• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Royal Eevees 2.0

In this Roleplay, you must start out as an Eevee, but you can evolve later. If you are a King/Queen, then you can start out as one of Eevee's evolved forms. You live in a castle, and you are waited on by servants. You can either enjoy the good life as a Prince/Princess or King/Queen, or you can ditch the good life and basically become a rebel! Or you can become a guard and guard the castle, and catch outlaws! Or you can simply become a Servant and wait on the royal family, or become a chef and cook the royal family's supper! Or you can become an outlaw and commit crimes, such as burglary, kidnapping, or burning down houses. (Or you can be a simple resident of one of the villages.) If you are a Prince/Princess, or King/Queen, then you live in a castle and anyone living there can be related to you or someone else there. (Make sure the person is okay with it, first though.) Also, romance is allowed. You can also get married and have children. (Make sure its okay with the other person, though.) This is a reboot of Royal Eevees. The first one is pretty much dead. To join, go here: http://pokecharms.com/threads/royal-eevees.14112/ fill out the form, then wait until I tell you that you are accepted.

Moon sat on her bed and cryed. "Why does my father hate me so much just because I hatched at night? I know all my ancestors hatched at day, but still! Its not fair, and its not right!" Moon cryed. She honestly hated her life. The only person in the entire castle that wasn't mean to her was her brother, Sunny, who was to be the next king, if Moon did not marry anyone by time her father died. Moon sighed before looking out the window.

Midnight smiled, flipping a coin.

"Alright! Heads: I marry a princess, Tails: I don't." He smiled. He then flipped a golden coin, it flying into the air. Before it came back down someone grabbed it. The Figure that grabbed it was an Espeon, Midnight's mother and Queen of Diamond Gem. She sighed, tossing the Golden Coin at the corner. "Come on Midnight! Marrying someone isn't that bad!" She frowned. Midnight groaned, turning away. Amy sighed, using Psychic to pick Midnight up. "Look, were going over to the Sunlight Castle Kingdom, were going to work out a truce. Now behave yourself when we get their, OK?" Amy smiled. Midnight growled, then sighed. "Fine." He muttered. Amy smiled, letting Midnight go Then walking off. "We leave in Ten Minutes." She smiled, making it out if the room. Midnight groaned. "Ugh." He frowned, sticking his head into a pillow.

Last edited:
Moon heard someone knock on her door. "Come in." Moon said weakly, sounding upset. Sunny opened the door a little and peeked in, before coming into Moon's room and closing the door behind him. Sunny noticed tear stains on Moon's face. He sighed. "You okay, sis? I'm sorry father is the way he is. If I could do something about it, I would, but I can't because he is the king." Sunny said to Moon, sounding sad. "I'm okay." Moon said, looking back out the window. It was clear that Moon was not okay.

Midnight sighed, walking down from his room to the main room, then outside, to the carriage. His mother was already their, waiting to leave. Midnight sighed, jumping into the carriage then sighed, waiting to take off. It wasn't a while till the Carriage started off, the two Rapidash walking Slowly. Midnight then frowned. "It's gonna be a loooong day." He thought.

"Hey Moon, want to go for a walk?" Sunny asked Moon in a cheerful voice. He knew Moon loved to take walks. Moon smiled a little and nodded her head. "Then come on!" Sunny said happily before running outside. Moon walked out of her room and shut the door before running after Sunny.

"ah come on Arceus! none outlaw here?,I stayed here for 3 hours and none outlaw i'm getting VERY tired" Osakage said almost sleeping looking over he room window

Moon saw that it was sprinkling rain when she walked outside. "Come on! Let's go to our old clubhouse!" Sunny said to Moon, running into the forest to the left of the castle. Moon smiled before following Sunny. Moon liked to go to her and Sunny's old clubhouse. She and Sunny built it themselves, and no one had ever found it, so for Moon, it was a safe zone.

"well maybe if I stay out of the castle maybe one outlaw appear" then osakage quited of the castle and started to search a outlaw "I hope here have more outlaws than looking of the castle window" Osakage said out of the castle looking for outlaws

Kathleen woke to find a cuple of pichus running over. "Girls!" A Rachu yelling walking in, "Leave Kathleen Alone" "its fine, Mary. I dont mind the twins" The umbreon replied as she turn the light on her tail brighter as she moved it around for the pichus to follow. The mother sighed, "Anyway I have some breakfast for you down stairs so you have some before you leave and I DONT want to here any arguing about it." Mary replied leading the pichus out of the room.

Kathlenn smiled and shook her head. "No use changing her mind" She said jokingly as she looked for her bag. Kathleen found it and placed it over her head and headed down stair to find a meal of berries. "It looks great" She replied as she took a bit of one. "It is your family's favorite" Mary replied as she watched the twin pichus run around outside.

Kathleen finished soon and said her good byes to the electric-types before heading outside and into the woods. She began walking untill she stumbled apon a search poster for her name with a reward to it. "They fatter me" Kathleen purred before continuing on unaware of anyones elses presence.

"maybe on the florest? or in the cannyon? okay first in the forest" then Osakage runned to the florest and finded Kathleen "hey do you have seen one thief here?" then the Osakage eyes turned blue

Moon and Sunny climbed up a latter made of sticks that went into their clubhouse. Moon looked around, then gasped, Sunny doing the same. Their clubhouse was a complete wreck compared to the last time they visited it. The floors looked like they had been pryed up, and the leaves and wooden boards that served as a roof were tore down. One of the walls had a hole in it, as if someone had burned it. "Oh! Who would have done this? It looks horrible!" Moon cried, her ears and tail drooping. Sunny growled, clearly angry.

"Aw....... I Just want capture one to my parents see i'm not so Imature..... Even if they already died......." Osakage Said with him eyes Green again

Last edited:
"Its ok" Kathleen replied not paticualy sorry for the pokemon, "well bye." She continued unsure if the prince was following her as she stopped at a wreaked tree house. From inside she heard a low grown of an angry espeon as another grown let out from the tree house. "Yo people up there the tree house looks like trash and it also seems its about to fall" The umbreon yelled up as she backed away.

Sunny growled then stuck his head out the window. "I know, you little freak! If I didn't know better, I'd say you're the one you trashed our treehouse!" Sunny yelled at Kathleen angrily. Moon sighed. "Sunny, please calm down." Moon said quietly. She did not like it when Sunny started fights.

Kathleen looked up as she heard creaking. "Your funerals" She muttered before responding loudly, "I dont destroy tree houses and I dont completely brake things!" She flicked her tail to the leaning house. "I cant even do all of that!" She explain angrily as she sat down to watch the show.

"That's it! Let me at her!" Sunny yelled, attempting to jump out the window and attack Kathleen, only for Moon to grab his tail, preventing him from doing so. "Sunny, please. Don't start a fight. We need to repair the treehouse. You go get some sticks so we can redo the latter, and I'll tear down the old ones." Moon said to Sunny, who then sighed and nodded before climbing down the latter and running off. Moon started tearing down the old sticks, and finished just as soon as Sunny reappeared with some new sticks. Moon took the sticks from Sunny and started building a latter, while Sunny climbed the tree, and climbed into the treehouse and started repairing the roof.

"urgh I should search one thief" Osakage Said walking to one high tree and jumping In the tree "well I Will search thiefs here" when Osakage sitted he heard sunny and walked to the treehouse "what the heck is happening here?"

Kathleen watched as they started rebuilding the treehouse. She started hearing the creaking again as she got up to investigate. She circle the tree until she was curcled the tree a cuple of times. 'No here' She though as she left the tree and followed the noise.

She stopped at one of the nearby trees. The sound came from this tree as she circled to the back to find that this tree was barely standing with a shadow pulse in the back. She watched in horror as she tree suddenly twisted to far as it finaly leaned tword the tree house and started to fall. "Move out of the way" Kathleen screamed as the tree fell. 'It fell by dark pulse' She thought suddenly realising it, 'I am a dark type.'

"SUNNY!" Moon screamed. She ran at the falling tree and used iron tail on it, busting it into a few hundred pieces. Luckily, non of the pieces hit the treehouse, so the tree house was unharmed, as well as Sunny. Sunny peeked his head out of the window. "What?" Sunny asked, completely unaware that he could has been severely injured, or killed if it wasn't for Moon. A light appeared around Moon. "Huh? W-what's going on?" Moon said, scared when she saw the light appear.

Kathleen hid in the shadow of a tree as she dimmed the light of her rings to make it so that she was all black. She peaked out as a light appeared around the female umbreon. 'Whats going on?' She though as she got ready to use takedown if necessary.

The light covered Moon up, then disappeared, reveling that Moon had evolved into a Umbreon. Moon looked at herself and gasped. "I-i evolved?!" Moon said, sounding excited and happy. Sunny climbed down the new latter Moon built, then looked at Moon. "Oh darn! I was hoping I would evolve first!" Sunny grumbled.

Kathleen, using the shadows, crept away. Although she knew the light was a pokemon evolving, she did not want to think that she was the one to make the tree fall. 'And i didn't' She thought as she continued to creap away.

Moon sighed, realising her father would probably kill her for evolving into Umbreon. She climbed into he treehouse, followed by Sunny. She looked up. "Sunny, you finish fixing the roof. I will repair the floor." Moon said, then started working on fixing the floor boards, while Sunny worked on the roof.

Kathleen finally sighed as she gotten far enought away from the pair. In front of her was Sunlight castle. Kathleen let out a little laugh. 'This will be great to raid' She thought as she jumped up a tree, 'better to wait till night fall.' Kathleen then made a small nest for herself as she layed her head down with her ears up. She went into a half-sleep.

Moon went to sleep after repairing the floor. At nightfall, Moon woke up, and went back to Sunlight castle with Sunny. Moon ran and hid in her room before anyone saw her. Sunny went to his room and went to sleep so he could start training to be a guard in the morning. Moon looked out her window and saw Kathleen. She desided to talk to her. "Um, hello? I don't think you told me you name earlier, and I didn't tell you mine either. My name is Moon. I'm the princess of Sunlight castle. The eevee that was with me earlier is my Brother, Sunny. What's your name?" Moon asked Kathleen, trying to be friendly.

Kathleen cursed as the umbreon saw her. "My name is...Sara" She lied as she shifted her bag. "well bye" Kathleen said quickly as she dimmed her rings even lower in brightness. She quickly hurried to the nearest window that was out of moons vision. 'Now time to get to work' She thought as she picked the window.

Moon jumped out of her window and followed Kathleen. "Um, what do youthink you're doing?" Moon asked Kathleen when she saw her picking the window. Moon sounded angry. Moon suddenly remembered a wanted poster she had saw a few days ago. Kathleen looked like the Umbreon in the wanted poster.

Sunny heard someone trying to pick the lock on his window, and woke up. He looked around. He thought he saw an umbreon and a umbreon with blue rings outside his window, but shrugged it off. "Probably someone playing a prank or something." Sunny mumbled. He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, just in case.

"What do you think i am doing" She hissed quietly as she got into a battle crouch. She knew moon was still a new Umbreon and did not know her own powers unlike Kathleen did. "Leave me alone" She hissed after she saw her way out of this situation. Kathleen leapted over the and ,using her momentum, she did a wall run and jump to get to the rouf. "You havent been doing this as long as i have" She hiss before running along the rouf. 'Need to find a way quickly' Kathleen though as she saw a lit balcony with an open door. She laughed quietly as she jumpted down and headed inside.

Moon copied Kathleen, and headed inside after her. "Think again, Thief!" Moon yelled at Kathleen angrily before jumping at Kathleen and biting her neck hard. "If you steal anything, my father will literally kill me!" Moon growled angrily. Sunny heard the commotion, and went into the room Kathleen and Moon were in. "Let me guess, a thief? Guards!" Sunny yelled for the guards, then got into a battle stance.

Kathleen cursed as she used last resort on moon then after she heard the eevee she used mean look on him to make sure he stayed there. Kathleen groweled at moon as she kicked her to the side as Kathleen ran to the guards comeing. She dashed a wall run around them like a snake as she leaped to bite the Chandler above them. Kathleen laughed as she quickly stuffed a few things in the hallway in her bag before she sprinted farther away.

Moon dashed after Kathleen and grabbed her bag away. "Why would you steal when it would get someone killed?! My father will kill me if anyone steals anything!" Moon screamed and Kathleen. She used mean look on Kathleen, then grabbed everything she tried to steal and ran back to the castle with it. "I won't let you steal anything and get away with it!" Moon yelled at Kathleen as she ran to the castle.

The mean look had no effect since she was a dark type as she chased after moon. "No he will kill you for being a Umbreon" She yell as she yanked her bag back. Kathleen knew probily hurt her since she had known about the familys legacy. once she had her bag back Kathleen used yawn on the pokemon. "And the names Kathleen not sara" She explained while she watched her move take effect.

Moon grabbed a chesto berry out of a berry bush and ate it, so she did not fall sleep. She then grabbed Kathleen's bag and ran into the castle, and had the guards shut and lock all the ways into the castle, so Kathleen could not get in. Moon also had some guards stay outside. Moon then put all the stuff Kathleen tryed to steal back where they were, and put Kathleen's bag in a chest that no one could get into except Moon. Moon then picked up a book about Umbreons she had been reading and started reading. "Why would Kathleen steal, anyway? Especially since she knew my father would kill me if anything got stolen!" Moon wondered.

Sunny went back to bed after mean look's effect faded. Mean look had made Sunny tired. "I wonder who that umbreon was. I know she sure was dumb to try to steal from Sunlight castle!" Sunny chuckled as he crawled into bed and pulled the covers up to his chin.

Kathleen watched from the shadows as Moon rased back with her bag. She wined after she was sure she was safe. "my brothers amulets was in there and all my money and pursonel belongings." Kathleen wined laying down, "doesn't she know why I steal?" She layed there waiting just when an idea hit her. Quickly and quietly she grabs two large leaves and build a sling shoot. Using stored power, Kathleen then burt the mesage into one of the leaves:

Dear moon,
Can i have my bag back? My brother made it and everything i own is in it. Put it outside. I will find it. Thx
-k

Once she was finished, Kathleen moved the next leaf in front of her. This time she only wrote 3 words: check on moon. Kathleen then set the sling shoot in the wood and postioned it at moons window. She cut the tree next to her amd put a little but of sap on the leaf so it will stick to moons window and shoot the leaf at her window making it stay. Kathleen then did the same to the kings window and then left. 'This would be great' She though.

King Cloud woke up when he heard something hit his window. "Who dares to desturbthe king?" King Cloud bellowed. He got up and walked to his window, and saw the leaf. "I suppose I should go check on that ungrateful little brat." King Cloud grumbled, then walked to Moon's room. Moon was on her bed reading. King Cloud's eyes widened hen he saw Moon had evolved into a umbreon, then growled before walking towards her angrily. "Moon! You ungrateful little brat! How could you define the family legacy even more?!" King cloud yelled at. Moon as he picked Moon up by her neck and threw her as hard as he could against a wall. Moon yelled and pain and began crying.

Kathleen jumped onto to roof of the home. She was currently in the town of shine, wiched was the closed town to the castle. She gracefully gladed on the rooftop to try and find a way in. Kathleen stopped at a window, She tryed to open it but it was locked. 'And i dont have my lock-picking stuff' She thought bitterly as she saw the chimney, 'only way in.' Kathleen jumped up and slowly shifted herself into the house. 'My fur' She wanted to yell but held back as she looked around, 'just enough to buy a room and a few things.' Kathleen grabed a few coins and a piece of bread. Then, She head back to the chimney. Kathleen stoped as heard foot steps coming from upstairs. 'To late' She though as she shimmed up the chimney into the moon light.

Steven see a shinny figure form the top of the castle and knows that's a umbrone he fires a pircice rock with a note on it saying "hi I'm Steven and I assume your princess moon I am amazed you evolved into a umbreon please write back I have no friend and I'm only 3" with that Steven shot it right next to moon

"Now, since you've defined the family legacys far too many times, you must die!" Kindg Cloud yelled at Moon as he slapped her across the face. Moon yelped in pain. King cloud then picked up Moon and threw her through the window. "Ahh!" Moon screamed in pain, shards of glass now embedded in her skin. Moon hit a tree, then fell from the tree and to the ground. Moon now had bruises and was bleeding.