• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High School

(Yeah Sure You Can)
Snorlax called his friend Clair, a Clefairy was now entering the gym. Professor Lee Said "Alright Today You'll Be Doing Dodge Ball, In Your Teams It's The Males vs the Females," Snorlax Facepalmed He Was Tall So He Can Be An Easy Target. He Walked Over to Beta "Looks Like Where On The Same Team, We Also Have To Take It Easy On Moon," said Snorlax to Beta

Lily looked over at the Snorlax. "Maybe we'll have to go easy on you!" She challenged, flicking her tail. Her light blue eyes flashed with excitement.

Beta saw Moon."Hey moon I'm sorry about the bandage and the insult to Liu it's just I'm jealous of people with loads of friends. I only have You, Snorlax and Alpha! Alpha was my brother before he became my guardian. Guess what I mean by a guardian?" He snickered after Snorlax said something to him." I can just turn invisible and ghost through balls. This'll be easy haha!"

Snorlax saw the shiny Eevee and said "I Don't Need To Lose To You As Long As I Win I'm Happy," Said Snorlax To The Shiny Eevee. He Then Got A Dodgeball and Got Ready "I'm Ready To Do This I Redeem Myself Being Bad At Sports," Said Snorlax To Himself

Blitz walked over to the Snorlax and Gengar."Hey there I'm Blitz what's your names?" He asked."I'm Beta and that's Snorlax." He stuck his hand out for a fist bump and they fist bumped each other."This is going to be fun!" Blitz exclaimed."

Last edited:
Professor Lee Blew the whistle and the game of dodgeball began Snorlax started to run to the centre of the court and grabbed a dodgeball and threw and it landed on Clair "Beta,Alpha,Blitz Here take these dodgeballs," Said Snorlax To The Three On His Team He Then Threw Them The Dodgeballs

Lily smiled. "Okay then! Let's do this!" She picked up a ball, throwing it hard at Blitz. She dodged a few incoming balls with ease, due to her small size.

Beta grabbed a ball and threw it at Moon. He made it teleport and made appear right in front of Moon. He hurtled towards her as Blitz caught the ball lily threw. He returns it with lightning speed.

A ball Moon's broken paw and she yelped. she quickly scurried for cover and Laurence snickered "Pretty good throw ey?" he akse and Moon growled loudly before she shot Shadow balls at Laurence who wasnt paying attention and got hit by all of them, knocking him out.

Beta ghosted threw a couple of balls and teleported to Moon."You ok? Sir! Come over here moon broke her paw." He picked her up in a shadow and and carried her to sir. He gave her to him and teleported back to Snorlax. Blitz threw 4 balls at the Eevee with both hands and his tails."Good luck lily!" He laughed as they flew at her.
(I'm doing some art and I'm putting every Pokemon in this so far on it. I'll show you when I've finished!")

Moon wiggled out of Betas grasp and she ran beside Lily "I'm not one to be taken easy on, try your best shot!" Moon said and picked up a ball and threw it at Snorlox before dodging some balls with ease.

Beta caught every ball then at him with shadow hands and returns all 15 balls at the girls. He makes them invisible and hits lily with all of them. Blitz infuses the invisible balls with electricity and high fives beta.

Snorlax Caught Moon's Ball That Was Thrown At Him and started to wind up his throw with the help of His Cousin,Gerry The Gulpin He Used His Mouth As A Cannon and Started To Aim At A Gardevoir and He Fired And It Hit Her In The Face.

Beta saw the gardevoir face plant and threw shadow balls at a milktank and hit her in the face and stomach, sending her crashing into the wall."Nice throw Snorlax!" Blitz took cover and dodged a ball.

Snorlax High Fived Gerry And Beta And Started To See A Lopunny And Threw another ball But She Was Really Agile and He Couldn't Hit Her He Then Said "Beta Throw Some Shadow Balls At Lopunny and I'll Finish Off With My Charge Attack," Said Snorlax to Beta

Beta threw a invisible shadow ball and as the lopunny ran to the side he teleported it straight into her path and it caught her ankle and tripped her up." Go for it Snorlax!" Beta shouted as Blitz threw a ball at moon.

Snorlax Jumped, He Charged His Throw, And Then Threw It, It Hit Her Like A Bullet He Then Landed Back Down "Ok Guys We Got Two More, Moon and Lily," Snorlax Said to Beta And The Others

Moon dodged it, only for it to hit her paw. rhsi time she didn't yelp, she actually laughed "That's all?" she asked before she sot a Shadow ball at Blitz, sending it flying with iron tail. "I'm n going down that easily!" Moon chirped and a sly smile crossed her face.

Beta saw the ball hurtling towards Blitz and teleported in front of him and caught it. He made it invisible and held for Blitz to Thunder punch towards Moon. As it came towards her Beta teleported it behind her and it came shooting toward the back of her head.

Moon giggled and turned invisible and slapped Beta with three Close ranged shadow balls. "Lemme level the playing fields..." Moon thought as she went in ivisble and jumped into the air, landing on the roof with her paws, she shot a shadow ball, and burst the light bulbs. "now we're I'm my domain!" moon giggeld as she landed on the ground, her rings glowing brightly.

Beta ghosted thought the balls and hides in Moons shadow. He puts his hand on the back of her head charging for a close range shadow ball but then screams and accidentally used Brick break on her head. He falls to the floor and starts summoning ghosts. His eyes turned white and he illuminates the whole room with his eyes."Gary no no I never meant to!" He screamed as he launched focus blasts at every body even his own team. He collapses and and grows in size. He summoned a ghost. It was Gary and he replayed what happened when he shoved his hand in his mouth and used shadow ball.

Moon screamed in pain "That wasn't a shadow ball!" she screamed and screamed again. Blood tan down he face in every way, creating a blood pool around her body.

Beta began to cry as he finished off the ghost of Gary. When Gary fell to the floor he woke up from the seizure and ran towards Moon. Blitz put himself In between moon and Beta but beta ghosted through him and cried as he desperately tried to clean moon up."I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry alpha help me please!" He shouted as Sir ran towards him and pulled him to a bench.

Snorlax went over to Moon and Beta and said "Oh My Gosh This Is Extremely Brutal That Gary Guy's Focus Blast Is Powerful, Here Have Aome Band-Aids," Said Snorlax to Moon He Patched Every Hole Blood Was Pouring Through

Hearing the commotion, Liu ran in and gasped. "WHO DID THIS!!!!!?????" He yelled picked up the now unconscious Moon and ran back into the sick room. After bandaging her up, Ben walked in and the two decided to stay with her and keep her safe

"No that focus blast was me!" He explained how Gary was a kid he'd killed and that he was sorry for what he just did."Am I going to get a detention?" He asked no one in particular."Liu it was me I'm sorry I had a seizure and I lost control. I never tried to hurt her I'm sorry."

The three Eeeveelutions walked back in, Ben and Laurence obviouly leading the traumatized Moon. "Listen, Beta, control yourself, you won't get a detention" Ben said and moved a bit so Moon could stand in between Him and Laurence.

Snorlax was shocked to believe that his friend had used such a powerful move "That Was You? That Is Unbelievable You Almost Killed Her Man," Said Snorlax to Beta and checking If Moon Had anymore Wounds

Ben snarled and stood in front of the whimpering Moon "We checked, she's all patched up, I think me and Laurence will take her with us she she doesn't get hurt" Ben said and Laurence nodded.

"I'm can't control it Snorlax. I'm going to have to drop out of school. Do you know what that means for a ghost type?" He used focus blast on a dodgeball and incinerated it. He stood up and waited for Snorlax to speak.

"oh no you don't, it was a accident and knowing Moon, she will recover quickly, so your lucky, this gal took enough hits from her Steelix dad" Laurence said and Moon nodded. "I'm kinda like a punching bag with feelings, I don't really feel pain, for the most of it" she said honestly.

"Look Beta I Know It's Tough But You've Been My First Friend Ever Since I Started Please Don't Drop Out Of This School," Snorlax Pleaded Beta To Stay In The School He Waited For His Answer

" I have to drop out I can't risk it. I'll have to be a guardian or a haunter (Not Pokemon haunter) until I die. I can't hold a job if I could do that all of a sudden. As a haunter I'll have to haunt people or as a guardian I'll have to protect some person like Alpha." He used brick break on the floor and and created a crevice in the ground."Bye I'm going to the ghost realm to become a guardian I can't risk it. My only friends were dead guys I'm going to miss my first real friend. Bye Snorlax good luck."

Snorlax looked down on his feet " This Is Stupid,Beta Your Friends Want You To Stay and this is how you treat them? You have two options stay with your friends and try to control your problem or go to the ghost realm and be forgotten by everyone," Said Snorlax to Beta Waiting For His Decision

"Beta has to go!" Alpha appeared behind beta."He can't risk it!" Alpha shoved Moon away. Beta tackled Alpha and ised crunch on his own brother."I don't need you anymore!" He pushed alpha into the crevice and closed it up."I owe it you guys to work through this!"

Moon managed to grab Beta, half of her body in the realm, and half out. "I'm not letting go my first friend I made here!" Moon hissed and started pulling Beta out of the realm.

Snorlax pulled Moon's other half on her body out of the realm and Said To Gerry and Clair "So Are you Helping me Or Not?" Gerry and Clair Helped And Pulled Moon Out Of The Crevice That Leads To The Ghost Realm

Beta stood up and dusted him self off."I'm sorry Moon I didn't know I could be that powerful when I had a seizure." He began to cry and his shadow grew in size, this was because of his anger."I need help! I have to work through this I need to make sure this never happens again." He stood up and let loose of his anger by using ancient power on a training dummy. It destroyed the dummy and it flew across the room.