• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School

Snorlax Walked Up And Said "It's Music Class With Mr. Kriketune He Is Really Strict When It Comes To Music," Said Snorlax to Moon. He Entered The Class He Took His Seat And Waited Until Class Was Ready

Moon stood up and ran after Snorlox and sat behind him. "I love music!" Moon bellowed and a Mawile came and sat next to her "Hi, I'm Mawile! Nice to meet you!" He exclaimed and smiled. "I'm Moonfrost! But just call me Moon!" Moon said and smiled brightly at Mawile.

"Music sucks when you have Mr Kricketune as your teacher I just mess around in music because most of the equipment isn't made for ghosts and they fall through my hands a lot!" Beta saw Blitz looking lost." Hey Blitz over here. Blitz follows the other 3.

"Good Morning Class Today You Play A Song With Any Instrument You Can Do It Solo Or With A Band of 6 Members, So Everyone besides Beta Has Until Tomorrow To Compose A Song No Copyrighting Or Singing Songs that are inappropriate in school," Said Mr. Kriketune Snorlax Then Said "Hey Moon,Gerry,Clair Wanna Join My Band ?" Asked Snorlax to the three Gerry and Clair Nodded And Snorlax Waited For Moon's Answer

Beta walked towards Snorlax."Sir told me all I can do is help you with the notes as I can't play." He got a piece of paper and put it on the table."Any suggestions anyone?" Blitz walked towards Snorlax."I can help with electronic equipment if you want?"

"sure! Can Mawile join?" Monn asked as she and Mawile walked over to Snorlox and his band. "I'm good at playing the Xylophone" Moon said and Mawile smiled "I'm good at the trumpet" he said and high-fived Moon.

"Because I can't play there is 6 not 7 of us but if I did play it would mean 7 of us thankfully I can't play!" Beta explained to everyone and began writing a phase of music."There have a look!" He put the paper on the table and accidentally ghosted his hand through the table and fell over.

"Sure Why Not, I'm Good At Guitar,Gerry's Good At Drums and And Clair's Good At Tambourine," Said Snorlax to Moon So Yeah Let's Practice After School," Said Snorlax to his Band Members

The bell rang after finishing the music notes and it was lunch." Come on let's go out to lunch!" Beta said as he stood up."Yes food time!" Blitz said as he put his bag on."You guys coming?"

Mawile and Moon nodded "Ok!". Moon turned and helped Beta up with the help of Mawile. "Are you ok bro?" Mawile asked with a concerned smile. "Yeah, are you ok?" Moon asked, the same smiel on her face.

Beta sat a table and waited for everyone to sit down."Ok don't be scared but I eat lost souls so if you see me eat a dark ball of power that's a soul don't worry I'll be back later." He walked out and came across a moving locker. He opened it and Snorlax spilled out."Bro what happened?"

"Some Machoke Named Terence and his pals stuffed me in here and now I feel like I'm smaller,"Said Snorlax to Beta Walking To The Cafeteria

"I can't interfere I'm afraid I'll kill him you'll have to sort it out yourself! I could help you learn to fight though!" Beta said as he walked into the Cafeteria. He sat back down and told everyone what just happened to Snorlax."You guys going to help?"

"Tomorrow's my first day in high school, Mom." Pepper the Sneasel told her mother, a Weavile. "Of course I have to make a good impression."
"I know." Mrs. Weavile replied. "Just be yourself, though. You'll make friends."
Pepper began to tear up at the word. Friends. At her previous school, Pepper was bullied constantly because of her shy personality. "Maybe I'll open up to someone. Hey, it's high school, but, that doesn't mean there's nobody out there." she said to herself. It helped Pepper to be confident, but she was nevertheless still nervous. "People are harsh in high school, and I got harassed in elementary school." she thought again. "Pepper, relax." she told herself. "You'll find someone."

Moon sighed "I don't know, I'll teach them al lesson myself, but I'm pretty beat up" She said and gestured to her bandages. "Well, I'm not the fighting type, I like to sort things out verbally, but I'll only fight if I have to" Mawile said. A cute Zorua sat beside Mawile. "Oh, um, this is my sister, Flame, She's new too, so, Moon, could me, you and Flame make our own band?" Mawile's asked and Moon nodded "Ok, I'll tell the others then" Moon said and went to tell the others. "Hey guys, me, Mawile and
Flame are gonna start our own band, so, sorry, but we will meet up, right?" Moon asked, Mawile and Flame behind her.

Last edited:
"Oh man! Oh man! Not good! Not good!" Ryu said, panicking as he rushed towards the lunch room, as it was lunch hour. Ryu, who is a Riolu, had set his alarm to go off at 7 PM instead of 7 AM, and he was just now arriving at school. "This is exactly what I didn't want to happen! First day of school, and I've already missed three classes! Oh man, I'm in so much trouble." Riolu entered the lunch room, and slapdashily (is that a word?) throws his stuff by a table, which just happened to be occupied by a group of pokemon planning to be in a band together, and he rushed to get his food.

Last edited: