• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Trainer Card

184370_trainercard-Vaporeonn.png

Idk if you know it, but I am inlove with these new banners.
So I made a Trainer Card for Pokemon Crystal!!

So, this was my first team, as I remember it. Well... Not much story to it... I just like these new banners.. Like I said.... Ok bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing all games in their respective order for almost a year, so I have a card for each game. I have only three cards on my profile, though, so I'll share just them:

My dream team is made of, how surprising, my top six Pokemon. Togekiss is the most notable member for me, since my attitude for the Togepi line has changed from pure hate to absolute love over the past years.

As a Ghost-type lover, this would be my mono-type team.

And finally, this my team from the best playthourgh I've ever had, of Pokemon Crystal. It was the first time I didn't pick my team based on strengh, but rather on how much I love them - which made Karen's words after beating her much more meaningful, and made this party overall much more precious.
Apart from Lapras (which you can only catch after getting Surf), the entire party was also obtained early on the game, so I had plenty of time to bond with them.

Fun fact: the shiny Clefable is from the egg you get from the day care couple. She was also my first shiny ever.

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum

not really my team.. but I just made it with plans of using it as a signature... :p now I think I should make one reflecting my competitive team..

Protagonists of my Comic, well something i work on in my free time, are:
194832_trainercard-Flynn.png

Flynn, age 12, a remarkable boy who has a talent with friending legendary pokemon.
194878_trainercard-Logan.png

Logan, age 20, Logan loves to catch wild legendaries to use as best friends..not fights.
194883_trainercard-June.png

June, age 17 & Flynn's older sister, she leveled up her pokemon for popularity. Latias is her most trusted pokemon.
The Protagonist:
195159_trainercard-Seth.png

Seth, age 34, a man who grew up and kidnapped Flynn's parents. Thanks to Articuno, dad's childhood friend, Flynn and Articuno joined together.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Some of my favorites from each generation! Kinda sad that Gen VI doesn't have a similar card background as the others but I hope that's changed in the near future ^^; Some of these might come as a surprise for you guys (especially Gen I, but that's because I actually have very few Pokemon I actually like from Gen I)

Also yes, I picked the cards with my favorite starter final evo from each region. Gen VI would probably be Delphox~

EDIT 5/28: just realized that like, half my favorites from Gen IV are ice types... haha. ^^;

Mine is just my favorite gyms and then team I used to defeat that grand tree in Pokémon white 2

Redone to switch out Gallade for Metang, after consideration. My current top six :D

(But that Dunsparce card is awesome!)
Dude! That is one strong team! if you were to battle with that, they'd have to ban you!

My dream Fighting Team. I'd have posted my original team but I haven't played my Black 2 in a while so I can't exactly remember what I had.

by the way, I like fighting types, in case nobody noticed. /sarcasm
Fall victim to the Fighting Type!

I think something like this, would be the Pokemon Team of Naruto.

If you have any suggestions for this team then please answer me :) (Sorry if my english isn't very good, because I'm from Austria)

I posted my first trainer card a few days ago, now I'll post all my Trainer Cards of the Pokemon Gens (Pokemon Yellow - Pokemon X)

Pokemon Yellow

Pokemon Crystal

Pokemon Emerald

Pokemon Pearl

Pokemon Black

Pokemon White 2

Pokemon X

Hope you enjoyed it!

221269_trainercard-Aran_Emetto.png

This is my trainer card in the Pokémon World, but what you don't know is that I posess a 7th Pokémon, a Porygon-Z nicknamed Porygon-42, as in the 42nd(and latest) prototype of the species. It isn't legally a Pokemon, so it is never seen battling.

224734_trainercard-Al.png

This my Pokemon Y team - the same one I hope to use in my Pokemon battle against Ronda Rousey in the future.

Here are my favorite Pokemon
213719_trainercard-Blue_Blur.png

Hare are my favorite shinies,
214436_trainercard-Blue_Blur.png

Here are my favorite mega evolutions,
214439_trainercard-Blue_Blur.png

Here is my kinda competitve team,
224462_trainercard-Competitive.png

Here are my starters,
110740_trainercard-Starters.png

And some fandoms,