• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 2.0

Steven here'd the screaming and ran straight for the place of moons landing to check on the person who was in pain he saw moon and ran for her "what happened to you princess how did you get out here" Steven asked

Moon started to get up, but winced in pain. One of the guards walked up to Moon. "King Cloud demands you return to your room, Princess Moon." The guard said, then picked Moon up. Moon looked at Steven. "Help me!" Moon whispered as the guard carried her inside the castle. The guard threw Moon into her room, then walked off. Moon whimpered when she saw her father was in her room, looking ready to kill Moon. "Goodbye, cruel world..." Moon thought sadly as King Cloud dragged Moon to the castle dungeon. He threw Moon in, then walked out, locking the door. Unbeknownst to King Cloud, however, Moon had rigged the lock on the dungeon door to where it would become unlocked after a few minutes. Moon started to crawl out of the dungeon, however passed out.

Kathleen walked into the tavern in shine city after washing off the ash from her fur. "One full meal and a room" She said smirking at the sandslash behind the counter. The Shandslash sighed. "What do you need me for?" He asked Kathleen. "I need help getting by bag back from the casle" She replied quietly keping her smirk as her eyes shown insanity. The pokemon looked at her with no fear. "3 gold no less" The Sandslash replied folding his arms. Kathleen sighed as she pulled out the 3 gold she recently stole. "Make cassy take over. We are leaving now, Friend" Kathleen replied saying the last word with dark meaning.

They left the tavern with Kathleen in the lead as they headed to the casle. She paused at the forrest making sure the sandslash was keeping up as they continued. The duo paused near the edge of the forrest the casle in front of them. The sandslash begain to dig down to make a tunnel to the dungeon big enough for kathleen. when the pokemon was far enough in the umbreon jumped down the hole. They continued untile the sandslash hit rock. "We are here" He said as he dug a hole from him self on the side. Kathleen used iron tail to brake the rock as she jumped into the room. On the floor in font of her was moon. "Wow the king really got to her" She said laughing before turning the dungeon, "guard the entrance!" Kathleen comanded as she began to look for her bag.

King Cloud walked into the dungeon and saw Kathleen. He growled before using vine whip and throwing Kathleen and her friends out. He then covered up the hole with very strong vines, then turned to Moon. "Now, you shall die." King Cloud bellowed before picking up a knife and throwing it at Moon. It it her tail. King cloud then began slashing at Moon using Vine whip. One of the guards came into the dungeon. "Go destroy Moon's chest. She will no longer need it." The king commanded the flareon guard. The guard nodded, then walked to Moon's room. At the end of Moon's bed was Moon's chest. The flareon used Flamethrower on the chest, burning it til nothing was left but ashes. Kathleen's bag was inside the chest, so it was burned into ashes as well.

Though the wall she could hear the command. Anger surged though her as she used a stronger version of iron tail. It instantly cut all the vines. She used mean look on the king to make him stay before strinting to find moons room. Fury blew though her as she rased though the casle following the guard. Any guards who started against her got a tast of there own blood and her claw. It they weren't dead then they were Seriously hurt, but kathleen didnt care for them at all. She managed to burst though the door to find her bag in ashs. Kathleen turned to the onlt suspects to cowering flareon in the corner. She turned to him using mean look to make him stay. None of the nice pokemon is was know for was in her eyes. A deep growel left her thout as her rings glowed brighter maker her stronger. She then used dark pulse on the pokemon making him faint. Kathleen looked back at her bag of ashs a new furrey blew though her before more guards came in the room. She again used dark pulse on them before jumping though the window onto the roof. The moonlight made her feel better but now completely as she jumped down using moonlight (the move) to make sure she didnt faint as she landed. Kathleen then sprinted away into the forrest unknown to were she was going.

"Stupid Umbreons..." King Cloud grumbled angrily. Moon gained continuous, and yelled in pain. She grabbed the knife out of her tail and yanged it out, then ran out of the dungeon, breathing heavily. The moonlight made her wounds heal slightly, so she didn't hurt as much. "Get back here, you little brat!" King Cloud yelled from the dungeon. Moon ran into the forest, heading toward the treehouse.

Kathleen paused looking around. She was nearby the tree house. 'Why am i here?' She thought angrily, 'whatever' Kathleen started to walk away before looking down at her paws, they had blood all over them. She shrugged it off before heading off, not caring if she left a trail. Kathleen soon stoped a large tree roots. They were big enough to hid her as she steped inlaying down and starting a half-sleep state as she tryed to gain some rest.

Moon made it to the treehouse, and saw bloody paw prints. She shivered. "Do I even want to know where those bloody paw prints came from?" Moon whispered before climbing into the treehouse. King Cloud did not know about Moon and Sunny's treehouse, so Moon was safe there, and Sunny could find her. Moon curled up into a ball on a cushion and began crying.

Steven started to go to the tre house which to him was his home and saw moon crying he went up to here and asked "are you ok I'm sorry I didn't help" giving moon a hug he got some bandaids out of his bag to patch moon up

"I'm fine... thank you." Moon whispered, tears still streaming down her face. Moonlight shone on Moon through the window, healing Moon's wounds a little more. She winced as she remembered her tail had a knife through it only half an hour ago. Moon's tail began hurting.

Moon winced, then nodded. Suddenly Sunny busted through the trapdoor the served as a door. "Moon where are you?! One of the guards told me what happened! Moon?! Where are you?!" Sunny yelled, not noticing his sister and Steven. Moon giggled a little. "Sunny, I'm right here!" Moon giggled. Sunny then noticed Moon. "Oh. Guess I got a little TOO worried, he he. Anyway, who's this little guy?" Sunny asked, ruffling the fur on Steven's head.

"I'm Steven just a lowly civilian I really mean nothing I'm just happy to help and by the way I live each night sorry for intruding on your property I found it one day and this has been my hime ever since"Steven starts crying for absolutely no reason "I'm sorry just happy for you to be together"

"Its okay. We don't mid you staying here, right Moon?" Sunny said, and Moon nodded. Sunny walked over to a closet and opened it, only for lots of pillows to fall out on top of Sunny. Sunny poked his head out from under the pillows, and held up a shredded pillow. "Who shredded a pillow?" Sunny asked, and Moon looked away, her cheeks slight red. "Moon?" Sunny asked, glaring at Moon playfully. "Uh, okay. When you were finishing up the roof, I may have got bored and shredded a pillow or two..." Moon mumbled, and Sunny chuckled.

"May I have a pillow I'm extremely tired and wanna sleep"Steven asked sunny and moon "I had no clue that was there and have been sleeping on the floor it's probably my poor eyesight" Steven stammered

"Sure thing little guy." Sunny said with a smile, placing a red pillow in front of Steven. He then placed a pale yellow pillow bellow a window and climbed onto it. "You don't have poor eye sight. That door is actually hard to see, due to it blending into the wall very well." Moon said to Steven. Sunny threw a purple Pillow at Moon, who in response threw a green pillow at Sunny.

Steven grabbed the pillow from mid air placed it next to moon and snuggled up to her "can you tell me a story "Steven asked moon "when my perents where alive they told me a story every night"

Moon smiled. "Sure. What story would you like me to tell you?" Moon said to Steven. Moon knew lots of stories, long and short, and often created her own stories. "Perhaps the story of the stubborn young prince?" Moon said with a smirk, and Sunny growled and blushed slightly. "I wasn't stubborn! I just... uh..." Sunny started to argue with Moon. "'m not stubborn!" Sunny yelled, then ran into the pillow closet. Moon giggled.

"Yep. When Sunny was younger, he was very stubborn. During Christmas eve, Queen Cloud, mine and Sunny's mother, set out some cookies and milk for Santa. Sunny wanted cookies, so when we were all asleep, he snuck up and ate Santa's cookies, so Christmas morning,all Sunny got for Christmas was a piece of coal." Moon said, giggling. Sunny growled from inside the closet. "Don't remind me!" Sunny shouted. "Well that's what happens when you eat Santa's cookies!" Moon said calmly.

"Don't worry sunny I've done the Exact same thing and it sucked" and just like that Steven started to evolve into a leafyone when it had finished Steven said "wow this this is the new me I expected to be a umbrone but I guess I'm a leafione

Moon smiled. "You evolved." Moon said happily. Sunny walked out of the closet. "Oh, come one! When am I gonna evolve?" Sunny grumbled. Moon giggled. "I think Sunny is a but envious because you evolved into a Leafeon, and that's what Sunny wants to evolve into." Moon giggled.

Sakiya yawned as she woke up to the night, and smiling to herself she yet again wondered how so many Pokemon could hate the night so much, or skip it completely. Standing on her four paws. she checked her list of places. Ah, places to go, places to hide. Such fun. Standing there for a moment, it took but a second for her to tribally dye her fur silver and put on a wonderfully crafted silver scarf. She then went very quietly to Flare's room to open the doors (Or shadow under it if it was locked, I don't know which) and sneaked up under the bed before suddenly jumping upwards, giving her a headache but sending Flare flying.
((@Zen Pie))

Katgleen lifted her head up when she heard talking from the treehouse. She lissoned as they soon fell asleep. Kathleen got out and streached. 'Well i am already awake and its better to leave before they see me' She thought as she headed out into the moon light. Then Kathleen started to lick the blood of her paw will using moonlight to heal and regain energy.

When she was done, Kathleen headed back to shine city. She made a mental note on what to buy. 'Cloak, food, paper and pencil, and a train ticked to Citadel of Virgo' Kathleen repeated in her mind as she ented shine city. 'better hurry before i murder moom for letting by bag burn' She though as she ented the bank. "One 200 coin paper and 36 coins from my account" Kathleen said to the yawning bankteller. "Name and account number?" She said after another yawn. "Sahra, 677" She replied as the bankteller gave her the note as bag with the coins. Kathleen said goodbye as she leaft and headed into the cloak shop, were she had already made a request for a specially made cloak. She set the note down and called her number as a vaboreon came out with her cloak. The vaporeon helped her get it on before taking her note.

Kathleen turned to the train station with the other things she needed already bought and in her poket of her cloak. 'Time to leave' She though.

Sunny went to sleep. When the sun started coming up, Moon went to sleep just as Sunny was waking up. Sunny went outside to a berry bush, and grabbed a few berries, then climbed back into the treehouse. He began munching on a Oran Berry. "Why does Moon stay up all night, and sleep all day?" Sunny wondered, lookin at Moon.

(Moon doest snore..)

(Oops sorry) Steven clambered back into the tree house with piles and piles of berrys "oh you already had breakfast I was gonna make a massive feast out of theses before you woke up but I guess not" Steven said to sunny then asked "what with moon"

"We can save the berries you picked for lunch or dinner." Sunny said to Steven, smiling. Moon turned over in her sleep and ended up falling off her cushion. "Huh what?!" Moon said, her ears up in alarm. She noticed she was on the floor. "Oh." Moon mumbled.

Moon looked away, a sad expression on her face, and tears welling up in her eyes. Sunny had a worried expression on his face. "I'll... tell you later. I don't think Moon wants to talk about it." Sunny said with a serious tone. One of the guards told Sunny what happened, so Sunny knew.

"Its okay." Moon whispered, fighting back tears. "Hey Moon, I'm going to go back to the castle and grab a few things. I'll be right back, okay?" Sunny said to Moon, who nodded. Sunny then climbed down the latter and ran to the castle. He ran into Moon's room and grabbed Moon's lavender colored bag, and put three books in it, then put Moon's lavender colored cloak in the bag. Sunny then ran to his room and grabbed his light yellow bag, and put his pale orange cloak inside, followed by a pale green scarf with a golden sun on it. "Now for some dyes!" Sunny muttered, then ran into a bathroom and began looking for some dyes. He found a light brown dye, and put it in his bag.

"Just because you helped me doesn't mean you are a outlaw. And there isn't really anything you can do..." Moon said, then tears began to swell up in her eyes again. "I just wish father didn't want me dead just because I hatched at night and evolved into a umbreon!" Moon cried, and tears began streaming down her face.

Sunny saw a dark blue, almost black dye, so he threw it in Moon's bag. He then grabbed some grayish white and put in Moon's bag. Sunny then ran to the pastry room and grabbed a white bag and threw three loaves of bread inside, followed by some cheese and vegetables, and six bottles of milk. After putting a box of crackers in the white bag, he grabbed it, his bag, and Moon's bag, then ran back to the treehouse.

" Moon don't worry I honestly guess your dad wants the best for you" Steven says to moon as he hugs here "and if you can perhaps persuade him to believe umbrone wasn't that bad but watch about your mum?" Steven asked

Moon froze up and tears began streaming down her face. "My mom... s-she hatched at night, and evolved into Umbreon, s-so... my father... he killed her... I saw him do it..." Moon whispered the last part, tears streaming down her face. Sunnyclimbed into the treehouse and set the bags he was ccarrying down.

" Oh" Steven said surprised "I'm so sorry I I didn't know" Steven started crying "guards killed my parents for the same reason" Steven ran off into the forest ashamed of what he had said he found a lake and stayed there for a while

Sunny looked confused. "What's wrong with Steven?" Sunny asked, and Moon shrugged. Moon knew what was wrong, but chose to say nothing. "Anyway, I got some things from the castle." Sunny said, handing Moon her bag. Moon seemed happy to she her books and her cloak.

Steven was at the pond and cryed his little heart out "if I didn't bring it up" Steven sniffled "she wouldn't be crying I'm just so stupid if got a crush and all I can do is make her cry" Steven walked back to the tree house calmly but only barely holding the tears in (sorry got to go I'll keep going in 1 hour