• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School

Hi this is an RP about You As A Pokemon Going To Highschool You Can Be Any Pokemon Besides Legendaries,Megas Or Fossil Pokemon You can be a Secondary or Tertiary Evolution Such As Monferno and Infernape Also You Can Be Un evolving Like Miltank Also We're All In The Same Class So Let's Begin

Snorlax was walking to The First Class Of The Day Which Was Algebra Class with His Teacher An Onix He Then Accidentally Bumped Into SomeOne He Then Said "Oof... Oh I'm Sorry," Said Snorlax To The Person Who He Bumped Into
(Start RPing)

Beta the Gengar turned around after cursing."What is wrong with you man watch where you're going!" He used shadow ball at the snorlax. He started to walk away."Wait I'm sorry are you new I get kind of annoyed sometimes."

Snorlax Got Up And Dusted Himself Off He Then Said To The Gengar "Well Its Ok I Thought I Might HaveTo Use A Shadow Ball On You, I'm Snorlax By The Way," Snorlax Said To The Gengar

"We have algebra with Professor Rock now so let's go I don't want to be late." Beta the Gengar helped Snorlax up from the floor and began running."Hurry up come on!"

Moon frowned as she walked into the school. "Great, now I'm late on my first day" she said as her Blue rings glowed faintly with annoyance. She stood at the door of the class she was supposed to be in, quivering. If you didn't figure it out by now, Moon was a Shiny Umbreon, a skittish one if I may add. She decided that she while stand their until someone noticed, and made her r more of a fool than she already looked like.

Snorlax and The Gengar hurried to The room where Professor Rock was teaching they opened the door "Good Morning Professor... Rock," Said Snorlax to Professor Rock out of Breath. "Ahh,Well We Have A New Student Take Your Seat Anywhere Is Fine And Beta... Get To Your Seat Now!" Ordered Professor Rock To The Two Pokemon Students. Snorlax Sat Next To Where Beta Was Sitting

"Sir...there's a umbreon at the door I think she's a newcomer too?""Hey there's a seat to my right come over here I'll introduce you too the class." He walked to the door and stick his hand out for a fist bump."My names beta and that's Snorlax next to me.Professor Rock is our algebra teacher and he s going to be very angry if I don't sit down...sorry sir!"

Moon backed up a bit and whimpered "O-k...." Moon whimpered and backed up a bit more "I-Im M-M-Moon...." She said, her voice barely audible. She walked into the class with her tail in between her legs, she was pretty terrified, hopefully nobody would tease her. She sat on a seat next to Beta's seat on the right, just like he said. She looked down and whimpered, feeling that a few eyes turned to her.

Professor Rock saw Beta,Snorlax and The Shiny Umbreon Talking He Then Said "The Three Of You No Talking Or Else I'll Take You To Detention On The First Day Of School," Ordered Professor Rock To The Three Students "Yes Sir,Man Why Is He So Strict," Snorlax Said To Beta And Moon

Beta saw everyone snickering at her."Hey shut up you were like this when you came here!""Don't worry they're morons!"He saw she didn't have a pen."Here this is my only pen but I've passed this class already you'll need it more than me." He put the pen on her table and made a pen out of a shadow. He turns to Professor Rock."Sir I've finished!" He took the paper and put it on his desk.

Moon looked down "It's ok, I have summoning powers" Moon said and summoned all the necessary things she needed for this class. Moon sighed, everybody just had to be mean, didn't they? She was already attacked on the streets, that's why she looked a bit ruffed up. Her fur stood out on places and she had bite and scratch marks on her body. This poor Umbreon wouldn't even hurt a house fly.

(Lol #Moon Moon)
Beta saw the bite mark on moons back and put his hand on it then pulled out a spray and band aid. He applied them and said"I spoke to some dead doctors so I know how to heal that!" He looked at sir as he put another paper on his desk."Sir this is easy can I have something harder?"

Professor Rock Said "Don't Get Cocky With Me Or Else It's Detention!" Said Professor Rock To Beta "What Is Up With This Guy And Detention I'm Getting Sick Of That Word," Said Snorlax to Beta and Moon

"Sir it's not that hard when I can just talk to some dead mathematician and work the answers out in seconds with his help."Beta finished the last question."Now can I have a harder paper?"

Moon sighed "I would also like something harder" She said, she always got a A+ for Algebra in many schools. Moon looked outside, it looked like was gonna rain. "At least I'll be more hidden..." She mumbled, forgetting some pokèmon have great sense of sight, but nothing can top Moons night vision, or even normal sight for that matter. Her purple eyes are always on the lookout.

(If you want a better view of what Moon looks like, it's the Umbreon with Purple eyes on my profile pic! And lol, #Moon Moon!)

Beta didn't mean too but he was reading her thoughts."Same...I got straight A+ in everything. And no I think I have better night vision considering I'm a ghost and can kind of see through walls and stuff." He finished the last 2 papers sir just set him."Sir I've finished every paper what should I do now?"

Professor Rock Sighed" Fine You Two Have 5 Minutes To Complete This Sheet Of Paper," Said Professor Rock To Beta And Moon "What They Can't Complete A Hard Paper In Five Minutes," Complained Snorlax To Professor Rock

Beta interrupted Snorlax."Sir I'm done!" He waved the paper around waiting for sir to collect it."Snorlax don't bother you'll get a detention from him." He began to read a book as he put his stuff away.

Moon grabbed the paper and in a minute, she set the paper down on the desk with a huff. Moon walked back to her desk and sat down. 'Hmmf! Beta thinks he's the best! Heck! I don't care! As long as he doesn't bully me'. She did write faster than Beta, even if he didn't admitt it.

Moon blinked and scooted away from Beta with a terrified expression on her face. Moon sat back down and stayed quiet, not wanting detention. Her ears perked up when she heard lightning. Her ears layed flat against her head as a small smile formed across her Umbreon Face.

(Are we allowed 2 characters?)

Professor Rock noticed that Snorlax Didn't complete the paper He Then Said "Snorlax go to the Principal's Office Now." Ordered Professor Rock To Snorlax "Yes Sir," Snorlax sighed "I'll See you guys Later," Snorlax Said As He Left

Beta saw jewel's expression when she sat down."Hey do you want me to walk you home after school you seem quite scared?" He heard the lesson bell start and said."Next lessons PE I think?" He put his invisible bag on his back and walked out.

Last edited:
Jewel shook her head and followed Beta carrying her bag that layed around her neck. "Yeah it PE, hopefully they don't make us wear uncomfortable clothing" Jewel said an d walked next to Beta. "Also, I like lightning, my childhood friend is a Jolteon for petes sakes!" She said and the resident hotties (C'mon, you know in every school they have!), just passed, a Jolteon and a Vaporeon. They both gave weird looks at Moon, but a smile soon replaced that look. "Who were they? They look like my childhood friends, Ben and Liu?".

(AKA, it is them)

When they got to the gym beta opened the door for her."This is Professor Lee." He said and pointed at the hitmonlee. "I never had friends because I'm a ghost so I just talked to dead guys and I could do the for hours until I fell asleep." He started to walk faster."I never did anything to anyone besides..." His voice trailed off as he walked up to sir. He was trying to push back tears.

Moon raised her eyebrows "Besides...?" She asked, suddenly curious about someone talking to her. Her ears perked up as she heard another thunder bolt, and then a hydro pump. "Hmm, do we like run around te field or use pokèmon attacks in this lesson?" Moon asked Beta, hoping that Snorlox would come to this lesson.

"Besides when this kid bullied me I crept into his house at night and used dream eater on him. He woke up and tried to burn me with fire and I stuck my fist in his mouth and used shadow ball... He died and I ran away. Being a ghost it was easy to escape but I accidentally talk to his ghost sometimes." He disappeared into the changing rooms and came back out after putting his stuff away.

Moon pit her stuff in the girls changing room. "O..." she said and thunder clapped and boomed. Professor Lee grinned Li hope you like electricity and water! now, one lap around the wet field, without slipping, we have two pokèmon that will assist you, Ben and Liu!" He said and the pokèmon began to run around the field. Moon stepped outside and enjoyed the rain that lightly patted on her fur, making it even again. And of course, it was a Jolteon and Vaporeon who were helping out the people who got hurt. "I'll wait for Beta..." Moon mumbled and waited for the Gengar.

Beta came on to the field."You shouldn't have waited for me!" He disappeared and was already half way around the track. He waved and started running and occasionally teleported round the track. He finished before anyone else and went back inside.

Moon ran around the field, passing everyone except Beta. "Alright, climb that muddy mountain and take a flag" Prof. Lee said and Moon groaned before she ran back outside and started climbing the slippery and muddy mountain. Her paws and half of her legs where already full of mud, but it got washed out by the rain.

Beta teleported to the top of the mountain and teleported back to the gym with a flag in his hand."What do I do now sir?" He gave sir the flag and sat down and began talking to some ghost."I'm bored Alpha what should I do?"
(Alpha is his brother who is Betas guardian.)

(Oh ok!)

Moon was almost at the top but then she lodged her back paw in between two rocks. She let out a scream, and before she could blink, Ben and Liu were already getting her foot out. The Jolteon clawed at the rocks, breaking them and freeing Moon's paw. The Vaporeon grabbed the flag for Moon and ran back to Prof. Lee, dirty ing the floor with his footprints. Ben picked up Moon and ran back inside, Past Liu and Beta and into the first aid room. Girls sent glares at Moon, who was barley conscious. After getting bandaged up, Moon had the stay in the first aid room, Ben and Liu coming in every half and hour to check if she was fine.

Beta followed Jewel into the first aid room."Did I say to much about the kid? I'm sorry but no one ever knew except Alpha and you! I just kind of trust you more than anyone else." He sat down next to her and looked at her foot."They've done it wrong!"He said as he grabbed her foot and rebandaged it better and put some ice on it.

Moon whimpered and move the ice out "They know how to wrap my foot. Duh! Their my childhood friends after all" Moon said and Liu walked in. His blue tail flicked irratably as he made the bandage more loose. "Please, let Moon rest, she needs it" Liu said and waited for Beta to leave.

Beta turned to Liu."Shut up fish sticks she's one of my only friends I want to stay and help. You did the bandage wrong you cross it over above not under the joint... Sorry I get angry sometimes, I'll go then." He started to walk out and a Gengar appeared infront of him."Dude calm down remember what dad said?" The Gengar was his guardian."I'm sorry alpha I'm just annoyed and I don't know how to help her... You know I'm always on edge after Gary." He walked out.

Snorlax was running fast which was unusual for a Snorlax he didn't want to miss Second Period Until He Was Knocked Against A Locker. A Machoke and his Pals Were There "Please Leave Me Alone I'm New And I Don't Want To Miss Second Period," Pleaded Snorlax " Do You Think I Care About You Missing Second Period ?" Said The Main Machoke. Snorlax Broke Free And Bursted Into The Gym And Ran Next To Beta And Moon

Moon managed to stand and go back to gym class. "I'll avoided Beta and Snorlox for now..." The Umbreon mumbled and walked past Beta and Snorlox, her tail hit someone and she turned around and looked dead in the eyes of....?

(Can we hav more than 1 character? If so...)
Blitz the electivire looked down at a shiny umbreon."Er... Hi there um mind that tail of yours you hit me." He blushed and walked off. He walked over to sir."Sir will we do battling soon?"

Lily padded through the hallway, her shiny silver tail flicking. The eevee walked into her first period class, sitting down at her desk. She was extremely smart, having skipped 2 grades.

"I hope so, I might be injured, but I can still fight if I have to" Moon said and a Cute Espeon ran up to her "Hi Moon! Missed me?" He asked and Moon groaned "What do you want Laurence?" She asked to the irritating Espeon who just snickered "I came late to class!" He said and Moon collapsed "Oh god no..." Moon mumbled.