• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 2.0

Moon threw her lavender cloak on, and pulled the hood over her head, then pulled a book about Eevee and its evolutions out of her bag. Moon began read, as reading calmed her down, especially if she was wearing her cloak. Sunny began putting the food up in a cabinet.

Steven climbed back into the tree house and saw moon reading went to talk hesited and didn't he climbed into the pillow closet and started reading his own book fantastic beasts and where to find them

Moon desided to go for a walk. She put her book down, then climbed down the later, and headed toward the direction of a lake. Sunny started munching on a Oran Berry, while looking at instructions on how to dye his fur. He wanted to dye his fur so if King Cloud ever saw him, he wouldn't recognize him. Sunny wanted to dye his light blonde fur light brown.

Steven kept reading and found out moon had left but didn't mind he left a note reading "dear moon and sunny I'm leaving sunny ask moon if you want the details I'm sorry moon " Steven left with tears in his eyes

Sunny saw the note and read it, then gasped. He then climbed down the latter and started running around. "Steven! Come back!" Sunny called. Moon was at the other side of the lake, so she didn't hea Sunny calling for Steven. Moon sat down and started watching the clouds. Moon jumped and whimpered when she saw a cloud shaped like King Cloud.

Steven heard sunny calling out and cryed even harder he loved moon and sunny because of how they treated them but just couldn't come to say it so he ran to the lake and saw moon sitting there looking at the clouds

A Chatot grabbed Moon's cloak and started flying away with it. "Hey! Give that back!" Moon yelled, chasing the Chatot. She used Iron Tail on the Chatot, causing it to drop the cloak. Moon picked the cloak up and put it back on, then started to head back to the treehouse. She noticed Steven. "Hi Steven." Moon said shyly.

(I was busy and ended up forgetting about this roleplay.)

Moon sat beside Steven. "You're not stupid. Don't talk about yourself that way." Moon scolded Steven. Moon hated it when some on talked bad about themselves, so she was slightly upset. "Anyway, what's wrong?" Moon asked Steven.

Moon's ears and tail drooped, and she teared up. Getting shouted at always tore her up, and she felt she had done something wrong. "Sorry..." Moon whispered before running back to the treehouse. Sunny was outside trying to dye his fur light brown. He didn't notice Moon.

"Its okay." Moon whispered, curling up into a ball in a corner. Moon felt like she was in trouble. Sunny accidentally got brown fur dye in his eyes, and started screaming. "Ahh! It burns! It burns!" Sunny screamed, rolling around on the ground and pawing at his eyes.

Moon stayed curled up in the corner, not making a sound. Moon WS deep in thought, so she did not hear Steven. "Why does everyone get mad at me? I do my best, I always do the right thing, but everyone gets mad at me!" Moon thought to herself sadly, beginning to cry.

Moon heard Steven, so she quickly whipped her tears away, hoping Steven hadn't noticed. "I'm fine." Moon mumbled. Sunny ran into the tree house and grabbed a towel and then ran back outside. Moon didn't notice Sunny ran into the treehouse and grabbed a towel.

" No your not you where crying and everything what can I do to help" Steven said "I just you treat me so kindly and then I go around and make you sad like 3 times" Steven hugs moon "and I love you steven whispered to himself

Moon heard Steven whisper to himself, and blushed. "I'm fine." Moon repeated, sighing. Outside, Sunny gave up on dying his fur, and climbed on top of a moss covered rock. He fell asleep, not noticing the white light appearing around him.

Moon looked out a window, watching Sunny. Sunny woke up and felt funny, and noticed his tail was now part of a leaf. "I did! I finally did it! I evolved!" Sunny shouted happily, jumping up and down. Sunny had evolved into Leafeon. Moon smiled, happy for her younger brother.

"Great!" Sunny called to Steven, jumping from one tree to another, and occasionally using vine whip to swing from tree to tree. Sunny was very much enjoying being a Leafeon. Moon watched Sunny from a window. "He seems happy." Moon thought to herself.

" hey since when could I " Steven couldn't finish the sentence cause he was stuck in a tree cause he used vine whip "damm this is kinda hard" Steven turned his head and looked at moon and smiled

Moon stared at Steven for a few minutes before walking inside a closet that was impossible to see, unless one knew it was there. Sunny chuckled and used vine whip to get Steven unstuck. "If you asked Moon, she might let you borrow one of her books about eeveelutions so you'll know more about Leafeon. That way you would know some of the things you can do." Sunny suggested.

"Ok thanks but moon seems really sad I don't know why but she is " Steven told sunny "I think it's my fault but I can't tell" Steven entered the treehouse wondering where moon when he look out the window " sunny get up here guards are coming " Steven whispered

"What?!" Sunny asked Steven, climbing into the treehouse. He saw the guards from the window and growled. Moon heard Steven through the door of the closet and started to panic. "No! No no no no no! There can't be guards here! They'll find me!" Moon thought to herself, beginning to shake from fear.

picking berries then hearing the sound of voices walking to the noise ,and find a tree house climbing in it staring at sunny and steven Also the talking closest ,umm whats going on and hello prince Sunny wheres your sister? @Midnight Espeon

Sunny jumped when he heard Neo, and then growled at him. "Who are you?! Why do you want to know where Moon is?!" Sunny growled protectively. Moon heard Sunny, and slowly climbed inside a pillow, not making a sound. "I wonder who it is. I hope it isn't a guard..." Moon began to shake in fear.

Neo Began to look for Princess Moon Then sees the shaking pillow and looks in it P-Princess M-Moon is that you ? Neo Asks Kinda confused Hey Prince Sunny I thought you were gonna evolve first and the guards are checking every house in the village please do some thing they took my house I have no where to go please my royal one. Neo says Sobbing in front of sun@Midnight Espeon Im Neo your roylal one

"We can't do anything! All we can do is run and hide, because if they find Moon, they will kill her!" Sunny growled. Moon whimpered and cowarded inside the pillow case, not wanting to come out in case some guards came in. "N-no! N-no princess Moon here!" Moon whimpered.

well I could be in some service Prince Sunny I want to help please prince sunny Neo Begged I have no where to live but i do know some where
the guards never go you could stay there and i can try and get you there if you like Neo says more confident. Let me help I can fight I can help please Prince Sunny ill help

Last edited: