, but it would be enough to have to weaken the IDF forces and make them vulnerable to another attack. "15 seconds." Callum said as continued to watch through a camera in a masqueraders mask.

Last edited:
Isabel looked over to a window. The place was about to be blown up anyways. She got Jason's attention and pointed to Sceptile, then the window. Jason nodded to the Grass type, who used a Leaf Blade on the window. It cracked, then shattered. The water gushed out, carrying the group with. Isabel grabbed onto the windowsill. Jason had been wise enough to grab hold of a wall inside. Julia was plummeting out the window, until Pidgeot grabbed her and flew her down. It rushed back up, grabbed Isabel, dropped her off, and repeated the process with Jason and David.

Then Patrick and Ella teleported in, using op their Abras.

"Stop right there!" Ella shouted. "You all are under arrest! Rose Thorn, use giga drain!" The pokemon next to her absorbed the energy of many of the Pokemon the Masqueraders had. A number of Pokemon dropped to the floor and fainted.

"How are we going to stop this rising water?" Patrick asked, as he sped up his voice.

"We teleport as many agents out as possible!" Ella answered.

"Never mind them, they've all got Abras! See if you can find any innocent civilians without Abras, maybe like them!" Looker walked in and pointed to the window and saw Isabel. Moments ago, Looker had dropped off Venus and a number of Galactic grunts at the Igloo and handed them over to IDF agents. "Use your Abras!" He said.

The three of them teleported to where Isabel was.

Isabel closed her eyes and let out an aggravated sigh. "I swear to Arceus, if you're another wave of Masqueraders," She muttered. Jason was sitting down on a bench with Julia lying next to him. Pidgeot got ready to attack, but didn't. After all, the IDF members had Abra too.

"It's okay! We're not Masqueraders!" Ella shouted to Isabel.
"We're here to save you...grab on to our Abras!" Patrick cried.
"We need to get out of here...they're going to blow up the whole base in a matter of seconds! This girl here must be the one they're going after-the Mask of Fairies I hear. You don't happen to be called Isabel are you?" Looker asked the girl.

Isabel nodded and grabbed one of the yellow Pokemon's arms. Jason did the same, whilst still holding their mother. Isabel remembered what the Masqueraders had told her, that her sister was at their base. She knew that there was no way to save her yet, but she wouldn't let anyone just let her be a prisoner.

Callum watched as moments later, the building erupted in flames with simultaneously explosions. "Now let's see how the IDF deals with this." He said to himself as he continued to watch.

The Mask of Shadow reappeared next to The Leader. "The mission is a success. We have destroyed the IDF HQ." Shadow told The Leader.

The Abra teleported the group to the Igloo. "We've got Isabel safe in our hands." Looker said, speaking to the IDF agents via an earpiece.
(The Leader)
"Excellent! You know, you ought to be on the list...of people who should receive my approval as the next Leader. There are other IDF bases around Sinnoh, however, that was one of the biggest ones. A good and hard hitting blow!" The Leader shouted. "Now we must find where the remaining ones are scattered. There are two places so far we've established where they keep criminals: one we know is called the Plank and the other is called the Igloo. We've captured a number of IDF agents. They've told us all about these locations. They haven't said where they are though. Tell the others to return home!"

The ' IDF agents' started to fire at Mars. James pulled her away. " What part of this prison has been taken over did you not understand." He said to her. As he took her by the hand and tried to get out of there. a bullet went through one of his shoulders. he pushed Mars into the med bay and locked the room. " Well atleast this isn't a prison cell anymore." He said.
Drew walked around to see the group of people that made it to the igloo. " Staravia, Togekiss, Harbinger, and Skarmaory fallow me." he said.

"You sure about that Leader?" Callum asked walking into the room. "I hope you didn't forget about me as a candidate for the next Leader. Anyways, I have ordered the others to return." Callum said as he looked at the Mask of Shadow. "I appreciate the offer, but I'm not a leader type of guy. Anyways, I placed a tracker on the mother, so you could use that to find her location. I must be on my way. Long live the Council." He told the Leader while looking at Callum before vanishing. "Shall I go track the mother's location?" Callum asked.

Drew looked at the group he assembled. Then he was thankful that an EMP field souronded the Igloo destroying anyform of tracking devices just incase that mask was able to slip one onto the group. " As Harbinger knows, and I'm pretty sure Ella knows. My actual name is Andrew Leuric." he said.

Isabel sat down. "They just won't stop..." She whispered to herself. "First Abigail and Dad, and now they tried to kidnap Mom...Are we ever going to be safe...?" She was beginning to lose hope. Jason put Julia down on the floor, careful not to hurt her.

"Wake up Riley. It's time to get up." A ghost like figure said to Riley. "N-no it can't be!" Riley stated in fear as he looked at the shadowy figure that appeared in front of him. "Why did you leave us to die Riley? WHY!" The shadow exclaimed moving closer to Riley. "P-please! I-I'm s-so sorry." Riley begged as he tried backing away only to be stopped by a wall behind him. "No you're NOT!" The shadow exclaimed as it went at Riley.

Riley screamed as he got up. He looked around to notice he was in the middle of an alley way. "W-where am I?" He asked himself as he tried to stand only to stumble as he tried to stand upright. He grabbed his head feeling searing pain coming from it. "Wh-what's going?" He asked himself, using the wall to keep him standing upright. Then he started to wobble his way out the alleyway. As he came out, he could see the stadium in the distance and tried to make his way back.

(Aspen)
Aspen was walking the streets, with Blade by her side. The Gallade looked around. "Something's not right," He said. Aspen sighed.
"Of course something's not right," She said sarcastically, "The Tournament was attacked, a hotel went up in flames, and some other building just spontaneously blew up!" Aspen was still not aware of Isabel's current situation, or even that the building that had exploded was the IDF HQ. Then again, no one in the public was. Blade shook his head.
"Something else." He spotted Riley staggering out of the alleyway. "Over there!"
"What the...Riley?" Aspen ran over and helped him stand straighter. "What happened to you?"

Sazandora wandered out of the stadium with a confused look on his face. He noticed Aspen and Riley. He figured Riley had something to do with this. So, he walked over to the two,' What the hell, is going on here?"

"Thanks." Riley told Aspen as she helped him stand. "My memory is kind of fuzzy but the last thing I remember was running out the stadium. I don't know why I ran out but I just did for some odd reason. It's weird and now I feel dizzy." Riley said as he held on too Aspen. Then he looked at Sazandora who just appeared. "Hey Sazan." Riley greeted remembering him by the nickname he had given him.

" Hey, Riley, You did good in your battle, Hey, I wonder, why were you so ticked at the guy you were battling.' Sazandora put his hands in his pockets and whistled Wally's theme. He looked to the sky and sighed.

Aspen knew that whoever had attacked the stadium might be the reason that Riley was so shaken. "The stadium was attacked. That was probably why you ran out," She said.

"First off Sazan, that guy was ticked off at me forever reason. I won't be suprised if he managed to poison me when his friend with the mask hit me a blast of water. And secondly Aspen, I'm not scared of some clowns wearing masks and people with colored hair dressed in metal outfits. I bet you someone used to confuse ray or something on me. Just watch, I'm going to find whoever did this and kick their sorry..." He looked at Aspen and Sazan before completing his statement. "...behind for lack of a better term. Anyways, we should get back to the stadium to see what's going on." Riley told Aspen and Sazan as he tried to walk on his own.

" Alright, I didn't understand what happened, I think I fell asleep against the wall." Sazandora continued whistling Wally's theme. He started to think about his time in hoenn after the tournament there ended. He looked at the stadium as he followed Riley.

Aspen sighed and shrugged. She followed Riley and Sazandora, with Blade in tow. "I think something's up," The Pokemon told Aspen telepathically. Aspen nodded, not wanting to say anything to attract either of her friends's attention.

As they made their way back to the stadium, there were crowds of people who were trying to get back in. The lines were humongous. "Good thing we have passes for being competitors." Riley said aloud to no one in particular as they skipped through the line only stopping to show their passes to the check-in person. "Congrats for moving on." The check-in person told them. "Thanks. By the way, was there a Gallade seen anywhere in the stadium?" Riley asked the guy. "You mean your Gallade, the one that was trying to attack your opponent after you disappeared?" An officer said walking up to them. "Yeah." Riley said as he turned to face him. "We have him in custody for assaulting another trainer." The officer told Riley. "WHAT?!" Riley exclaimed, yelling over the crowd waiting in line who all turned to look at the group of three. "Sorry about that." Riley said as he saw the crowd looking at them which made him feel awkward. Then he shrugged it off and looked at the officer. "Can you please let him go? He thought I was kidnapped and attacked that trainer because he attacked me first." Riley pleaded with the officer. The officer thought for a moment as he looked at the group. "Fine, but only if you three allow my son to meet you. He really wants to meet some elite trainers and I would appreciate if you could let him meet you." The officer told the group. "I'm fine with that. How about you two?" Riley asked Aspen and Sazan.

"I'm alright with that, also everyone has Gallades at this tournament," Sazandora said, as he reached for a pokeball. Gallade stood and rolled his eyes. Sazandora looked at the check in person," As long as you're ok with a bad autograph, I have terrible handwriting."

Aspen laughed. "Same though," She said to Sazandora. She turned back to the officer. "I'm fine with meeting your son," She told him. Blade nodded, giving his consent for some reason. Or maybe he was just agreeing with Sazandora on the fact that everyone had Gallades.

"Thank you all very much. I really appreciate this." The officer told them. "Okay, follow me." The officer motioned them as he started to walk off. "My son's name is Danny and he's only 8 years old. He really likes to watch Pokemon battles." The officer told them as they were walking. A few moments later they arrived in front of a door. "This is the security room. I left my son in there because there was no where else to leave him. And he was really angry at me for leaving him there where he couldn't even watch the tournament." The officer told them. "I think I can handle that. I'll get us some box seats so we could watch the matches and chill there as well." Riley told the officer. "Thank you so much. Anyways, I have to get back now. I'll go get them to release your Gallade." The officer said before walking away. "I wonder what happened to the mother." Riley said once the officer was out of hearing range. "So who wants to go in first? I'm not so good at greeting little children." Riley told Aspen and Sazan.

"Well, I'll go 2nd, Will you go Aspen?" Sazandora said as he leaned up against the wall, He continued to whistle, this time it was Professor Sycamore's theme.

It didn't look like Aspen was going to respond to Riley opened the door himself. As soon as he opened the door, he could see a little boy turn his head to look at him with a shocked face. "Oh my god, it's you!" The little boy yelled as he ran up to Riley. "Yeah it's me. What your name kid?" Riley asked as he patted the boy's head. "My name is Danny!" The excited boy told Riley. "Well my name is Riley. Nice to meet you. Hey, you want to go watch the tournament?" Riley asked the boy. "For real?! I wanted to watch but daddy didn't let me." Danny told Riley feeling sad. "Well your dad was the one who asked us to meet you." Riley stated. "Really? Daddy is the best!" The boy exclaimed before looking at Sazan and Aspen. "It's Aspen from the Hoenn League!" Danny exclaimed. Then he Sazan and didn't recognize him. "Who's he?" Danny asked.

"I'm Sazandora, but you can call me Sazan," Sazandora said. Gallade followed him. Gallade was excited becuase he'd never seen anyone more excited about Pokémon battling.

(Melody)
Melody was confused at what happened in the stadium. She looked around for someone she new. She noticed Sazandora go into a room and went to go talk to him. Melody was stopped abruptly by a knife to her throat.

(Plumeria)
Plumeria saw a girl who was in the tournament. She noticed the girl was Melody, who had stopped her plans before. She tok out her shank and held if it Melody's throat. She then whispered in Melody's ear," Your coming with me,"

"Your Gallade so cool!" Danny exclaimed as he touched Gallade's arm. "Hey, let's go watch the matches and we could talk more there." Riley told Danny. "I can't wait!" Danny exclaimed as he stayed close to Sazan's Gallade. "Okay then, let's go." Riley said as he opened the door to go back out. Once he stepped back into the hallway, he saw a girl putting a knife to another girl's throat. "What's going here?" Riley asked the two girls.