• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Trainer Card

114024_trainercard-Lea.png
This is my champion team.

I have used all of these seperately though I need to test them together in a team. I figured they fit the Spooky theme.
Gangar: Rozenctrants
Crobat: Switch
Umbreon: Xellos
Houdoom: Devil
Chandalure: Candy
Pumpkaboo: Boo

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks a lot :) i kinda decided to join up here to try and get some more friend codes and maybe talk about some of the new stuff coming out :p im not really competitive im more of a collector and partially a shiny hunter :p
Welcome! I'll add your friend code if you like! :D

This was supposed to be the team I was gonna use for Alpha Sapphire. I got to Shoal Cave and caught a Sealeo but last night I... restarted my game (And started with Treecko instead)! For me, feeling like my team... "goes together" (Synergy, perhaps?) is really important for my teams and I just wasn't feelin' it with this team.

Why? I dunno

I like all of these Pokemon individually, though

Well, I'll Post my Element Team and Presentation Team Sooner!

Well My team in PKMN ORAS is this:
upload_2014-12-3_19-29-15.png

My Salamence and Metagross are actually Mega Evo.

Here is my personal top 6:

The interesting thing about this team is that even though these are my favorite Pokémon, the only ones I have spent extended time with in the games is lapras, steelix, and mawile. I have not yet even gotten to experience mega steelix. I have strange priorities! Anyways, flygon is my #1 favorite, even though I have never caught one in an official game. I have flygon and flygon EX pokemon cards, and he has really recieved my attention recently because HE REALLY NEEDS A MEGA EVOLUTION! But that's not a rant for here. Briefly explaining the rest: lapras was a beast in fire red for me, goodra is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, (also, I love all the fan art of the last two) steelix is a defensive tank, and is easily one of the strongest and most underrated pokemon in its tier if you use it well, milotic is a majestic sea serpent of the heavens above, and mawile is just, so, strong with its mega evolution, and I love its typing and design, and I have a personal theory that it is a mutation of helioptile.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
When I started playing through Pokemon X I decided to take advantage of the TCM for the entirety of my playthrough. Each time I beat a new gym I created a new trainer card featuring the team I'd used for that particular gym (my team consisted of 10 Pokemon that I actively rotated between). For further fun, I followed a few other patterns when making my cards, too~ :3

Here be the lot of 'em. ^^

43912_trainercard-Kenji.png
51919_trainercard-Kenji.png

55009_trainercard-Kenji.png
55543_trainercard-Kenji.png

56316_trainercard-Kenji.png
57379_trainercard-Kenji.png

138869_trainercard-Kenji.png
141826_trainercard-Kenji.png

144842_trainercard-Kenji.png

I have all but the last two pokemon set. I still have to breed for a perfect Vullaby and Sandile.

[/url]

this is my legit team whenever I play the games or fight in tournaments my favorite out of the group is typhlosion though I have always included a typhlosion since I first saw one in the second gen my pokemon all have nicknames too the first one is Blaze the second one is Aquarious third is Sakura fourth is Chaos fifth is Nightmare and sixth is Zeus Tengu oh by the way I chose that sprite instead of a normal trainer because it was the closest to what I look like in real life im not that slim but I wear those kinds of clothes and my hair is dark brown and long so yeah :p

o [/url]

ok this one is my rocket team :) the pokemon all have nicknames too the typhlosion is called Asher the Greninja is Jaraiya, Shiftree is Tengu, staraptor is Punk Star, Mightyena is Shadow, and last but not least Pikachu is Sparkplug

I have 2, both in-game teams.

Pokemon X

The boys: Raichu (Kyle), Blastoise (#ArmCannons), Delphox (Ylvis)
The girls: Trevenant (Xmas Tree), Mawile (Patricia), Hawlucha (Eva Marie)

Pokemon Omega Ruby

All girls: Swampert (Alexa), Gardevoir (Queen Anna), Swellow (Taylor), Breloom (Brianna), Exploud (Lara), Manectric (Amanda)