• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Post Your Trainer Card

156681_trainercard-Panzer.png

This my competitive battling team.
Donphan is my rapid spinner/knock offer
Ferrothorn is my Hazard setter/Tank
Heatran is my stallbreaker/Toxic Staller
Garchomp is my set up sweeper
Talonflame is my revenge Killer
Gyarados is my Mega Sweeper.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

These are my two main competitive teams; I'm having a lot of trouble breeding for my Beheeyem (mostly because how to breed for Hidden Power) but otherwise I have these teams both on showdown and in-game. I love them to bits and pieces, even if they can do with a lot of work ♥

Here's my Trainer card. I have my current ORAS Competitive team on it. The reason I have all the Sinnoh badges instead of the Hoenn badges is to replace the Dawn sprite I had on it before, they show that Sinnoh was my first region. Also don't I look so awesome on there ;D? Finally I changed my typing to Fairy/Dragon on my profile hence the Fairy card background.

Come face my totally male character and his team of Chaos Followers lead by Tyrin the Mega Tyranitar.

This has one Pokémon from each gen, and it would be my all-gen Dream Team:
[/url]
And my REAL dream team:
[/url]
And then a Legendary Dream Team (WHOOP WHOOP!!!):

My V-Day Dream Team:

Well I have to say these two teams might not be many people's top choice. But I do have to say, I love the mixes and they have done pretty well in the many games I've play with them.The first card is my current team in OmegaRuby and the second one was in dimond

177659_trainercard-Abbie.png

Hi! This is my team! Basically I'm not the world's best Pokémon Trainer Card maker but this one of my teams.
Foxfire-Delphox-Female-Naïve
Leaf-Leafeon-Female-Jolly-Shiny
Glaze-Glaceon-Female-Naïve-Shiny
Sylvie-Sylveon-Female-Jolly
Ribbons-Sylveon-Female-Naïve-Shiny
Diamond-Diancie-Genderless-Jolly
Also I would be a contest coordinator! :3

There's 721 pokemons and you want me to shoose only 6 ?!

Even, I can't post my trainer card because there is a something vulgar on it.

something like, eh, idk go see it by yourself and tell me if I should change it...

180957_trainercard-Arawan.png

These are the Pokemon I loved to journey with. Might not be the strongest team out there, but I still love them.

I became Bulbasaur in every PMD I played, so Venusaur earns its place on this list.
My Metagross just was inredibly strong and leveling this stupid Beldum was a hard and long task. But the Reward was great, so I remember it quite well. Still use it when I play Pearl every now and then.
Pidgey was the first Pokemon I caught in my life, and it never left my side. (Damn, this happened about 10 years or so, Pokemon Silver for the GBC. Those were the times.:D)
My friends and I all had Wailords, don´t know why. I had one in every Pokemon game I played. It is one of my favourites for sure, can´t remember why though. Just for "reasons", I guess.
Swampert was my starter in my favourite Pokemon game, (also the first one I bought from my own money) Emerald.
Mightyena was always cool, I always wanted to have it as my Companion if Pokemon was real.

If I´d make a roleplaying card, Mightyena and Pidgeon would be in my team for sure, not sure about the rest. Will think about that later.
I never had a friend code. I could have had one in Pearl, but I was unable to set it up.
I also have the (probably weird) habit of using girls as avatars, despite being a guy. Don´t know why. :?

181157_trainercard-Silver.png
This is my current pokemon Alpha sapphire team

181164_trainercard-Gold.png
This is what I would imagine my rival using.

Entei isn't a dragon type pokemon

A trainer card
181468_trainercard-Jack.png

My pokemon team after beating the elite four again.
181726_trainercard-Silver.png

Attachments

• 181726_trainercard-Silver.png
    181726_trainercard-Silver.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
183924_trainercard-shubham[1].png

my ranger identy.
quililava is my blazer.
vaporeon is my fire defense.
infernape is my fire wrestler.
simisear is same as infernape.